Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 33587374757677787980818283
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 1650

Thread: [OSP] [WIP Release 0.8.5] New Units for Gondor REBORN work thread (1st post image heavy)

♔atthias♔'s Avatar dutch speaking
    Citizen

Default Re: [OSP] [WIP Release 0.8.5] New Units for Gondor REBORN work thread (1st post image heavy)

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch-Balrog View Post
    Very nice, love it!
    Any chance btw you will be creating some stuff for the Arnorian units? They should be very similar in overal style.
    sorry to destroy your dream DB but IRRC taro said somewhere he will focus om gondor only
    sorry to both of you if I am wrong
    greetings atthias
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: [OSP] [WIP Release 0.8.5] New Units for Gondor REBORN work thread (1st post image heavy)

Greenhills riders could be more interesting me thinks.

Very Sexy Work

nadalio's Avatar Civis
    Where the nameless things gnawing the earth

Hi Taro!
    Still working on your amazing unit?

Sorry for the necro-posting, but if anyone is still alive, being quarantined since february here in italy, I dove back in my old modding folders, and here I am, modelling like a mad man. I actually am a noobie in publishing material tho, so may I ask if it's possible to edit taro's models? I'd like to finish the aor for gondor, surely for myself, but I could maybe grow the mad idea of uploading the models. Gotta feed my ego somehow.

Yes, it's possible to edit Taro's units and you can publish them if you credit Taro.
    Have you seen this project? https://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?798150 There may be something of interest to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Araval View Post
    Yes, it's possible to edit Taro's units and you can publish them if you credit Taro.
    Nice! That's reassuring.

Quote Originally Posted by Araval View Post
    Have you seen this project? https://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?798150 There may be something of interest to you.
    A hidden gem. God, I remember the time I checked the forum to look for this kind of treasures. Thanks for the tip.

You're welcome!

what happened to taro?

When I last heard from him, he was trying to learn how to make games.