Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: DCI: Tôl Acharn 1.2.4 released 12th Aug 2013 - unleash the mighty Dúnedain Counter-Invasions for TATW 3.2

Default Re: DCI 1.2.1 - Dúnedain Counter-Invasions for TATW 3.2 is out: unleash the mighty Tôl Acharn

Thank you for that, just downloaded it, I think that will help in my endeavors as well. Hope your making good progress there. The more I play Gondor the more I think this is needed.

Withwnar's Avatar Script To The Waist

Default Re: DCI 1.2.1 - Dúnedain Counter-Invasions for TATW 3.2 is out: unleash the mighty Tôl Acharn

Quote Originally Posted by StealthFox View Post
    Are these lines included under the ##Dunedain Jihads (DJS/DCI)## or are they somewhere else in the campaign script?
    You have probably found them by now but anyway...

Those lines were mentioned because they aren't within the ###DCI### section.

Is this mod compatible with MOS ?

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor of Hell
    No
    But it will be in MOS some day.

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Haha, EoH, the man of many few the words

It's almost ready to be beta-tested for MOS at the moment
    Last edited by Ngugi; July 26, 2012 at 12:14 PM.

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Default Re: DCI 1.2.1 - Dúnedain Counter-Invasions for TATW 3.2 and MOS 1.24 is out: unleash the mighty Tôl Acharn

Default Re: DCI 1.2.1 - Dúnedain Counter-Invasions for TATW 3.2 and MOS 1.24 is out: unleash the mighty Tôl Acharn

Hi Muuu
    Afraid I have to say no, that mod change export_descr_character_traits.txt, export_descr_unit.txt and campaign_script.txt and so does DCI.
    You could merge them most likley, in case you have to prior experience on what to look at at least (as I do not know the magnitude of the differences I do not know weither it's hard)
    Last edited by Ngugi; July 26, 2012 at 01:38 PM.

Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Hmm, proximusj provides a script merger with his submod. So I guess I will just try it, after I finished my current cmpgn. If nobody else has anything to say concerning this then I will let you know later and thanks.

Muuuu

Feedback once you tested is appriciated

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

As proximus says, install his submod always the last

is this mod compatible with archer accuracy 3.2?

Which one is that? The only one I could think of is this http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...t=501423though but that's for 3.1?
    Most submods are not, least without editing mind you. Considering we use the bad ass Elven Rangers DCI should not by default be compatible IIRC.

dwarven berserker made it compatible for 3.2 in page 6.

Quote Originally Posted by skullripper View Post
    dwarven berserker made it compatible for 3.2 in page 6.
    It will work.
    Do like this if you go ahead.
    1) install DCI according to instructions
    2) Extract Archer Accuracy Submod 3.2.zip somwhere, like the on the dektop (you can discard it anyway).
    3) Take the extracted descr_projectile.txt and put it into DCI's data-folder (accept overwrite)
    4) Open descr_projectile.txt in the data-folder and copy paste this below at the end of the file. Save and you're done.

Code:
    projectile saus_er_arrow
    effect   arrows_new_set
    end_effect    arrow_impact_ground_set
    end_man_effect   man_impact_tiny_set
    end_package_effect     arrow_impact_wall_set
    end_shatter_effect  arrow_impact_ground_set
    end_shatter_man_effect  man_impact_tiny_set
    end_shatter_package_effect arrow_broken_impact_wall_set
    effect_offset -1.5
    damage  0
    radius  0.1
    mass  0.05
    accuracy_vs_units  0.02
    affected_by_rain
    min_angle -75
    max_angle 65
    velocity 20 48
    display  aimed
    effect_only

projectile saus_er_arrow_fiery
    flaming  saus_er_arrow
    effect    arrows_fire_new_set
    end_effect    arrow_flaming_impact_ground_set
    end_man_effect   man_impact_tiny_set
    end_package_effect     arrow_flaming_impact_wall_set
    end_shatter_effect  arrow_flaming_impact_ground_set
    end_shatter_man_effect  man_impact_tiny_set
    end_shatter_package_effect arrow_flaming_broken_impact_wall_set
    effect_offset -0.85
    damage  0
    radius  0.1
    mass  0.05
    accuracy_vs_units  0.035 
    affected_by_rain
    fiery
    min_angle -60
    max_angle 65
    velocity 20 48
    display  aimed
    effect_only
    Last edited by Ngugi; July 31, 2012 at 10:58 AM.

Thank You so much it works

Hey Ngugi,

Any word on when this will be compatible for 1.25? Can't wait to try it out
    Wealth beyond measure, Outlander.

Quote Originally Posted by smitty View Post
    Hey Ngugi,

Any word on when this will be compatible for 1.25? Can't wait to try it out
    You're just on time, wanted it finished before I'll be going away for the weekend

Macilrille's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: DCI 1.2.1 - Dúnedain Counter-Invasions for TATW 3.2 and MOS 1.24 + 1.25 is out: unleash the mighty Tôl Acharn

NGUGI!!! You cannot go away just as I decide to DL this! You Sweish...

*goes hunting for Ngugi ;-)

Default Re: DCI 1.2.1 - Dúnedain Counter-Invasions for TATW 3.2 and MOS 1.24 + 1.25 is out: unleash the mighty Tôl Acharn

Umm okk.so this MOS version seems pretty recent... I tried to install it to MOS and I started a new campaign. well MOS stil works technically, but it didnt give me any options whether/which mods I wanted to activate..? any idea's on what happened here. Maybe I install incorrectly. I'd hate to start some long camppaign and then have to start over just to have this mod..which may come in handy to balance this evil nonsense.

Withwnar's Avatar Script To The Waist

Do you mean you downloaded this from here and installed over MOS? Because the OP says...

DCI is available as a patch for MOS 1.25 OBS - do not use DCI v1.2 or 1.2.1 with MOS
    See the MOS thread for the MOS version DCI.