Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122

Thread: DCI: Tôl Acharn 1.2.4 released 12th Aug 2013 - unleash the mighty Dúnedain Counter-Invasions for TATW 3.2

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator

Default Re: DCI: Tôl Acharn 1.2.4 released 12th Aug 2013 - unleash the mighty Dúnedain Counter-Invasions for TATW 3.2

Well, it's a bit confusing all in all. You speak of a "crusade" in your "OP", don't mention you are playing MOS and you edited your game. Also you posted this question at two places, which is not the way to do things by the way. I deleted your post about this in the MOS thread earlier, as Ngugi already answered to it here when I noticed it.
    However, I did not read your posts carefully enough to avoid writing my previous reply the way I did.

IIRC in MOS elves can indeed join a TA. It has been quite a while since I (test) played a MOS campaign as the HE, even though I am still a member of the MOS team. So I might be mistaken about this. Also from where I am now, I can't access the game files to check this. Anyway, if you got the option to join the TA in MOS and you made sure you did so within 10 turns, had enough units and another faction had not taken the target by then, something seems to have gone wrong indeed. But as you, probably rightfully, consider this to be a glitch, we can leave it at that.
    Last edited by Veteraan; February 25, 2017 at 08:29 AM.

Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Default Re: DCI: Tôl Acharn 1.2.4 released 12th Aug 2013 - unleash the mighty Dúnedain Counter-Invasions for TATW 3.2

DCI: Tôl Acharn is greatful for recieving a shared 2nd place in the 2018 Modding Award's "Favorite Classical mod/submod" for Medieval 2. Thanks to all who shared their love, in whatever mod the mighty Tôl Acharn been enjoyed!

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Congratulations Ngugi and your team !
    People of Middle-Earth, come together !