Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: 8 04 2023 FINAL VERSION! FA FROM ALL THE MEMBERS FROM FA TEAM(COMPLEET MOD!)

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION15 21 january 2017!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

well it's good that bulgarians are defending their lands lol,it's better this way,i bet you will have a hard time too conquer them.
    and am waiting till someone calls a jihad or a crusade on constantinople lol.

and yes the sword unit from your picture will have the shields like on their info card
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; January 22, 2017 at 12:37 PM.

dlcatalin's Avatar Civis

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION15 21 january 2017!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

Lol i won't even try to conquer them, they are a perfect defense for my northern border lol. Let's see how the Poles, Hungarians, Lithuanians and Cumans are going to attack me trough 6 stacks of Bulgarians

Yea ... i was thinking about that ... in the long run i will be at war with all Catholics and Muslims because of Crusades and Jihads. I'm constantly bribing Catholics nations to make peace with me and alliances to prevent a Crusade

I will focus on upgrading the towns and castles then to get the units to look more awesome

What i fear is war with the Crusader States, because i played them in my previous campaign and i know how well armored they are and what good cavalry they have
    Last edited by dlcatalin; January 23, 2017 at 01:17 AM.

dlcatalin's Avatar Civis

FOUND NEW BUG

Problem in Nicosia castle, enemy units can walk trough walls

post images

all tactics are allowded!!smart saracens!

did you try this;IF YOU ARE PLAYING WITH EASTERN ROMANS AND YOU DON't WANT THE ENEMY TOO WALK THROUGH YOUR CASTLE WALLS JUST GO TOO FA\DATA\SETTLEMENTS AND DISTROY THE MAP; south_european.

dlcatalin's Avatar Civis

is it savegame compatible man ? because i don't want to start over

yes it schould be,and keep that folder southern_europe(somewhere else one your computer) for incause it is not, but am sure it is savecompatible .

dlcatalin's Avatar Civis

It is save compatible but i will restore the file because if i delete it the settlements go back to vanilla
    I'll just auto_win those battles when i see the walk trough walls.

you need vanilla worldpathfinding files from data/settlements\middle_eastern/castles\castle folder,fortress folder,and large_castle folder folder(from vanilla total war 2 medieval folder,unpack medieval total war 2) too put in; DSA\data/settlements\middle_eastern/castles\castle folder,fortress folder,and large_castle folder folder.

but i am a noob in unpack mine game,and i have no idea if this really is working this way,but i thought wolfslayer who made those told this a long long long time ago.

maybe some other mod have them but a do not known wich one

and it seems that the none castle settlements are working fine so only problems with castle walls.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; January 30, 2017 at 04:18 PM.

i was able too unpack the game and tryed manny things,but nothing seems too help too not walk through the walls so no fix has been found.

just distroy the dsa\settlements\southern_european\castle map so the vanilla castle will show again,then you still have the none castle settlements of wolfslayer
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; January 31, 2017 at 11:58 AM.

dlcatalin's Avatar Civis

ok so if i destroy "dsa\settlements\southern_european\castle map" then the towns and fortresses will be left intact right ? Just the castles will go back to vanilla ? I can live with that. Will try it tommorow. Thx man.

Also i think you need to edit this file :
    "E:\Jocuri\Medieval 2 Total War Gold\mods\DSA\data\settlements\south_european\castles\castle\byzan_european_castle_a.worldcollision"

You can't edit it in Notepad, but i think this topic explains how and with what tools to edit : http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?323503-IWTE-World-editing-(General-Discussion)

I think all you need to do is edit that file, find the walls and make them impassable. The mod creators probably forgot to check a box somewhere and the walls are not interpreted as real objects in the world. If you install that program you can open something that works, like the FORTRESS for example and compare it's settings on walls with the CASTLE and see what is wrong or missing from CASTLE file. There's a lot of info and tutorials in that post. Hope it helps.
    Last edited by dlcatalin; January 31, 2017 at 02:24 PM.

when you delete the dsa\settlements\southern_european\castle map ,all the castles(fortress,citadel,castle) will change too vanilla again.

thanks for this information about the;E:\Jocuri\Medieval 2 Total War Gold\mods\DSA\data\settlements\south_european\castles\castle\byzan_european_castle_a.worldcollision"

well i can take a look at it but i can promise nothing as am a compleet noob about this.

and are the fortress walls good then?as i never played in a fortress against byzantium.

edit;i took a look at the page, you showed me and mine head already begins too toll lol,it looks too much work for something so uninportend as their are always the vanilla castles,and as i am a noob i have too learn everything of it from scratch,i just don't have the time for it as am playing this game too lol, i hope you understand it.
    and i don't think so that it is so easy fix like only edit the that file in notepad.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; January 31, 2017 at 03:35 PM.

dlcatalin's Avatar Civis

I didn't get a fortress sieged so i don't know. But i remember i had the same problem with a castle when i was playing Crusaders.
    Lol ok man, i'll try and see if i can fix it in the weekend

dlcatalin's Avatar Civis

Caffa has Aztec town model ...
    Can you fix it ?

https://i.imgsafe.org/17f537c361.jpg
    https://i.imgsafe.org/17f524eb2f.jpg

well the mod leader of this FA mod has choosen for the aztec settlements for factions, rajputs,mongols,kithans and the cumans,and the cumans have caffa and so you get the aztec settlement,you can go too settlements and destroy their the aztec map;but i do not known what will happen then,but i think they will change then too arabian settlements,keep the map aztecs somewhere for if it goes wrong.

well the aztec settlements are not so bad.

edit;for next update i will put a maxium time for the civil war,if in around 40 turns(10 years in this game) the factionleader is not able too stop the civil war then it stop of is own,nobels have seen that their is no use of it anymore after such a long time.

it's from the makers of the original offensive too nobles trait,who were Dearmad and Pnutmaster - 2009 (thanks Re Berengario I )i only made it a little bit different
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; February 15, 2017 at 01:23 PM.

dlcatalin's Avatar Civis

Icon14 Re: LASTEST VERSION15 21 february 2017!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

I tried fixing the wall problem of castles, managed to break my game instead lol
    I reinstalled Med2 and installed latest version of the mod. I like the new updated units of the Bizantines

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION15 21 february 2017!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

well lucky their are the vanilla settlements too that are looking good,in mine private mod i have installed some new settlements from different mods,but as they are not allowed too use in a different mod i czn not upload them here.
    it's crazy that it was breaking your game,lucky you can always reinstall medieval game

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION 18 november 2016!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

Quote Originally Posted by achwell View Post
    Hi Stevie,

I updated the mod and it still craches on Denmark this time it gives me a grafic error i changed the grafic settings a lot of time but keeps craching, strange thing is i didnt start a battle and settings put all on low and still ctd, i ctd at first start up playing a new faction

Attachment 341860Attachment 341861
    mine friend achwell maybe you are still online here,i think i have a solution for your ctd,as i think i had the same issue after reeinstal medieval total war,you got too install the 4gb_patch,type this 4gb_patch in your internet browser and you will see what it means,put it were yor kingdoms exe is,after this game is 10 years old it will hurt nobody....

achwell's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION15 22 march 2017!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

Hey Stevie my friend, sorry for not being arround the last year, to much work and study but slowly i am back, but lost track of wat i need to download can you help me out buddy?

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION15 22 march 2017!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

first download;
    part 1
    part 2
    part 3
    part 4
    part BELLUMPART1
    BELLUM Part TWO
    jukomancossacks368sumskiltzpaccogustaveRazorclivuspaleologosunits
    downloadlink;dolen new units,WOW and others

sounds part1
    sounds part2

put them in one folder,then extract them one by one,in the wright order
    first extract part1,then part 2,then part 3 then part 4,then part bellumpart1,then bellum part2,then jukomancossacks368sumskiltzpaccogustaveRazorclivuspaleologosunits;then downloadlink;dolen new units,WOW and others
    as last one the sound files.
    then you must have a DSA map(in the map where you put all the files in),put this map in the medieval II total war map,into the mods map,then look inside the dsa map and start the mod with the dsa.bat

xxxxx(you can extrat te files too directly(in the wright order) into the medieval total war mods map)if you know where it is

i know it is not easy but it's the only way i known.hope you can start the mod

don't forget;mine friend achwell maybe you are still online here,i think i have a solution for your ctd,as i think i had the same issue after reeinstal medieval total war,you got too install the 4gb_patch,type this 4gb_patch in your internet browser and you will see what it means,put it were yor kingdoms exe is,after this game is 10 years old it will hurt nobody....
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; October 21, 2017 at 02:19 PM.

dlcatalin's Avatar Civis

hi man, i came back to your mod and reinstalled everything, i downloaded the "dolenjukobladepatetowowpalogandaqzemoreanatolia411017" archive and there are in there like 13 texture files outside the DSA folder, where do i put those texture files ?