Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: 8 04 2023 FINAL VERSION! FA FROM ALL THE MEMBERS FROM FA TEAM(COMPLEET MOD!)

Elendil 03's Avatar Semisalis
    A landlocked, neutral country somewhere in Western Europe

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION15 22 march 2017!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

OK, one more question: Where did you get the armenian portraits from? They don't really fit in so well.

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION15 22 march 2017!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

i made them myself,but i am not a realy portrait maker,i like them but if you don't like them then just go too, DSA\data\ui\eastern_europen\portraits\portraits\young\ and destroy the folder of generals and DSA\data\ui\eastern_europen\portraits\portraits\old\ and destroy the folder of generals and DSA\data\ui\eastern_europen\portraits\portraits\dead\ and destroy the folder of generals,then you get those wonderfull,much better shiny golden portaits of vanilla again, i only hoped that CA would make some new portraits for this game,as the old onces are good but i have seen them too much,i guess it is time for me too play attilla ore romeII and enjoy their those great mods.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; October 14, 2018 at 02:57 PM.

annyway this is mine last update,as now i think this mod is playing good without anny big ctd.

edit;only a game breaking ctd can let me come back and fix that,lol,so have a good playing time,but don't forget that it is only a game and nothing more.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; October 14, 2018 at 02:59 PM.

I'm sorry to hear that, but well, everything has to come to an end, thank you very, very much for your work and the advise. Without you, Ferrum Aeternum could not even be downloaded in its original version anymore, and what you did makes it really feel unique. In my opinion, your work has its place amongst the big overhauls for Med 2.

edit;i still love this game,i am in a campaign wright now with hungary.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; October 17, 2018 at 01:49 PM.

have uploaded part 1,3 and 4(some little fix and some text changes on the papal states family members,now they are war priest and papal states will not be agressief annymore,only if they maybe win a crusade settlement,removed mine portraits for fun,but will put them in mine little submod for this mod ;portraits for fun,i am still try too make them better,and have already done it with manny onces,but they are numbered 349 portraits will bring new updates of them some of the days as i play with them in mine game lol.

The new ones are really a huge improvement over the old...
    Now, they're by far the best custom-made ones I've seen for M2 so far (If you leave away the photographic ones. Anyway, most modders didn't even try on that). At least I really appreciate the enormous and great work you've done here. I'd offer you help with any future improvements if I had more time or if I didn't need to learn basically everything from scratch...

thank you,but what do you mean with the photographic ones?

Ingame portraits based on photos from the internet.

yes i have some of them,normally i make them different but i schould have rework them or make new ones in their place,i have too make some ones smaller too,but i make them for fun and need some more time too make them but i made some of them already better,sometimes i mismake them and can only see when i play with them that they are wrong and then i make them better lol,annyway they are now out of the game and will upload some update files as i better some of them, it's at the gamer risk too use them lol,but i already like some of them and they will get better and better,you schould have seen mine first versions of them and how i made them better,that's already a miracle of itself lol.

game portraits are always difficult as the game make them look different as they are normally and they are small too,but i have some real fun too make them.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; October 29, 2018 at 01:59 PM.

Now, I have some strange graphical issues with blinking campaign map shadows and, if the fog of war is turned off, suddenly appearing, flickering gray squares all over the screen together witch general instability. A reinstallation hasn't solved the problem, either. How can I fix that?
    Another thing is: Are there any arab audios for characters other than princesses? Currently, all male muslim characters use the vanilla sounds.
    Last edited by Elendil 03; October 30, 2018 at 11:34 AM.

i never got this before,i have no idea how too solve this,maybe you can destroy the map.rwm,it is in the DSA\data\world\base map so it can rebuild itself,l could not found anny arab male voices,annyway not all the muslim factions would speak arabic,its difficult too find.
    but the accent seems too be ok.

edit;maybe you can toggle out the campaign shadows,go too main menu then click on options then on video options then on show advanced options their you can lower your settings.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; October 30, 2018 at 01:41 PM.

I've tried the one with the shadows already (the map.rwm one also, but it doesn't work), and it does solve the problem, but the map looks really ugly like this. However, if I simply don't use the "toggle_fow" cheat, it runs fine. I was just wondering if you know how to fix it, but again, it's not that big of a deal.
    Oh, and as for the sounds, aren't there arab voices in Empire: Total War?
    Another question: Would it be possible to implement better-fitting building symbols and settlement models from a mod like RoTK for Kara Khitai and the Mongols, or have you maxed out the limitations in that area?

strange i have never a problem with schadows after i do toggle_fow as i like sometimes too see what is happening on the map,so i have no idea how too fix this,maybe it is not game related.
    the building and settlement models and items are from other modders from this mod and so i do not like to remove them,they look old but it's not such a big thing i guess,as the settlement models on the battlefield are looking good.
    it would be possible but a lot of time spending thing for something that has already been made in the past by other modders,every mod has something that an other mod has not lol.

about the arabic voices,the question would be who would speak in arabic ,i mean wich faction,am sure the royal court would speak arabic,or would known some arabic, but would speak different and in their own languages elswhere,only arabs would speak arabic i guess,but i like the accent of english arabic ones,its ok for me.

and i put some turkish voices for the ottomans and seljuks,but as i don't understand much of the turkisch language, its difficult too known if i did it wright or wrong lol,i used a translater but it's only a question of how good the translater was,the turkish diplomat speaks in turkish normally,if i remember it good.but it was a big time job too put those voices in with a lot of errors before i could play with them.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; October 31, 2018 at 07:04 PM.

Yes, I totally understand that. Well, the Omani kingdom and the Ayyubids would speak arabic, of course, the Almohads also (rather than a berber language). The Khwarezmians not.
    So well, I think it'd be nice, but not necessarily worth the time spent on that. And I don't own a copy of Empire, so I'll forget about it.
    As for Turkish, I also don't know anything, but I'm sure it's not so bad that other players who don't know the language will ever notice if there are faults.

updated parts 1,3 and 5 after trying a long time too even write something on this forum,this forum is unsecured,bugged a drag!WTF(sorry for mine words but there is here something very wrong!)

Nice to see you still working on this.

thank you,i am still fixing little things if i see them,and try too make mine portraits for fun better lol.

Elendil i just have updated mine portraits,maybe you can test them if they are better then before?,just for fun offcourse!

just forgot some finished portraits too put in,so now they are in and now i will wait some longer too put new onces in,now their most be at least 1 good one!
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; December 31, 2018 at 01:21 PM.

Of course, I'll take a glimpse at them. A Happy new Year to you!