Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: 8 04 2023 FINAL VERSION! FA FROM ALL THE MEMBERS FROM FA TEAM(COMPLEET MOD!)

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION 8 oktober 2016!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

turn 37,attack offensive failed,had too delete some units as the crusaders economy is not so high,between al the enemy factions,was bankrupt onces,and lost units,normally,i schould have known that is happen but now i building again a new army,but i have some 1 big army around antioch and 1 big army around jerusalem,but am always fighting too defend my settlements,weel it seems too be fair playing as kingdom of jerusal faction,as they just get destroyed in real history,only here in game you can last for longer and even conquer more settlements.well i almost win all mine battles(veteran player) defeated saladins brother two times. and i will not cheat!!!!

it's not easy but then for me more glory if i can win(lucky it's only a game).

edit;lucky i have two allies,armenia and georgia who have taken aleppo,and if seljuks attacking them then i try too allied them in the battle,but seljuks getting stronger and stronger .
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; October 14, 2016 at 04:44 PM.

dlcatalin's Avatar Civis

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION 8 oktober 2016!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

lol

Can you somehow fix the diplomacy ? The Egyptians have have only 1 settlement left, i am neutral to them and i want to give them 4 settlements for FREE and they reject my offer !

crazy man......why schould you give them 4 settlements ?this is total war not total peace.......just finish them ore let them have their last settlement

if they would me offer 4 settlements ........

sorry but this only a game,a game too conquer the world,nothing alse but this,total war!!!

but give them 10000 money ore more with it and they will maybe accept your offer.

dlcatalin's Avatar Civis

Well i wanted to relocate them to Africa so i can make the Middle East the TEMPLAR EMPIRE !

I got angry they refused my offer and exterminated their last province. Now they are in horde mode trying to take one of their former towns. But i will push them to the desert where they belong. After i will finish with them i will move on the Bizantine empire and form the Latin Empire in Greece, then i plan to make war with Lithuania and Poland and form the Teuton state in the baltics

This is how i play, if someone declares war to me, i plunder half of his empire, exterminate half of his country then i retreat back, i only take territories when i go on conquests

I also noticed the Holy Sepucher units have a small bug, some of them don't have weapons.

windows 7 print screen

about the unit without some twohanded weapons,it seems too be only when they hold ladders,before ore a ram?becausce in custom battle they look good,but am affraid i can do nothing about it as i do not known annything about modelling units,maybe they get back their twohander swords after some time in the battle?

achwell's Avatar Biarchus

My friend i cant play the game, i get a message about graphics error ?? strange becose my pc is a AMD-FX 8350 eigt-core 4.01GHz, 16 mb RAM, 64bitwindows system with a AMD radeon R9200 4096 MB GDDR5 videocard 975MHz 16GB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pro.jpg  
    Last edited by achwell; October 15, 2016 at 10:59 AM.

when it happens?

maybe you can start the mod and if you are at the main menu the n go too video settings,then click on show advanced options and lower their the settings.

edit;achwell,maybe you can delete your map.rwm, its in the mods\DSA\data\world\base folder,so it can rebuild their are a lot of new model strats for great jukoman

and i forget too put in script thet give battle_models(late onces)for english king and heir will be next time in.

and mine campaign is a little bit slow did not play much but am surrounded by big armies of saladin,maybe now they recruit too much cavalry will try too balance it more.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; October 16, 2016 at 04:04 PM.

Hi mate,

It works i installed the last patch again, now it works

dlcatalin's Avatar Civis

Found a unit with missing texture :

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION 2 november 2016!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

ok will see for this

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION 2 november 2016!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

Hi mate,

start playing the lithians i get a CTD after restart again mate, i put two logfiles here
    system.log.txt system1.log.txt

old post
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; November 19, 2016 at 08:35 AM.

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION 10 november 2016!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

Will do mate thank you

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION 10 november 2016!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

Hi mate,

Still craches but it craches, playing the lithians, it craches now on a building, here the system log:

18:46:00.063 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE2
    18:46:00.064 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Feb 25 2008 version development ===
    18:46:00.082 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    18:46:00.096 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    18:46:00.104 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    18:46:00.121 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    18:46:00.147 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    18:46:00.147 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack

on a building,i do not understand it,maybe after clicking too much on it?

Hi mate, no i clickt with right mouse button on building to see the info and it crached

achwell,i started a campaign with lithuania and clicked on manny buildings,but did not have a ctd,but sometimes i known it can be that after a time you can have one,i do not known how too fix this,just click not too much,but maybe this file can help you,just put in your dsa,data text folder,our extract it like the other files.

and what was the building that causes your ctd?
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; November 18, 2016 at 04:13 PM.

i have found out that sometimes the game ctd,but this is because,or the game auto saves,or the game setting says,not follow the ai movements and the game goes too fast between the ai faction turns,too change this is too go too your campaign,then click on your Esc button,then go too game options,then choose for follow aimovement,this was mine only way too get past a ctd,other the computer cpu can not think enough lol.

edit; now i known why it ctd so much after hunderd turns,it's the new campaign ai,i put it from EB,with permissions but it seems not too work good together with this mod,it is very good one but sadly so i put new campaign ai in(from russian mod from blade38) and tommorrow i will upload updated version(only some portraits made better,lol),i already uploaded a new campaign ai for annyone who was already playing a campaign.

edit;now new update but got too start new campaign with it,too work.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; November 18, 2016 at 04:12 PM.

Julio85's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by stevietheconquer View Post
    achwell i have a new version now:link:https://mega.nz/#!sMgSwLDA!obHbxMi_V...ru34rMk39epZJA just put it over the other version,and start a new campaign,and see if it happens agian and if so then give me your saved game so i can see it in the game itself.
    if you update the version then you have the same version like me,as i still am updating this game.
    Sorry stevie, the link does not work

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION 18 november 2016!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

sorry this is an old link,look at page 1,new link, but you gotta start a new campaign.