Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: 8 04 2023 FINAL VERSION! FA FROM ALL THE MEMBERS FROM FA TEAM(COMPLEET MOD!)

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION 31 october 2015!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.8024

ok uploaded full FA plus mine submod in one,now it should be much more easy too install,now the folder called DSA instead of Fa but it stays the same mod just a different mod folder.

edit: inportend!!! ------------
    if you have problems that your religious pips are messed up in the settlement details then go too DSA\data\world\base and destroy there the map.rwm, and then go too DSA\data\text and remove the export_buildings.txt.strings.bin and the religions.txt.strings.bin so they can rebuild
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; October 31, 2015 at 03:35 PM.

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION 31 october 2015!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.8024

Thank you very much. You are great

started too play the mod again too see if there are any cdt's,this time the sub mod plus the 0.80 version,started with hungary have no ctd not even a crash till turn 48,could not find what it was,corrected some little things and started a new campaign,again i have a fatal crash again on turn 48,i could not figure why before as the log was saying nothing special,but now as two times a crash at turn 48 can not be a accident,so now i saw what the crash was.so will but a fix soon i don't know if it is save compatible are not.
    i guess nobody has passed turn 48 becausce of the cdt.

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION 11 november 2015!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

new version with the fixes,will start a new campaign and will see if there are more errors,if someone can test it too and report some errors that will be nice too.
    now new fixes comes in a sort of little patch,if needed.

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION 11 november 2015!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

Dear Stevie,

great to see you are still working on this mod.

Some questions,

the attached files: SillyAI and MWY - for what are they and do I need them?

Do you have a faction list - are there some changes to ferrum aternum?

Did you change the graphics trees/water on battlemap or stratmap?

Thanks and greets

Marc

all changes you can see on page 1,there are no new graphic trees\water.
    the same factions as the original o.80 version.

you can call this a patch too the 0.80 version with some more fixes as am playing right now and i am now on turn 79 and have no real big ctd,but still am testing this one,but it plays very good and trait system seems too be ok now.

the sillyAI and MWY files are campaign ai files,and are different for each other,you just got too test them,i think mwy is more like if you don't attack your enemies,friends they will not attack you,but if you attack them they will give you hell,lol.the campaign ai that is now in is verry agressive and gives you total war.

see next post
    Last edited by Marc Byzantinum; November 20, 2015 at 02:59 PM.

Hi Stevie,

great work! Downloaded and playing now.

It would be great if you make future versions (if you do some) as patches
    because it is a great effort for me to download 4 Gigabytes

Do you think that could be possible?!

Thank you and many greets

Marc

PS: Holy Shhh even the Rebels are strong!

Last edited by Marc Byzantinum; November 27, 2015 at 10:19 AM.

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION 29 november 2015!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

made some little update,could be the last one some more inprovements and some made better portraits for fun.

and yes this mod is not easy lol

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION 29 november 2015!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

there was one error in the little update part 4 so corrected it,now new downloadlink of it.

Hi Stevie,

the download link for part 4 does not work!

I played now many turns with the mod. I downloaded the version from about 15 november.
    Can you please tell what error was in part 4 .. will I get many CTD's and can I play a campaign till the end
    or not?

Thank you in advance

Greets Marc
    Last edited by Marc Byzantinum; November 30, 2015 at 09:39 AM.

well with the version of 15 september now at turn 120 with no real big ctd,but as i am sometimes putting in new things,even new portraits seems sometimes can make game do crazy,in the other part 4 there where some trigger in the export_character traits that was causing the game too crash every 2 turns sometimes after 1 turn.but even with the part 4 i was able too play further,i also deleted the map.rwm in the world\maps\base folder

will give new link for part 4 it's a mistery why it is gone.

edit;if you wanna play with part 4 it's better too start a new campaign and remove the map.rwm in the world\maps\base folder so it can rebuild.

it brings PALAILOG family into the game around the time he recapture constantinople from the latin empire,and restored the roman greek empire,even though it was not so big and powerfull as before.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; November 30, 2015 at 12:19 PM.

Dear Stevie,

okay, thank you for this update. I will follow your instructions. Maybe I will take the roman greek empire to new glory
    and to stay longer than 1453. :-)

Greets

Marc

well it will not be so easy i think,as there are some difficulties that the faction got too face,normally the seljuk should be stronger now,after the arrival of ottoman there will be ottoman troops for the seljuks too.
    let me known if there are anny big ctd's so i can look at it as the byzantium faction got some scripts of there own.

Hi Stevie,

I decided to choose playing a campaign as HRE.

Do you know if it will cause a crash if I change the campaign end date in the descr_strat.txt (to play the campaign longer)

For example end date is 1453 and I change it to 1499

HRE actually has no CTDs.

Greets

Marc

normally you can always play further if your end date has come they always ask you if you want too play more,and if you say yes then the campaign just continues.

but do you mean that with byzantium campaign the game will crash?normally it should not.

but let me known if something special happens with the hre,have a good playing time!
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; December 01, 2015 at 02:01 PM.

Hi Stevie,

thank you for the information about the end date!

- No I don't mean the byzantium campaign crashed, I just decided to start a campaign with HRE instead of
    byzantium empire

- Actually I fight against the Rebels to conquer Frankfurt but they are strong :-) but - it is much fun!

thank you for your great mod!

If there is a crash or something importants happens I will tell

Greets

Marc

achwell's Avatar Biarchus

Hi mate,
    is it possible to upload the mod somewhere else than MEGA i cant download the mod from MEGA

are you sure that you can not download it from mega?if you click the downloadlink then you got too click the download via uw browster.

achwell's Avatar Biarchus

Yes mate 1.8gig is to big it says