Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 8 04 2023 FINAL VERSION! FA FROM ALL THE MEMBERS FROM FA TEAM(COMPLEET MOD!)

Default Re: NEW VERSION 2 JULY 2014!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

new version on page 1

new version last one,gave rajputs their own culture and some other things,fixing cdt's if their our any reported,have a good day,look at page 1

Quote Originally Posted by stevietheconquer View Post
    new version last one,gave rajputs their own culture and some other things,fixing cdt's if their our any reported,have a good day,look at page 1
    Keep the good work
    Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

Default Re: NEW VERSION 15 JULY 2014!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

thank you Ataegina

Default Re: NEW VERSION 23 JULY 2014!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

have new update,normally last one,i will still fix errors if their are errors,if i can fix them lol,i have found out the reason when even after i put buildings, unit,unit_info pictures of correct size,the game still cdt after clicking on some buildings,unit cards,some earlier,sometimes later,the game ctd's,it's becausce there is something wrong with the interface of this great mod,so if someone can make one,this mod will very happy, i just deleted the ui interface and now no more ctd,but some of the faction faction shields are gone in battle and on the diplomatic annd pope page,but don't cdt anymore.

edit: started a new campaign,saw some little errors,and will fixed them,will see more errors and try too fix them too,but having too a good playing time.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; August 01, 2014 at 08:45 AM.

Perun74's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: NEW VERSION 31 JULY 2014!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

Can I install only part 5, or I have to install all 5 parts?

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

hi, very nice work done here.
    good to see, you found about the bugs with the UI
    regards and +rep

Quote Originally Posted by Perun74 View Post
    Can I install only part 5, or I have to install all 5 parts?
    you need too install all five of them, start with part 1,it must be in good order;first install part 1,then part 2,then part 3,then part 4 and then part 5.

edit;oeps gotta upload them again.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; September 04, 2014 at 01:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by _Tartaros_ View Post
    hi, very nice work done here.
    good to see, you found about the bugs with the UI
    regards and +rep
    i don't know i fixed it,but it schould be better now,but sometimes if you click too much it can still go wrong,still have too know why and witch file it is,but is much better now.
    thank you _Tartaros

Default Qustion NEW VERSION 31 JULY 2014!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

Hay Stevie, compliment to Your work. I have one plea for You, could you pleas make instruction for unit transfer from one mod to another one, based on Your experience, I found some instruction and I implemented their methods with limited success. I want to put some units from different mods in Your submod, of course it is only and strictly for personal use ( in this way I also ask permission for messing with Your submod to :-)) And finally, could You explain how to unlock other factions in Ferrum Aetrnum for costumebattles.

Thank You

Default Re: Qustion NEW VERSION 31 JULY 2014!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

Quote Originally Posted by Pripovedac View Post
    Hay Stevie, compliment to Your work. I have one plea for You, could you pleas make instruction for unit transfer from one mod to another one, based on Your experience, I found some instruction and I implemented their methods with limited success. I want to put some units from different mods in Your submod, of course it is only and strictly for personal use ( in this way I also ask permission for messing with Your submod to :-)) And finally, could You explain how to unlock other factions in Ferrum Aetrnum for costumebattles.

Thank You
    there are manny tutorials about transfer one unit from 1 mod too another one,look in the mod work shop

about the unlock other factions; go too the file descr_sm_factions in the FA\data open it and you see all the factions there choose the faction you want and see at the; custom_battle_available yes then you can do custom battles with this faction,if it's no then you can not play custom battles with this faction, you can change the no into a yes so this faction becomes custom battle available,but then you got put one faction that was custom_battle_available yes intoo no.

sorry for mine bad english lol. for the rest i don't have much time left,so am playing the game now

just put 1 wrong file into the game(does not crash game),so put it in the new part 5 download for any one who is playing,it will make rebel general go faster become real rebel(join the slave faction and make the reinmergent factions take new homeland faster as there can be a lot of horders sometimes traveling the map looking for a new home.

edit;some new trait for leader,if factionleader has more then 8 authority then the rebellion will stop,if it goes back lower then 8 then new generals can become rebels,think schould work with saved game,but if the authority goes up again the rebel generals will become back neutral and then loyal. beter with new new game as it mixed the files some,you can still stop the offensive too nobles but then all generals will stay neutral if leader has high authority(not completed tested but it seems too do what a wanted)

put the great new strat models for settlements for byzantium in by Aura.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; October 12, 2014 at 11:50 AM.

Default Re: NEW VERSION 12 oktober 2014!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 10 oktober

Big thanks for the very

Prince of Judah's Avatar Senator

Default Re: NEW VERSION 12 oktober 2014!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 10 oktober

stevie did you fix the edu balance? If not, would you apply RR/RC to it? The last time i played your submod the units where wildly lopsided in statistics.

i did change it a bit,but not all,it is best too play the mod and see in the battle what changes the units needs on your own feeling,i just got not the knowing iq,our time too put RR\Rc into this mod.

i just did what i could too make this mod somehow playable and that is all i can,thanks for trying this mod,as you schould conquer rome with rajputs!

again some new fixes and new titles 16\03\2015
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; March 16, 2015 at 03:52 PM.

david8291's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: NEW VERSION 16 March 2015!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 10 oktober

hello Steve but the link a t page 1 is new version 16 /03 /2015?
    Thanks

Default Re: NEW VERSION 16 March 2015!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 10 oktober

forgot too change head page,the 5 links are from 5/5/2015,specialy the link from part 5

Default Re: NEW VERSION 5 May 2015!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 10 oktober

Thanks Steve !!!!

Default Re: NEW VERSION 5 May 2015!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 10 oktober

Steve i have a question for you:
    in this final version there are the teutonic unit of Baltic crusade?

only little changes i can do,and i don't think there are teutonic_order units from baltic in maybe only the dismounted teutonic knights,but am not sure of this i can take a look and maybe put them in in next update.