Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: 8 04 2023 FINAL VERSION! FA FROM ALL THE MEMBERS FROM FA TEAM(COMPLEET MOD!)

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION 29 november 2015!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

do you have only problems with the 1.8 gig part?our can you not upload the other parts too?

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION 29 november 2015!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

some better made portraits for fun,for them that like them:
    Attached Files Attached Files

achwell's Avatar Biarchus

Hi mate,

Just part 2 and part 3 they are over 1.5 gig, part 1 and 4 i have downloaded

i have put new alternative downloadlinks for part 2 and 3.

achwell's Avatar Biarchus

Hi thank you for the new download links can you tell me what is this mod about? wil this change also FA or is FA also playable
    Do i unzip all parts of FA in to my mod folder? and then instal FA submod in to FA folder? or unzip FA in to my MTWII folder and FA sub mod also in to MTWII folder? is the mod Imperial conflict 1405 also in the mod?
    Last edited by achwell; December 06, 2015 at 11:03 AM.

this is the full FA mod, with mine submod in it as one full mod,just the folder map calling DSA,if you got a older fa installed then you can play that version too.

put all parts in 1 new map and extract them there,but be sure you extract part 4 as last one,the other parts it does not matter,then you got a map there that has name DSA,this folder you got too put in where your other mods are,then start mod from fa.bat,that is inside the dsa folder.before you start a campaign it is better too delete the map rmw that is located in DSA\data\world\maps\base so it can rebuild,look at page one for more information plus the instal information

Hi Stevie,

the mod is so much fun! It is challenging but not too difficult.

I got now a first small CTD. The log does NOT record it. I don't know why...
    It happens during right click (for seeing more information) on a mercenary ship as I want to recruit it with one of my generals
    in the near of a coast. There were two different mercenary ships I can choose. But sorry I don't know which of the both
    ship-informations caused the CTD

The log I got is only some errors 8 minutes before that crash... (and there is no information about that crash with
    the mercenary ship..)

here we go:

00:53:24.015 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE2
    00:53:24.015 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Feb 25 2008 version development ===
    00:53:24.015 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    00:53:24.015 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    00:53:24.015 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    00:53:24.015 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    00:53:24.031 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    00:53:24.031 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    00:54:49.859 [game.script] [always] Germanicu5 ReallyBadAI v5.7 Running. Please upload log and savegames when reporting battle CTDs for SS.
    00:59:22.484 [game.script] [error] Trigger processing error in <battle3Chivalry_religionislam>
    : <target_faction> is unavailable from event <PostBattle>
    when testing <TargetReligion> condition
    00:59:43.890 [game.script] [error] Trigger processing error in <battle3Chivalry_religioncatholic>
    01:00:14.500 [game.script] [error] Trigger processing error in <battle3Chivalry_religionislam>
    01:00:30.796 [game.script] [error] Trigger processing error in <battle3Chivalry_religionislam>
    01:00:32.390 [game.script] [error] Trigger processing error in <battle3Chivalry_religionislam>

But... all that are small errors and I can play further with that CTD
    (I will not right click for informations on mercenary ships anymore so no problem for me in future)

Just wanna write you an update

Greets

Marc

thank you for this information,i will try too click on the mercenary ship too and see if i get a ctd,never notice this before,it can be that after clicking some picture our information reading of buildings\units can give you a ctd,i mean after the clicking your interface behave strange and you can have a cdt,but i do not known how too fix this,specially with buildings and units that are not yet recruitabe yet,but it's already better,if the clicking on the mercenary ship is directly then their is something wrong their in the text files our in the export_unit file,thanks for showing.
    the errors that are showing in the game log are strange,i mean if i fix them then you got a error every 1 our two turns after the end turn,so i let it be like that.
    am still inmine hungarian campaign at turn 173 and i have no big errors,and having some fun too.

edit;i try it and clicked on the mercenary ship,both of them and got no ctd,do you get every time a ctd when you click on the mercenary ship when looking at information?maybe it is becausce sometimes when you play some turns and clicking on some units and buildings,too look at information this game can sometimes crash,i have no idea how too fix this,but it's not so much a problem as sometimes it tells me that i am playing a little bit too long lol.

thanks for this update!
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; December 10, 2015 at 01:14 PM.

Hi Stevie,

thanky you for reply.

Some small errors can't stop our troops conquering europe and india!

yes,you are wright!the small bugs can not stop this great mod,im a turtle player,have some 11 settlements after 173 turns but in the end i will be in india lol

Dear Stevie,

this mod is best to be played in turtle style :-) I'm doing this too because the enemies are not weak and it is more fun to build many buildings in own cities and watch them grow. This mod is one of the best Kingdoms mods about the middle ages. Thank you for your work at it.

Greets
    Marc

How fashionable to register or even make that work autosave?

Quote Originally Posted by Vit2013 View Post
    How fashionable to register or even make that work autosave?
    Hi Vit,

do you mean ""how to activate "autosave" ?""

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Vit2013 View Post
    Yes
    Ah okay, I changed this, too.

Please go to the medieval2.preference.cfg in your Medieval II folder

open it with editor

change
    auto_save = 0 into auto_save = 1

save the changes

you're done

it is savegame compatible!

tell me if there are problems

greets marc

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

nice to see the update of your submod
    will soon download and play

thank you tartaros,their will be probelly one more update,an then it's the diffinitife version,some traits improvement,as sometimes it's inpossible too get the crown ancillary,becausce you got all ready 8 ancillaries,you some trait trigger where you can get the crown without you have too get the crown ancillaries.some more titles of counties and dutchies,but got too test test this first.thank you for trying out this submod for this great mod.

Hi Stevie,

how is the chance that the next patch is savegame compatible.. :-) or :-(

Greets

Marc

well it wil be not savecompatible,but it will take some time too test and make it,will focus on family trees and titles for counties and family houses.so i tink you got time enough too finish our play your old campaign,as i have have too test this,and see if it works after some turns,as sometimes a mistery happens when you can not anymore load a saved game.you got some time(a lot).

Okay, thank you Stevie for that informations!