Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: 8 04 2023 FINAL VERSION! FA FROM ALL THE MEMBERS FROM FA TEAM(COMPLEET MOD!)

Default Re: 5 11 2020 FINAL VERSION! FA FROM ALL THE MEMBERS FROM FA TEAM(COMPLEET MOD!)

yes,but the general_unit is less suicidal in battles and too the cavalry units,but the basic is your ai
    getting older

bitterhowl's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: 5 11 2020 FINAL VERSION! FA FROM ALL THE MEMBERS FROM FA TEAM(COMPLEET MOD!)

Quote Originally Posted by stevietheconquer View Post
    yes,but the general_unit is less suicidal in battles and too the cavalry units,but the basic is your ai
    Interesting! How did you fix general and cavalry?

My sister, do you still recall the blue Hasan and Khalkhin-Gol?
    Russian warship is winning. Proofs needed? Go find yourself!

made some portraits better and added some missing portraits, hopely i got them all, as a missing portrait can crash the game.

edit;a new part 2 was added with some little fixes against crashes
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; February 20, 2022 at 04:25 PM.
    getting older

fixed an error that i did not known that it was there, strange days indeed(john lennon).put it in the download in page 1.

edit;again some fixing as the map was not as i thought it was, most start new campaign and part 1 and part2 are now new parts that schould be installed new

edit: 2/5/2022 fixed floating battle map of ulyghur, just moved the city a little, as the place was too much above sea level, affraid that some must start new campaign for fix to work.

07/05/2022; now ghazni starts with lahore(new campaign needed, some rajput mount changed, as mount from before goes in silver surfer)

14/05/2022: campaign ai;by Maracas it comes from very much modified PiterAI (new Artificial intelligence), changed a little bit battle ai, more portraits and some other little things, must start new campaign, lowered slave money king's purse as they were too strong, new faction_standing file.

22/05/2022 more of everything.

01/07/2022: made changes to interface of rajputs, some little fixes, probely needs new campaign, changed the name of city baku to Shamkir, but it still is in the baku region.

11/07/2022: some more ui and interface inprovements for rajputs, new little scrips for them too, must start new campaign, found duplicate name john, was 2 times in the names from faction slave.edit:notice that the rajputs could not recruit diplomat, spy and assasins so fixed it, very strange lol, put new download part 2.

8/8/2022; inprovements on portraits for fun.

19/08/2022 : fixed ghazni that had 2 faction heirs, moved ganja more away from being too close o a castle, probly the last update; enjoy mine portraits for fun! their must be one good enough....i like t§hem now, manny of them!maybe some of them get some changes on them or be replaced by other onces but after some time, i will see, thank you for downloading the mod!

3/09/2022; made some portrait of eastern europe better like portrait young 032 and old 032, young portrait 120 and some more, some new from internet but changed sometimes for northern europe, make some better again if i can.

10/09/2022 more of the same thing

24/09/2022 more titles for france and england, some more portraits made better(hope so) chnged map of lithuania a little bit, you must start new campaign.

2/10/2022 6 new families titles for poland can be get by adoption or wedding canidate, some portraits made better .

11/10/2022 new titles, , some portraits made better .
    3/11/2022 new titles, , some portraits made better , changes to battle ai.
    10/11/2022 2 new titles(valmont(french) and taube(pigeon)), more made better portraits, lower the mercenaries number as the ai was recruiting them too much, and is better too for the campaign ai, little test on battleai;the skynet battle script in campaign _script now;ZN3

26/11/2022: tested the battle ai and founnd out that it is better to leave out the battle scripts in the campaign script, so deleted the battle scripts; battle ai:
    TrueGeneral: Aimless Steel
    from bitterhowl,formations I use are made by GrandViz, he is the best. Pathfinding made by z3n, as well as initial .xmls. and some changes by stevietheconquerer you must start a new campaign, if you got already the full version then you only got to install part 2 and then as last one part 3 and then start new campaign.
    --- made some portraits better too, hope so lol.

--03/03/2023; more portraits made better in eastern_european like portrait 224, more portraits for northern european, one character was spawing too late so had too change the campaign script.

11/03/2023 LAST UPDATE(now you need new campaign!) only will fix cdt if there are any one, but if there is one first load campaign save, then do panelcommand toggle_fow(now the whole map is viseble) and put follow ai movements in gameoptions(hit the the esc) and let the campaign do another turn, this will take some time, maybe a lot but will fix your ctd, if not your game is crewed, lol.

update:new titles for england and some inprovement on some of the portraits and some new. i have a lot for them i like to play those titles, manny barons, earls, kings. now the welsh lands will be first difficult to conquer as some new historic characters will come soon for them from the slave faction.

22/03/2023 updated part 2: made the map terrain back how it was like original, schould be save compatible, if it ctd on first time then try again if it then ctd, go too DSA/data/world/base/ and delete the map.rwm there, the start the mod again and try at least 2 times.

25/03/2023;(gwent was already conquered by the english/normans when the game starts(the marcher lordships) put more welsh historic in the campaign, now it schould be more troubles conquer wales city, wait for edward I(english player) maybe to conquer them, but after big battles....you must start new campaign as this is maybe the last update but a good one.

02/04/2023: Last update if there are ctd's just repport them and can see what i can do.

-more titles and sripts and some portraits, hope you like it. have a playing time
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; April 02, 2023 at 06:31 AM. Reason: have a good playing time.
    getting older

Lycodelphos's Avatar Tiro

I really enjoy playing this mod. It has great historical and roleplaying depth. However, one issue I have is the lack of win conditions for the factions with the exception of Lithuania I believe. I noticed in it desc_win_conditions file that two faction names are missing. Could this be the cause for the error?
    Proud Contributor of: "AGON: REBIRTH OF THE HELLENES" & "Patria Libera"
    "There's such divinity doth hedge a king,
    That treason can but peep to what it would,..."

Lycodelphos's Avatar Tiro

Update: Through a little detective work, I discovered that the two missing factions in desc_win_conditions are Wales and Norway. Wales is an Islamic middle eastern faction conversion (Rum?). Once I edited this file all win conditions appeared on the faction selection screen and in-game on the faction info page.
    Proud Contributor of: "AGON: REBIRTH OF THE HELLENES" & "Patria Libera"
    "There's such divinity doth hedge a king,
    That treason can but peep to what it would,..."

thank you for notice this and thank you for liking it, i never known this i will correct this in next update, maybe last one, that will come very soon. wales are the Khwarezmian Kingdom.

the turks are the seljuks but as the game goes on they will become ottomans, not in name but in units and all their sultans will come.

have made the titles for the english one more completer, new update will come soon.

8/04/2023 updated part 2 and part 3 (gunpowder will come now in a later time after the time constantinople will fall(in real history) turn 560, but will make gameplay different with all the gun units and cannons.

some more portraits, and made some english titles better, like earls of salisbury, warwick.

xx you must start new game! now i hope there are not much ctd's, am testing now.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; April 07, 2023 at 07:09 PM.
    getting older

Default Re: 8 04 2023 FINAL VERSION! FA FROM ALL THE MEMBERS FROM FA TEAM(COMPLEET MOD!)

I advise you to try my CAI TrueGeneral CamP.A.I.N. on local forum.

Default Re: 8 04 2023 FINAL VERSION! FA FROM ALL THE MEMBERS FROM FA TEAM(COMPLEET MOD!)

updated mod:more titles/families for england(a lot more), must start new game.
    getting older

achwell's Avatar Biarchus

Hi buddy, i installed the 2 updates (bitterhowlcampaignai and part3) but game will not start, i attached the log file mate
    Attached Files Attached Files

yep
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; July 01, 2023 at 04:35 PM.
    getting older

achwell's Avatar Biarchus

Hi Stevie,

Yes i did mate, but only the part 1 and 2 i allready had installed, yesterday i just installed part 3 and then Bitterhowl
    Ill install the game again, but Part 1 Fulldsa link dont work

part one schould work now, when you come at the downloadpage then go with your mouse to the rightupcorner and click on the downloaden .
    getting older

One mention - I updated my CAI with catholic/orthodox/pagan/islam ai_labels. Also catholics are set to have good relationships with Papal faction if not excommunicated.

Also - I'm already tested new BAI TrueGeneral Beta Painless Steel, for custom battles and campaign.

good news
    getting older

first install part1: fulldsa(famod);google drive downloadlink:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Psk...ew?usp=sharing extract it too mods/

second install this: 21/11/2023 downloadlink part2: https://mega.nz/file/NQ5FQIrL#_9siiD...DqHdTVdSO-RhDc extrat to mods direction and overwrite the files,then.

third install 21/11/2023 downloadlink part3: https://mega.nz/file/wcIijTwA#Y5Lk4Q...TTJ_pUt9zjtvH4 extract it too mods/and overwrite the files

you can use too Bitterhowl campaign ai; install it as last one;extract it too mods/and overwrite the files
    1/07/2023 downloadlink :https://mega.nz/file/hYgjSJLb#YdW1sD...DJxHBAn5uRPSQQ

more english titles, fixed jan borluut spawned in the sea, put surname de_Moravia in scotland names as it was not.new campaign needed.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; November 02, 2023 at 01:51 PM.
    getting older

Congrats on release looking forward to trying it!

I appreciate your work, but it would be nice to have a torrent, since for whatever reason the google download keeps crapping out on me and the size of the file is too big for me to download with mega in a reasonable time frame due to their bandwidth limit.

sorry but i can not use torrent, normally google drive schould work good.
    getting older

Quote Originally Posted by stevietheconquer View Post
    sorry but i can not use torrent, normally google drive schould work good.
    All I know is that it doesn't work for me with this particular file, and I tried downloading it with three different browsers. All I can do is hope some kind soul provides a torrent I guess.