Thread: Age of Warlords Mod!!!!

Default Age of Warlords Mod!!!!

For BKB:any estimated data release????
    I can't wait!!!!!!!

Default Re: Age of Warlords Mod!!!!

I am actually trying to get a release for late July/ August, some kind of Beta, i just need to iron out some problems with some of the factions
    [In the women's room, which Larry had to use, he puts his water bottle in his pants instead of the trash to avoid being recognized]

Producer's daughter: [enters] Hi mister. Thanks for fixing my doll.

[hugs him]

Larry: Aww, don't worry about it sweetheart.

Producer's daughter: [looks at him, scared, and runs out] Mommy, mommy. The old man's in the bathroom, and he's got something hard in his pants.

Curb Your Enthusiam

Thanks BKB,you're GREAT!!!!!

Civitate

Whats this mod about btw? Since its nearer the coming of MTW2, lots of people are more interested in MTW now.

Yes, I am also very interested, I thought these MTW mods were long dead. I'm glad youre working on another mod for MTW though, BKB, you ARE great!

Is it possible to get a little blurb here, a little sneak peak as to what we should be expecting, oh great one?

Check out the Engineers Guild on TotalWar.org, the thread is called Age of Warlords. Good to see people are looking forward to it, I can't wait to get it released so you guys can all play it.
    [In the women's room, which Larry had to use, he puts his water bottle in his pants instead of the trash to avoid being recognized]

Producer's daughter: [enters] Hi mister. Thanks for fixing my doll.

[hugs him]

Larry: Aww, don't worry about it sweetheart.

Producer's daughter: [looks at him, scared, and runs out] Mommy, mommy. The old man's in the bathroom, and he's got something hard in his pants.

Curb Your Enthusiam

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

yes, looking forward to it