Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon: Total War 6.0 Release

Default Re: Amazon: Total War 6.0 Release

Thanks again Resef I'm aware of that.

The download was completed I downloaded twice and both times it's the same about the icon. From my experience a corrupt 7zip file can't even be exctracted. If it still can be extract you'll get an error message which did not occur.

Thanks Mark,

I will see if I can download and replicate the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Centurion View Post
    Thanks again Resef I'm aware of that.

The download was completed I downloaded twice and both times it's the same about the icon. From my experience a corrupt 7zip file can't even be exctracted. If it still can be extract you'll get an error message which did not occur.
    Amazon Total War: Where Synergies of Mobility, Firepower, & Fieldcraft Never End. Semper Puellis!

7 letters down still 19 to go (from the alphabeth)
    What are you going to chose next? Numbers and letters

Just joking around you know

Now serious
    how many mods are gonna be created just curious u know
    Last edited by tianzong; March 02, 2012 at 02:01 PM.

We have quite a bit of stuff planned, not to mention ideas and add-on from fantastic supporters like Resef and others.

Quote Originally Posted by tianzong View Post

Now serious
    Amazon Total War: Where Synergies of Mobility, Firepower, & Fieldcraft Never End. Semper Puellis!

z3n's Avatar State of Mind
    took an arrow to the knee

of the addons (except for nightfix) are in this download.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21416087/data_zip

I took out all the loading screens that didn't show correctly and added a new ones in their place that all appear correctly. I hope you enjoy them.

Here are 3 samples of what to expect.

data is a patch. I forgot nightfix so I included it in that. I did not forget to include my music add-on. It isn't in .dat form so it causes crashes unless its properly installed as per my instructions in this post.
    Last edited by z3n; March 10, 2012 at 07:33 PM. Reason: added pics

z3n's Avatar State of Mind
    took an arrow to the knee

Removed something I'm still working on. hmm, going to keep this to myself for now, sorry all. I might re-upload at a later date.

Here's part of what I was working on, if you paste that file into AmazonTW-Reignited\data\text it will give you a short passage of text that let's you know that the script is activated.
    Last edited by z3n; March 10, 2012 at 09:42 PM.

We are uploading 6.0H right now because the 6.0G location has giving out security warning on some internet browser.

So we might as well rush forward the 6.0H update.

The main focus on the "H" release is trying to get Parthia to conform to the Balanced Unit Modeling (or B.U.M) principles.
    New Parthian Horse Archer skin, no more Persian rider for Parthian cavalry.
    new parthian skins for quite a few units.

Other new units:

Libyan Amazon Foot Archers
    Greek City States Armored Amazon Horse Archer Mercenary
    Amazonia Patrician Archers
    Amazon War Tiger, assuming it passes the test

Correction and changes:

Geothe Xiphos Cohort now uses thermite fire jar instead of leadened darts (plumbata) for missiles.
    Greek Rebel units had Macedonian officer, it is now corrected.
    Libyan Amazon had standard bearer wearing bronze armor although almost all libyan Amazon units are iron-armored.
    number of missile reloads have been re-evaluated.
    new Darth Mod fix parameters refined to be even better.
    The old Libyan Amazon Archers are renamed Amazon Barber Archers.
    Last edited by parthian shot; March 11, 2012 at 09:05 AM.

6.0H upload has been completed and posted in the OP. Please let me know if you have any download issues.

We are not going down the alphabet, but the intent of 6.0 series is to

1. stabilized the mod which is very good right now.
    2. apply the Balanced Unit Mod (or B.U.M) one faction at a time. So their costs, infrastructure, and the unit skins should have a direct relationship according to anthropological extrapolations.
    3. Fully implment the Amazon Summon feature which still has some way to go.
    4. revamp the AI behavior so as to be more challenging.

So chances are, the 6.0 series is going to letter "R", And then we will work on 6.1.

Now serious

We are also working on 6.1 release.

Assuming all objectives for 6.0 releases are met, some established goals for 6.1 are

1. deploy more Amazon halberd unit, ie Labrys type of pole ax wth spike, as that is a preferred weapon of the Amazons
    2. dramatically altered script to allow more MTW2 like interaction.
    3. expend the use of spies, assassins, and emissaries.
    4. more accurate depiction of Advanced weapons and their animation in battle.
    5. expand the map to include more provinces, particularly in Iberia, Crimea, and other key locations.
    6. allow different communication between Amazon/neo-Amazon factions as compared to the non-Amazon factions.
    7. different city maps to make siege battle more interesting.
    8. convert most if not all skins to 512x512
    9. Release an Alexander version so there can be 512 slots instead of 256 slots for battle models.

We are also working on 6.1 release.

Assuming all objectives for 6.0 releases are met, some established goals for 6.1 are

1. deploy more Amazon halberd unit, ie Labrys type of pole ax wth spike, as that is a preferred weapon of the Amazons
    2. dramatically altered script to allow more MTW2 like interaction.
    3. expand the use of spies, assassins, and emissaries.
    4. more accurate depiction of Advanced weapons and their animation in battle.
    5. expand the map to include more provinces, particularly in Iberia, Crimea, and other key locations.
    6. allow different communication between Amazon/neo-Amazon factions as compared to the non-Amazon factions.
    7. different city maps to make siege battle more interesting.
    8. convert most if not all skins to 512x512
    9. Release an Alexander version so there can be 512 slots instead of 256 slots for battle models.
    Last edited by parthian shot; March 13, 2012 at 08:04 AM.

magnificent stuff--can hardly wait for the 6.1 release. Hawooh

There has been some download problems, if you downloaded the 6.0H release and is having issues (missing files, missing names, etc) in the past two days, please try again.

wheeliepaul's Avatar Foederatus

Icon7 Re: Amazon: Total War 6.0 Release

I can't download 6.0 G the page crash when I start the download. By theway I played all the versions so far and it's going better and better. Still some female units are to strong in my opinion in comparison with male units.

6.0H is available, 6.0G download location ahs been problematic.

6.0H is available, 6.0G download location ahs been problematic.

WOOOOAAAH!! still *counting on hands* 11 fixes to go and add-ons!!! Your really gonna be busy for a while. Really looking forward to it. Now somthing else, what wouldn't you get if you smite amazon and M2TW together?
    Maybe that's something for the future if someone has created a RTW like mod for M2TW. I've heard that they were already doing this. It honestly it looked quite promising.

Well! with RSII battlefield and 512x512 skin, the mod is probably equal to M2TW.

unless you are a big fan of multiple skins per unit.

Would be great if CA can publish old game engine, I personally prefer the MTW (not M2TW) AI engine than most other.
    WOOOOAAAH!! still *counting on hands* 11 fixes to go and add-ons!!! Your really gonna be busy for a while. Really looking forward to it. Now somthing else, what wouldn't you get if you smite amazon and M2TW together?
    Maybe that's something for the future if someone has created a RTW like mod for M2TW. I've heard that they were already doing this. It honestly it looked quite promising.

[QUOTE=I personally prefer the MTW (not M2TW) AI engine than most other.[/QUOTE]
    Why?

Why?

It is just "personal"