Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Skyrim Q&A [Ask Your Skyrim Questions Here! Spoilers]

Tribunus

Default Re: Skyrim Q&A [Ask Your Skyrim Questions Here! Spoilers]

Yes.

Protector Domesticus

Ill continue to soul trap both the innocent and the evil then, Huzzah!

So, my char. is a 1h/bow redguard. In my posession i have the steel mace of burning, or whatever it is called. It was great, but now it is just a normal steel mace that does 20 damage, and since its enchanted I cannot upgrade, because i do not have that smithing perk.

I understand that this enchantment needs to be 'recharged' but I do not know how to do this?

Any help would be great, thank ya's.

Protector Domesticus

In the items menu, when the weapon is selected it will tell you which button to press down the bottom to recharge it.

A Full soul gem is required to do so however.
    Last edited by SLN445; November 22, 2011 at 08:55 PM.

Krieglord's Avatar Primicerius

I have a question

Are kill moves at random or is their a certain thing that sets them off?

Protector Domesticus

Random from the look of it

Geleco's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Kreiglord View Post
    I have a question

Are kill moves at random or is their a certain thing that sets them off?
    Well the specific animation variations themselves are random (i.e. decapitations vs. stabs through the abdomen) but what triggers them isn't. If you attack most types of enemies (only a few don't work, like Dwemer stuff and skeevers) when they are the last one standing, and would normally be able to kill them in 1 or 2 hits, then it triggers. It works the same way when the player is involved... quite annoyingly in fact. Even if you manage to use healing potions, once the animation triggers your character is dead.

Mount Suribachi's Avatar Ordinarius

What is the point of Conjure Familiar? I get a wolf that is no use in a fight, and I can't even cast Soul Trap and kill it.
    Always keep your foes confused. If they are never certain who you are or what you want, they cannot know what you are like to do next. Sometimes the best way to baffle them is to make moves that have no purpose, or even seem to work against you - Littlefinger

Cahoma's Avatar Tribunus
    Sooooomewheeeeere ooover the raaaaainboooow

Quote Originally Posted by Mount Suribachi View Post
    What is the point of Conjure Familiar? I get a wolf that is no use in a fight, and I can't even cast Soul Trap and kill it.
    It can be useful at low levels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Oda Nobunaga View Post
    ... Cahoma himself is racist ...

OK so I own The breeze Home in Whitrun buit I would like to buy the best and biggest house in Sjyrim to be able to place all the things I collected in my journey, which one should I buy??? Or should I wait till I get the Sacntum with the DB questline??
    TIME TO DIE!!!! Proud Son of Viking Prince

Cahoma's Avatar Tribunus
    Sooooomewheeeeere ooover the raaaaainboooow

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Assassin View Post
    OK so I own The breeze Home in Whitrun buit I would like to buy the best and biggest house in Sjyrim to be able to place all the things I collected in my journey, which one should I buy??? Or should I wait till I get the Sacntum with the DB questline??
    The one is Solitude is the biggest and most expensive(25000 I think). The one in Windhelm is prettier though(IMO anyway) and cheaper(12000 I think).
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Oda Nobunaga View Post
    ... Cahoma himself is racist ...

Tribunus

Best house in the world, Thieves Guild HQ/Nightingale HQ, dozens upon dozens chests which don't refresh.

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate Cahoma View Post
    The one is Solitude is the biggest and most expensive(25000 I think). The one in Windhelm is prettier though(IMO anyway) and cheaper(12000 I think).
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicman2051 View Post
    Best house in the world, Thieves Guild HQ/Nightingale HQ, dozens upon dozens chests which don't refresh.
    OK a question for both of you. I have now 30K in gold, I want to buy a house to make it a nice place with lost of space to show off somes cool items, weapons and armor. I need a lot of space.

Thanks

Also I would liek to say that the Nightingale Armor is the best looking in the game IMO, it's a real bad ass Armor, just got the Bow now but I have two questions:

1- I would like to upgrade the Nightingale Armor and Bow but even if I have Smithing at 95 with the Ebony Perk as that is the one you need to upgrade your armor and I still can't do it. As for the Bow I need Void Salt I have some but still can't upgrade it. This is a shame because my Eleven Bow (EPIC) is at damage 52 and Nightinglae is at 37.

2- I know this question as probably been answered but I've never used enchantment and would like to know how because the Nightingale Bow as a great one which I would like to replenish whne depleted.

Help

Thanks

Geleco's Avatar Domesticus

OK a question for both of you. I have now 30K in gold, I want to buy a house to make it a nice place with lost of space to show off somes cool items, weapons and armor. I need a lot of space.

Thanks

Also I would liek to say that the Nightingale Armor is the best looking in the game IMO, it's a real bad ass Armor, just got the Bow now but I have two questions:

1- I would like to upgrade the Nightingale Armor and Bow but even if I have Smithing at 95 with the Ebony Perk as that is the one you need to upgrade your armor and I still can't do it. As for the Bow I need Void Salt I have some but still can't upgrade it. This is a shame because my Eleven Bow (EPIC) is at damage 52 and Nightinglae is at 37.

2- I know this question as probably been answered but I've never used enchantment and would like to know how because the Nightingale Bow as a great one which I would like to replenish whne depleted.

Help

Thanks
    Unfortunately there aren't many houses that have alot of space, unless you count the Dark Brotherhood and Theives guild hideouts. Solitude is the biggest, but it's still pretty cramped for some reason.

1. Certain armor and weapons can't be upgraded past a certain point. I know my smithing is at 100 and I could only upgrade all my Nightingale to Exquisite (with all perks).

2. You need filled soul gems to replenish depleted weapon enchantments. You can usually find them off of Dwemer contraptions fairly easily, but those are usually low level ones. On the other hand they are usually leveled loot for most longer dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Purge View Post
    Unfortunately there aren't many houses that have alot of space, unless you count the Dark Brotherhood and Theives guild hideouts. Solitude is the biggest, but it's still pretty cramped for some reason.

1. Certain armor and weapons can't be upgraded past a certain point. I know my smithing is at 100 and I could only upgrade all my Nightingale to Exquisite (with all perks).

2. You need filled soul gems to replenish depleted weapon enchantments. You can usually find them off of Dwemer contraptions fairly easily, but those are usually low level ones. On the other hand they are usually leveled loot for most longer dungeons.

Well I'm just finishing the last mission of the thieves guild then I'm going to have a little sleep to get abudcted. THe main reason why I want a big house with lots of Case Displays, book shelves, chests, armor and weapons rack is because each rare weapon I keep to be able to display them, so Solitude it will be then unless someoneles tells me otherwise. Still Solitude manor if really expensive 25K

As for the Nightingale armor, I have not yet upgraded it, so it's still basic. I have 95 smiting and the Ebony perk, which is needed for the armor like mentioned but I can't upgarde them so what Am'I doing wrong????

Påsan's Avatar Hva i helvete?
    Citizen

Well I'm just finishing the last mission of the thieves guild then I'm going to have a little sleep to get abudcted. THe main reason why I want a big house with lots of Case Displays, book shelves, chests, armor and weapons rack is because each rare weapon I keep to be able to display them, so Solitude it will be then unless someoneles tells me otherwise. Still Solitude manor if really expensive 25K

As for the Nightingale armor, I have not yet upgraded it, so it's still basic. I have 95 smiting and the Ebony perk, which is needed for the armor like mentioned but I can't upgarde them so what Am'I doing wrong????
    Windhelm one, Its 2 very large floors, and the 2nd floor is basically a giant armoury with 3 mannequins (for armours), about 3 big display cases and four small ones, two Shield-and-weapons and four small weapon wall displays and one weapon rack with room for seven weapons.

Basically Windhelm house is the best one. Solitude might be bigger on the whole, but it is far more cramped and have less than 1/3 of the armoury space.

Quote Originally Posted by Påsan View Post
    Windhelm one, Its 2 very large floors, and the 2nd floor is basically a giant armoury with 3 mannequins (for armours), about 3 big display cases and four small ones, two Shield-and-weapons and four small weapon wall displays and one weapon rack with room for seven weapons.

Basically Windhelm house is the best one. Solitude might be bigger on the whole, but it is far more cramped and have less than 1/3 of the armoury space.

Great thanks Pasan, so Windhelm it will be plus it costs only 12K if I remember correctly

Tribunus

SA: You need void salts, and the Ebony perk isn't attached to the them.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicman2051 View Post
    SA: You need void salts, and the Ebony perk isn't attached to the them.
    Thanks Magic, but I have Void Salts which is required to upgrade the Bow only and Ebony Ingots for the Armor, I have both and I still can't do it. Do I need to have the Enchantement Perk in the Smithing tree??

While I'm on the work bench, putting the cursor on Nightinhale Armor it says below requires Ebony Ingots which I have but doesn't let me upgrade.

As for the Bow on the wheel thing ot says that I need void salts which I have but I can't upgrade it.

What the hell Am'I doing wrong here

Påsan's Avatar Hva i helvete?
    Citizen

Thanks Magic, but I have Void Salts which is required to upgrade the Bow only and Ebony Ingots for the Armor, I have both and I still can't do it. Do I need to have the Enchantement Perk in the Smithing tree??
    The armour is enchanted, so yes you do need the perk. But that should be no problem if you got the skill already.