Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8334849505152535455565758
Results 1,141 to 1,147 of 1147

Thread: The Hardcore Fantasy Battle campaign - An Expansion for Beginning of the End Times

Julianus Flavius's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: The Hardcore Fantasy Battle campaign - An Expansion for Beginning of the End Times

Nice work there, mr. Fart
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    What have the Romans ever done for us?? apart from better sanitation and medicine and education and irrigation and public health and roads and a freshwater system and baths and public order... what have the Romans done for us?
    Some of my favourite quotes:
    "Your god has yet to prove himself more merciful than his predecessors" ~ Hypatia, as represented in the film 'Agora'
    "If you choose to do nothing, they will continue to do this again and again, until there is no-one left in the city, no people for this governement to govern"
    ~ Hypatia, as represented in the film 'Agora'

Default Re: The Hardcore Fantasy Battle campaign - An Expansion for Beginning of the End Times

Sooooo, now that 1.5 is here will we get a second surprise and get to play with this hardcore masterpiece in the near future?

actually this is just the beta hopefully full release is around the corner.

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Default Re: The Hardcore Fantasy Battle campaign - A submod for End Times

Quote Originally Posted by Reiksfart View Post
    Zombie dragon. I didn't use what you suggested, I'm modifying another texture to suit. Still working on it, it needs a little more zombifying, plus still need to rig the legs.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Holy crap, these units were bad-ass but i read in the first post this sub-submod has been discontinued for public release..

I also saw that the MODDB-page is gone and that Reiksfart hasn't been posting since in decembre..

Anyway, i have written to him regarding those Zombie dragons and we'll see if he answer or not. It would be such a shame not to be able to use those and other material from him.

And yes, i was there in 2010 when he started this mod - one doesn't want it to end with "discontinued".. I hope we can at least get some of the units then.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Nygren View Post
    Holy crap, these units were bad-ass but i read in the first post this sub-submod has been discontinued for public release..

I also saw that the MODDB-page is gone and that Reiksfart hasn't been posting since in decembre..

Anyway, i have written to him regarding those Zombie dragons and we'll see if he answer or not. It would be such a shame not to be able to use those and other material from him.

And yes, i was there in 2010 when he started this mod - one doesn't want it to end with "discontinued".. I hope we can at least get some of the units then.
    No fear he has announced that he just take are Break.

He waits until 1.5 has come out.

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Quote Originally Posted by Grauman View Post
    No fear he has announced that he just take are Break.

He waits until 1.5 has come out.
    It is out..
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

Any news?