Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: Beta Release - FO 0.95!

Caligula Caesar's Avatar Horse Lord

Default Re: Beta Release - FO 0.95!

Thanks Vrosivs! And everyone else who has liked my mod! Just checking in for the first time in a few years. I've been doing a bit of modding on Stellaris, and got a bad conscience for leaving FO incomplete, so I might look to developing it a bit further (at least finish the governments for the last factions, remove bugs, try to fill in some missing descriptions, and play some campaigns to see how it works). But that'll have to wait till I'm back in England in early June, as I don't have my RTW CD with me where I am
    RTR-VII Team Leader and Leader of Fortuna Orbis, an RTR Submod

"History has only one concern and aim, and that is the useful; which again has one single source, and that is truth." -Lucian of Samosata

Fortuna Orbis Beta is released!

Saul Tyre's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Caligula Caesar View Post
    Thanks Vrosivs! And everyone else who has liked my mod! Just checking in for the first time in a few years. I've been doing a bit of modding on Stellaris, and got a bad conscience for leaving FO incomplete, so I might look to developing it a bit further (at least finish the governments for the last factions, remove bugs, try to fill in some missing descriptions, and play some campaigns to see how it works). But that'll have to wait till I'm back in England in early June, as I don't have my RTW CD with me where I am
    "Fate is in your hands" looking forward to any future improvements, if you would like any help with testing then drop me a pm by all means
    Last edited by Saul Tyre; May 21, 2017 at 11:34 AM. Reason: Typo
    My personality is who I am....my attitude depends on who you are!!!
    RTR: Imperium Surrectum Team Member/adviser/tester
    RTR Project Group member/RTR8_4.0 beta tester.
    RSII_WWC Team Member/tester.XC_5 Beta tester
    My TW youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/SaulTyre

Sorry for a bit of a late reply, I was out of country at the time of your writing, and things have been hectic ever since I came back. I'm very glad that you're back, looking forward to further development of the mod, and no need for thanking me, I'm here for all the RTRs there are, and for the community!
    As in the olden days, +rep!
    Rome Total Realism Project Dev Team Member and Head of Public Relations
    RTR VII Beta Tester/Dev Team Member
    "Coasting through the intermission that separates day from day, I find myself feeling oddly at peace with reality. Despite everything, I think life will workout in the end. The world, as as I see it is a remarkable place." - DukeCanada, the interstellar wanderer.
    Proud patron of Aule_the_creator

I've begun work on 1.0. I'll admit to not really being able to remember what I needed to add, but from what I can tell I need to add a bunch of building and unit descriptions, add some more special buildings, and finish working on the governments I hadn't worked on yet. I'm also doing a Microsoft Word check on the unit and building texts, whilst I'm at it, though I'm only catching the obvious errors as there's enough text in there for a large novel.

"History has only one concern and aim, and that is the useful; which again has one single source, and that is truth." -Lucian of Samosata

I've begun work on 1.0. I'll admit to not really being able to remember what I needed to add, but from what I can tell I need to add a bunch of building and unit descriptions, add some more special buildings, and finish working on the governments I hadn't worked on yet. I'm also doing a Microsoft Word check on the unit and building texts, whilst I'm at it, though I'm only catching the obvious errors as there's enough text in there for a large novel.
    Are you going to do anything about the upkeep/economy situation? Most settlements at the start produce barely enough income support 2 sometimes 3 units, and if you consider that FM bodyguards have higher upkeep than regular units it turns out to be even less on average per settlement.

Just saying hi... I got distracted by work and modding Stellaris - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1227620643

Good to see you are still around friend! Hope all is well with you. PM me your email please

I can't find how to do a PM or anything much with this new and weird VBulletin

Go down to bottom of forum page and it will let you get back to the original format that you are used to

Plaut's Avatar Civis

@Caligula Caesar

Nice you still care about mod looking forward to see it finished

Plaut's Avatar Civis

Oh and one question how to not have Marian legionaries from beginning?

Unfortunately i cant download the mod
    There is only one Macedonia in the world and it is GREECE
    Kosovo is Serbia
    ΠΑΝΙΩΝΑΡΑ ΓΙΑ ΠΑΝΤΑ
    SUPPORTER OF MY SERBIAN BROTHERS

the download link for google drive is denying us.