Thread: TATW Unofficial patch 4.0

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Alternative patch 2019 (READ THE DAMN FAQ PLEASE)

A suggestion. Ruined fortifications of the Weather Hills that king Argeleb I had built to defend against Angmar and Rhudaur.
    Quote Originally Posted by FotR; A Knife in the Dark
    The hills drew nearer. They made an undulating ridge, often rising almost to a thousand feet, and here and there falling again to low clefts or passes leading into the eastern land beyond. Along the crest of the ridge the hobbits could see what looked to be the remains of green-grown walls and dikes, and in theclefts there still stood the ruins of old works of stone. (...)

In the morning they found for the first time since they had left the Chetwood, a track plain to see. They turned right and followed it southwards. It ran cunningly, taking a line that seemed chosen so as to keep as much hidden as possible from the view, both of the hill-tops above and of the flats to the west. It dived into dells, and hugged steep banks; and where it passed over flatter and more open ground on either side of it there were lines of large boulders and hewn stones that screened the travellers almost like a hedge.

"(...) This path was made to serve the forts along the walls. (...)"
    There could be some forts that preserved better and could be implemented as forts (ruined) and some that preserved worse could be implemented as custom tiles and watchtowers. The mentioned path could be implemented like a natural version of Rammas Echor, just crossable from "where it passed over flatter and more open ground on either side of it there were lines of large boulders and hewn stones that screened the travellers almost like a hedge".

Maybe some others exist in the game but you could use the ruined walls from Osgiliath for the forts:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

And place here and there some more destroyed ruins from Osgiliath:

Quote Originally Posted by leo.civil.uefs View Post
    These great gardens are not that apealling to me because of 2 reasons:
    1 - they dont compose a strategical possition and using it as a background for battles does not seem much plausible. Its more like a lore/rpg like feature.

2- Every custom tile I make is part of my "rebel in cool places" script, wich will spawn rebel armies in these locations so to ensure battles will happen there from time to time. If we did not have this script, one could finish entire campaigns without fighting a single battle in these places (or even knwoing they are working features included in the game!). The point is that these tiles are located in passages, like bridges, Moria Halls etc, so the player/AI is forced to use these routes sooner or later, and it sound quite natural/realistical that rebels assault and controls these places.

So I would like to receve more suggestions like this from the lore masters, but lets keep the focus in places like I described above. For example, the two northern passes in the misty mountains, they are narrow and compose a perfect location to implement a custom tile (or even a custom fort) with rebel being spawn there from time to time.
    Shame. I was about to suggest adding "White Towers in the Emyn Beraid" as a tile, or even as a settlement. I know that Arkay created it earlier, but for DaC map, not for TATW one, and they look really cool as a battlefield. Also, as those towers are housing a Palantir, they would be valuable target for rebels.

Also, couple of bugs that I noticed, while playing.
    First, Gundabad can't recruit any wargs: they no longer share warg unit with OotMM, and new Gundabad wargs are not added to recruitment buildings in EDB(placeholder lines for them are included, through).
    Second, small EDB error -
    c_kings_stables city requires factions factions { }
    Word in bold is redundant, and possible cause for crashes. At least, logs gave it to me after custom battle CTD, and I do have fix for Gundabad officers installed correctly.

And at last, just a small idea that came to mind: add troll drummers to Mordor and OotMM bodyguard units, instead of heavy infantry. Maybe even toss "command" attribute to those bodyguards, so they would inspire nearby orcs with drum sounds.

Is there a hard coded limit on the number of custom tiles a mod can have? If there is no limit on them such as there are on custom settlements then this does open up a lot of possibilities.

I think it would be cool to fight in the High Fells of Rhudaur look up and see the tomb of the Witchking.
    Last edited by MIKE GOLF; July 05, 2019 at 10:10 AM.

leo.civil.uefs's Avatar É nóis que vôa bruxão!

Quote Originally Posted by CalamariGhost View Post
    Also, couple of bugs that I noticed, while playing.
    First, Gundabad can't recruit any wargs: they no longer share warg unit with OotMM, and new Gundabad wargs are not added to recruitment buildings in EDB(placeholder lines for them are included, through).
    Second, small EDB error -
    Word in bold is redundant, and possible cause for crashes. At least, logs gave it to me after custom battle CTD, and I do have fix for Gundabad officers installed correctly.
    HUGE thanks for this!

And at last, just a small idea that came to mind: add troll drummers to Mordor and OotMM bodyguard units, instead of heavy infantry. Maybe even toss "command" attribute to those bodyguards, so they would inspire nearby orcs with drum sounds.
    An unit composed by many troll drummers? No way, man!

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE GOLF View Post
    Is there a hard coded limit on the number of custom tiles a mod can have? If there is no limit on them such as there are on custom settlements then this does open up a lot of possibilities.

I think it would be cool to fight in the High Fells of Rhudaur look up and see the tomb of the Witchking.
    As far as I know there is no limit, but why are you concerned about this, we have only 6 or 7 so far.

This which king map you show would not work with this terrain, believe me.

Im keeping one eye in every suggestion you guys are throwing, I swear. If I say something wont work or wont worth trying, Im being very honest!

Just to clarify, I was suggesting to have the mountain with the witchkings tomb visible in the background, while the battle would take place at the bottom of the mountain on relatively flat ground. Similar to the way you made Erebor visible when fighting in Dale. It would not be enjoyable to fight an actual battle on something like that mountain, just something to look at while fighting below it.

Can someone please point me out IF there is something wrong in my log? The game is not crashing anyway.
    But if there is something wrong, please show me and tell me how to fix.

Code:
    03:24:46.142 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE203:24:46.143 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Feb 25 2008 version development ===
    03:24:46.150 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    03:24:46.154 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    03:24:46.159 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    03:24:46.164 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    03:24:46.168 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    03:24:46.173 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    03:24:57.541 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Third_Age_3/data/export_descr_unit.txt, at line 8587, column 37
    missile range of 254 is impossible with projectile grape_shot (max range 254)
    03:24:58.432 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Third_Age_3/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 10459, column 3
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction milan (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    03:24:58.433 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Third_Age_3/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 10459, column 3
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction scotland (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    03:24:58.433 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Third_Age_3/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 10459, column 3
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction moors (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction saxons (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction mongols (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction england (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction france (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction hre (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction portugal (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction spain (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction venice (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction papal_states (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction aztecs (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction timurids (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction normans (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction russia (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction poland (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction denmark (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction teutonic_order (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction ireland (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    03:24:58.434 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Third_Age_3/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 10459, column 3
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction norway (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    03:24:58.434 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Third_Age_3/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 10459, column 3
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction hungary (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction slave (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - faction england has gap in building prior to citadel (unavailable at level zero)
    Building DB error - faction portugal has gap in building prior to citadel (unavailable at level zero)
    03:24:58.434 [data.invalid] [error] Target building description not found: Gondor, fortress -> city[257565832]((null)) -> c_ballista_towers
    03:24:58.434 [data.invalid] [error] Target building description not found: Gondor, citadel -> city[257565832]((null)) -> c_ballista_towers
    03:24:58.434 [data.invalid] [error] Target building description not found: Dale, fortress -> city[257565832]((null)) -> c_ballista_towers
    03:24:58.434 [data.invalid] [error] Target building description not found: Dale, citadel -> city[257565832]((null)) -> c_ballista_towers
    03:24:58.435 [data.invalid] [error] Target building description not found: Free Peoples of Eriador, fortress -> city[257565832]((null)) -> c_ballista_towers
    03:24:58.435 [data.invalid] [error] Target building description not found: Free Peoples of Eriador, citadel -> city[257565832]((null)) -> c_ballista_towers
    03:24:58.435 [data.invalid] [error] Target building description not found: Dwarves, fortress -> city[257565832]((null)) -> c_ballista_towers
    03:24:58.435 [data.invalid] [error] Target building description not found: Dwarves, citadel -> city[257565832]((null)) -> c_ballista_towers
    03:24:58.435 [data.invalid] [error] Target building description not found: Orocarni Dwarves, fortress -> city[257565832]((null)) -> c_ballista_towers
    03:24:58.435 [data.invalid] [error] Target building description not found: Orocarni Dwarves, citadel -> city[257565832]((null)) -> c_ballista_towers
    03:24:58.435 [data.invalid] [error] Target building description not found: High Elves, fortress -> city[257565832]((null)) -> c_ballista_towers
    03:24:58.435 [data.invalid] [error] Target building description not found: High Elves, citadel -> city[257565832]((null)) -> c_ballista_towers
    03:24:58.436 [data.invalid] [error] Target building description not found: Harad, fortress -> city[257565832]((null)) -> c_ballista_towers
    03:24:58.436 [data.invalid] [error] Target building description not found: Harad, citadel -> city[257565832]((null)) -> c_ballista_towers
    03:24:58.436 [data.invalid] [error] Target building description not found: Rhûn, fortress -> city[257565832]((null)) -> c_ballista_towers
    03:24:58.436 [data.invalid] [error] Target building description not found: Rhûn, citadel -> city[257565832]((null)) -> c_ballista_towers
    03:24:58.445 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Third_Age_3/data/descr_walls.txt, at line 319, column 48
    missile range of 573 is impossible with projectile wall_trebuchet (max range 573)
    03:24:58.445 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Third_Age_3/data/descr_walls.txt, at line 433, column 48
    missile range of 573 is impossible with projectile wall_trebuchet (max range 573)
    03:26:14.715 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_strat.txt, at line 128, column 34
    resource fish positioned on 201,85 which is an invalid tile.

03:26:14.758 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_strat.txt, at line 2918, column 12
    You have chosen an invalid tile(182, 216) for the settlement of E. Moria.
    It will mean not being able to reach this settlement and is a bug.
    For now we'll ignore it.
    03:27:20.818 [game.script] [always] Germanicu5 ReallyBadAI v5.6 Running. Please upload log and savegames when reporting battle CTDs for SS.

Also, my gundabad orcs bodyguard unit is loading bodyguard models in battle like in vanilla 3.2 instead of my new bodyguards models recently released.
    I have the general_unit line in export_descr_unit for my new units so I dont get why this is happening.
    Last edited by leo.civil.uefs; July 18, 2019 at 03:30 AM.

Can someone please point me out IF there is something wrong in my log? The game is not crashing anyway.
    But if there is something wrong, please show me and tell me how to fix.

Code:
    03:24:46.142 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE203:24:46.143 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Feb 25 2008 version development ===
    03:24:46.150 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    03:24:46.154 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    03:24:46.159 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    03:24:46.164 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    03:24:46.168 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    03:24:46.173 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    03:24:57.541 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Third_Age_3/data/export_descr_unit.txt, at line 8587, column 37
    missile range of 254 is impossible with projectile grape_shot (max range 254)
    03:24:58.432 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Third_Age_3/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 10459, column 3
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction milan (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction scotland (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction moors (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction saxons (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction mongols (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction england (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction france (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction hre (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction portugal (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction spain (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction venice (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction papal_states (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction aztecs (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction timurids (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction normans (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction russia (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction poland (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction denmark (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction teutonic_order (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction ireland (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction norway (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction hungary (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction slave (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - faction england has gap in building prior to citadel (unavailable at level zero)
    Building DB error - faction portugal has gap in building prior to citadel (unavailable at level zero)
    03:24:58.434 [data.invalid] [error] Target building description not found: Gondor, fortress -> city[257565832]((null)) -> c_ballista_towers
    03:24:58.434 [data.invalid] [error] Target building description not found: Gondor, citadel -> city[257565832]((null)) -> c_ballista_towers
    03:24:58.434 [data.invalid] [error] Target building description not found: Dale, fortress -> city[257565832]((null)) -> c_ballista_towers
    03:24:58.434 [data.invalid] [error] Target building description not found: Dale, citadel -> city[257565832]((null)) -> c_ballista_towers
    03:24:58.435 [data.invalid] [error] Target building description not found: Free Peoples of Eriador, fortress -> city[257565832]((null)) -> c_ballista_towers
    03:24:58.435 [data.invalid] [error] Target building description not found: Free Peoples of Eriador, citadel -> city[257565832]((null)) -> c_ballista_towers
    03:24:58.435 [data.invalid] [error] Target building description not found: Dwarves, fortress -> city[257565832]((null)) -> c_ballista_towers
    03:24:58.435 [data.invalid] [error] Target building description not found: Dwarves, citadel -> city[257565832]((null)) -> c_ballista_towers
    03:24:58.435 [data.invalid] [error] Target building description not found: Orocarni Dwarves, fortress -> city[257565832]((null)) -> c_ballista_towers
    03:24:58.435 [data.invalid] [error] Target building description not found: Orocarni Dwarves, citadel -> city[257565832]((null)) -> c_ballista_towers
    03:24:58.435 [data.invalid] [error] Target building description not found: High Elves, fortress -> city[257565832]((null)) -> c_ballista_towers
    03:24:58.435 [data.invalid] [error] Target building description not found: High Elves, citadel -> city[257565832]((null)) -> c_ballista_towers
    03:24:58.436 [data.invalid] [error] Target building description not found: Harad, fortress -> city[257565832]((null)) -> c_ballista_towers
    03:24:58.436 [data.invalid] [error] Target building description not found: Harad, citadel -> city[257565832]((null)) -> c_ballista_towers
    03:24:58.436 [data.invalid] [error] Target building description not found: Rhûn, fortress -> city[257565832]((null)) -> c_ballista_towers
    03:24:58.436 [data.invalid] [error] Target building description not found: Rhûn, citadel -> city[257565832]((null)) -> c_ballista_towers
    03:24:58.445 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Third_Age_3/data/descr_walls.txt, at line 319, column 48
    03:24:58.445 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Third_Age_3/data/descr_walls.txt, at line 433, column 48
    03:26:14.715 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_strat.txt, at line 128, column 34
    resource fish positioned on 201,85 which is an invalid tile.

03:26:14.758 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_strat.txt, at line 2918, column 12
    You have chosen an invalid tile(182, 216) for the settlement of E. Moria.
    It will mean not being able to reach this settlement and is a bug.
    For now we'll ignore it.
    03:27:20.818 [game.script] [always] Germanicu5 ReallyBadAI v5.6 Running. Please upload log and savegames when reporting battle CTDs for SS.

Also, my gundabad orcs bodyguard unit is loading bodyguard models in battle like in vanilla 3.2 instead of my new bodyguards models recently released.
    I have the general_unit line in export_descr_unit for my new units so I dont get why this is happening.
    I don't see anything really harmful in the log. Only "resource fish" needs to be adressed - just look at that area(I think, its Tolfalas) and move it accordingly. Everything else, like Moria, seemingly related to custom settlements implementation. No idea about "missile range is impossible" - I've tried to decrease wall_trebuchet range, but its still gave me errors.

About bodyguards: just checked - gundabad bodyguard entry is correct, but starting generals(in descr_strat) and scripted ones for gundabad AI setup(in campaign_script) still has old bodyguards. Just replace them with new bodyguard - that should do the trick.

I don't see anything really harmful in the log. Only "resource fish" needs to be adressed - just look at that area(I think, its Tolfalas) and move it accordingly. Everything else, like Moria, seemingly related to custom settlements implementation. No idea about "missile range is impossible" - I've tried to decrease wall_trebuchet range, but its still gave me errors.

About bodyguards: just checked - gundabad bodyguard entry is correct, but starting generals(in descr_strat) and scripted ones for gundabad AI setup(in campaign_script) still has old bodyguards. Just replace them with new bodyguard - that should do the trick.
    Nailed it! Thanks, man!

nadalio's Avatar Civis
    Where the nameless things gnawing the earth

Im keeping one eye in every suggestion you guys are throwing, I swear. If I say something wont work or wont worth trying, Im being very honest!
    Hi Leo how is going with the custom tiles? Some ideas...

LOSSOTH VILLAGE

Could be good a lossoth village? Maybe two possibilities:
    1- custom tile in the forachel bay with an ambush

2- a fort with a custom model of a village. Once I did it with the barbarian village of EB 2 mod. It worked well. For the unit I remember that someone did a unit similar to the lossoth people somewhere..

Some inspiration:

ITHILIEN VALLEY
    I mean a narrow valley like the film, where enemy could give effective ambushes..

PELARGIR
    It could be made half-settlement and half custom tile, like osghiliath?
    An amazing pic:

DWARF OUTPOST
    Ruins of a dwarven fort in the nortem waste surrounded by precious resources. It could be a fort or a tilset.
    If it's a fort could be a target of a mission?
    So the player have a reason to visit northem wastes

Thanks for everything guys.

I've been trying many things with custom tiles, and found out that there is limitations due to the automatic deployment zones for armies.
    So I decided to hold up this matter for now.

Dutch-Balrog's Avatar Domesticus

What's that for?

Dutch-Balrog's Avatar Domesticus

Oh right, the elven fortress turned evil.

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

In need of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition ^^

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch-Balrog View Post
    Oh right, the elven fortress turned evil.
    Isn't it Gondorian?

Dol Guldur was previously known as Amon Lanc, that had been inhabited by the Silvan Elves under Oropher (Thranduil's father). They left it during the middle of the Second Age and moved north, while Sauron came there first ca year 1000 of the Third Age. He abandoned it TA 2063 and came back in the 25th century, until he was driven out by the White Council in 2941.
    Properly speaking we don't know if there ever were any stone constructions there during the Elves reign, it may very well all been Sauron's making, but often it's depicted as derived from the Elves (to allow different aesthetics I presume).

Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Final result.

I also made a new version for wheatertop.
    Seems like everyone always loved the first version, guess that was because of the immersion it caused.
    Nevertheless I always though about it as unnatural, first because it did not look like the movie version, sencond because it was too large and had a temple look.
    It is far smaller now and even more simple, but I think it should really be like this.

Final result.
    Nice!

I also made a new version for wheatertop.
    Seems like everyone always loved the first version, guess that was because of the immersion it caused.
    Nevertheless I always though about it as unnatural, first because it did not look like the movie version, sencond because it was too large and had a temple look.
    It is far smaller now and even more simple, but I think it should really be like this.
    Good call, the vanilla come off as a pillar rather than a hilltop
    Last edited by Ngugi; July 29, 2019 at 04:20 AM.