Page 8 of 60 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617183358 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sekigahara Campaign - General Discussion

Erwin Rommel's Avatar EYE-PATCH FETISH

Default Re: The Sekigahara Campaign

Sweet! This mod will be on par, well almost, on par with ROTS itself! Only its free and a mod.

Well at the very least, MORE than a mere, restats, reskins compilation mod that starts with

"1545, this is Sengoku Jidai............................oh look we recolored the Takeda to "Historical" (its pink) colors and removed the sashimono and some tweaks and news units (added mounted ashigaru wielding a nodachi) here and there..... enjoy".

(Its clickable by the way....An S2 overhaul mod.)

Seriously. Click it. Its the only overhaul mod that's overhauling enough to bring out NEW clans
    Masaie. Retainer of Akaie|AntonIII

Last edited by Robin de Bodemloze; November 09, 2012 at 01:03 PM.
    The Wings of Destiny - A FotS AAR (Chapter 12 - Updated Apr 24)
    Takeda - a Shogun 2 AAR (Completed) Reviewed by Radzeer

My writing | My art | About me | Sekigahara Campaign - Developer

~~Under the proud patronage of Radzeer, Rogue Bodemloze. Patron of Noif de Bodemloze, Heiro de Bodemloze, and Hitai de Bodemloze~~

Akaie's Avatar Sangi Ukon'e no Chūjō

Gah, I'll just let you guys look.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

The S2 Onin War Mod | Boshin: Total Domains
    Patron of Erwin Rommel
    Under the proud patronage of Radious

Great work.
    You add Toyotomi !? so will the leader be Hideyoshi and Ieyasu is moveing agains him !? or is the leader Hideyoshi son and some want to take the lead (Tokugawa Orientation) and others want to keep that leader for whatever reason (Toyotomi Orientation) !?

That is Toyotomi, Tokugawa, Ishida, Ii, Date, Sanada, Honda and Naoe, is that right ? and can you name the others for me please ?
    Did they happen to be 10 or did you want that number ?

Sorry if anything I ask about is to remain hiden or stupid I realy know nothing about all this, my computer can not run Shogun 2, however I am intrested.
    Last edited by BASARA; December 21, 2011 at 04:28 AM.

Sazabi's Avatar Foederatus

Can't wait for this...

Best of luck!

Really looking forward to seeing this. Great work!

Quote Originally Posted by BASARA View Post
    Great work.
    You add Toyotomi !? so will the leader be Hideyoshi and Ieyasu is moveing agains him !? or is the leader Hideyoshi son and some want to take the lead (Tokugawa Orientation) and others want to keep that leader for whatever reason (Toyotomi Orientation) !?

That is Toyotomi, Tokugawa, Ishida, Ii, Date, Sanada, Honda and Naoe, is that right ? and can you name the others for me please ?
    Did they happen to be 10 or did you want that number ?

Sorry if anything I ask about is to remain hiden or stupid I realy know nothing about all this, my computer can not run Shogun 2, however I am intrested.
    Second to the left is the Ukita and the one on the far-right is the Kato. To play as the Kato, you will need the Hattori DLC. I wasn't going to bother with those two dlc slots, but I figured anyone without them wouldn't be loosing a hell of a lot, and those who did get another clan.

As for the rest, I'm not answering. Not because I'm mean or anything (but definitely do not ask robinzx if I am) but I'd like a certain amount of surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Sazabi View Post
    Can't wait for this...

Best of luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
    Really looking forward to seeing this. Great work!
    Thanks for dropping by .

---

Whether this is a cruel reference to him shooting his father or his notable use of gunpowder weaponry, you still get to see a freshened clan selection menu depicting the "boss of Oshu, Date Masamune!"

Patron of Erwin Rommel

CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE!
    and the biggest surprise in the next days will be the reveal of the y in "Sagami has a pre-established [y]" ?

The_Nord's Avatar Biarchus

Jaw = dropped.

Just to give you all an idea of how big v0.5 will be, the uncompressed .pack file data as of this post is just over 300mb. It sits at around half of that when compressed in a .rar file. It will inflate between now and the day of release, but most likely not to any huge extent.

Having a good idea of what the next version will bring, this pales in comparison to the size of v1.0 .

As for a specific release, its really getting close. I have two major things to complete - relationship definitions and the unit pack - amongst lots of small things. Hopefully I will get the two major things done by the 24th, so I can just polish the minor things up on the 27th/28th for a release before the new year. Yes. Modders have christmas, too.
    Last edited by Akaie; December 22, 2011 at 05:09 AM.

Patron of Erwin Rommel

The_Nord's Avatar Biarchus

I so giggled like a little japanese girl when I read that.

Naomasa looks great. Much more excited about this mod than anything else Shogun 2 related!

Consider this reveal a christmas present from me.

Oni. Fearsome creatures from Japanese folklore. Oni themselves are depicted as red kanabo wielders with devil-esque imagery. I have been stewing about this unit concept for some time now, but it was set aside when the core of the idea meant using dlc content. Fortunately, I have recently discovered that the kanabo weapon was in the pre-rots game files, meaning I can use that kanabo weapon freely.

To the unit visuals: the third-tier ninja seems so stylistically derived from oni imagery that I simply couldn't go about this unit without using it. I did, however want to make these guys distinct, so I re-textured and crippled the gloss so the re-texturing didn't look wierd.

Presenting, the "Kanabo Oni Thugs"!

A bit of a wild unit concept, to be sure, but it comes together beautifully, and I have the perfect place from where they can be recruited.

Err, I'd best get rid of those katanas .

---

Credit where credit is due. Thank you, kungfuserge!

Quote Originally Posted by kungfuserge View Post
    than go to your warscape_equipment_themes_tables and write them as primary weapon
    kanabo ---------- > BIG club ; looking more like a baseball club
    zhanmadao -----------> like the picture above

(( Animation is same as No Dachi so don't put it with katana animation ))
    Last edited by Akaie; December 24, 2011 at 12:21 AM.

Patron of Erwin Rommel

Cool. A level 6 ninja with an oversized baseball bat and the other end can be used to play pool at the local sake den.

How about stats for them as our christmas stocking gift or just a lump of coal again

Keep up the good work.

Erwin Rommel's Avatar EYE-PATCH FETISH

+rep all around, for those who support this mod so much, they sacrifice there personal tastes in their sig, just to advertise the Sekigahara Campaign mod.

(its not an excuse to circumvent the spread reputation clause so that I can rep again Anton and Robinzx continuously.)

(Its clickable by the way....An S2 overhaul mod.)

Seriously. Click it. Its the only overhaul mod that's overhauling enough to bring out NEW clans
    Masaie. Retainer of Akaie|AntonIII

This signature is clickable

Quote Originally Posted by Erwin Rommel View Post
    +rep all around, for those who support this mod so much, they sacrifice there personal tastes in their sig, just to advertise the Sekigahara Campaign mod.
    I refuse to give up my regular signature However I did put a smaller version in my sig. and it's clickable Happy holidays to the sekigahara team.

Quote Originally Posted by Point_Man View Post
    I think it needs something similar to this but with machinima battle scenes thrown in.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bwJWnTsxEA
    Last edited by wealthmonger; December 25, 2011 at 02:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wealthmonger View Post
    I think it needs something similar to this but with machinima battle scenes thrown in.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bwJWnTsxEA
    Dude.....

This isn't a cinematic I made. It's a poll video.
    This signature is clickable

this is amazing i think out all of the mods i have played since Shogun 2 has come out like it the best but how would you become SHOGUN!!! if you took out all the clans that were not of your alignment then you are shogun but you guys can work on that just brain storming

Thanks for supporting the mod everyone. Trust me we can't for its release either

Spread some rep around the thread for all the support we've been getting - until the forum told me I reached my 24h limit (). Will try again tomorrow. In the mean time merry Christmas everyone!
    The Wings of Destiny - A FotS AAR (Chapter 12 - Updated Apr 24)
    Takeda - a Shogun 2 AAR (Completed) Reviewed by Radzeer

My writing | My art | About me | Sekigahara Campaign - Developer

~~Under the proud patronage of Radzeer, Rogue Bodemloze. Patron of Noif de Bodemloze, Heiro de Bodemloze, and Hitai de Bodemloze~~