Page 52 of 60 FirstFirst ... 22742434445464748495051525354555657585960 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1181

Thread: The Sekigahara Campaign - General Discussion

  1. #1021
    Akaie's Avatar Sangi Ukon'e no Chūjō
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,291

    Default Re: The Sekigahara Campaign - General Discussion

    You could run it beside FOTS, but there's not much point considering it doesn't build on it while the contents of Seki may bleed over and cause a bit of ugliness .

    The S2 Onin War Mod | Boshin: Total Domains
    Patron of Erwin Rommel
    Under the proud patronage of Radious


  2. #1022
    Erwin Rommel's Avatar EYE-PATCH FETISH
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    14,576

    Default Re: The Sekigahara Campaign - General Discussion

    I think he just wants it coz it removes the FOTS menu showing buildings and replaces it with a serene flat plain view of autumn.

    (Its clickable by the way....An S2 overhaul mod.)

    Seriously. Click it. Its the only overhaul mod that's overhauling enough to bring out NEW clans
    Masaie. Retainer of Akaie|AntonIII






  3. #1023
    General Maximus's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Bhopal, India
    Posts
    11,290

    Default Re: The Sekigahara Campaign - General Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Erwin Rommel View Post
    I think he just wants it coz it removes the FOTS menu showing buildings and replaces it with a serene flat plain view of autumn.
    Nope....the reason is that I hate the combination equation of Rifle + Japanese...

    Will it run if I don't have anything else except FoTS? If yes, will it run properly with all features?
    सार्वभौम सम्राट चत्रवर्ती - भारतवर्ष
    स्वर्गपुत्र पीतसम्राट - चीन
    महाराजानाभ्याम महाराजा - पारसिक

  4. #1024
    Erwin Rommel's Avatar EYE-PATCH FETISH
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    14,576

    Default Re: The Sekigahara Campaign - General Discussion

    Nope. Only applies to Senokgu Jidai campaign.

    Unless....you've convinced them to port some and utilize the more turns per season of FOTS, the more elegant allegiance system and some how, turn all Sengoku fied.................................................then you have naval battles showing ironclads.......unless that too was ported over with bunes and marus and kobayas.

    (Its clickable by the way....An S2 overhaul mod.)

    Seriously. Click it. Its the only overhaul mod that's overhauling enough to bring out NEW clans
    Masaie. Retainer of Akaie|AntonIII






  5. #1025
    General Maximus's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Bhopal, India
    Posts
    11,290

    Default Re: The Sekigahara Campaign - General Discussion

    I guess I'll have to wait for that boxed version of the base game to come in stock again then....
    सार्वभौम सम्राट चत्रवर्ती - भारतवर्ष
    स्वर्गपुत्र पीतसम्राट - चीन
    महाराजानाभ्याम महाराजा - पारसिक

  6. #1026
    Indefinitely Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The western part of an Island They thought a kind of Coffee...
    Posts
    1,932

    Default Re: The Sekigahara Campaign - General Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
    Nope....the reason is that I hate the combination equation of Rifle + Japanese...
    ...You dont deliberately include Date Teppo Taisho into that equation, i hope...

  7. #1027
    Alucard666's Avatar Civis
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    137

    Default Re: The Sekigahara Campaign - General Discussion

    Another question, is the Oda included in this mod, I mean were they still powerful enough without Nobunaga at this time?

  8. #1028
    Erwin Rommel's Avatar EYE-PATCH FETISH
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    14,576

    Default Re: The Sekigahara Campaign - General Discussion

    Yup. They still are included. They even get to have 2 unique units of their own. Even though they participated in the campaign, Hidenobu was a sideshow, easily swept aside from their base in Gifu. How they have fallen.

    Will you take the reins and buck the trend? Careful, Fukushima Masanori and Ikeda Terumasa are your immediate neighbors.........they have kabuto with freakish horns and a butterfly. (not shown in game....yet)

    (Its clickable by the way....An S2 overhaul mod.)

    Seriously. Click it. Its the only overhaul mod that's overhauling enough to bring out NEW clans
    Masaie. Retainer of Akaie|AntonIII






  9. #1029
    Alucard666's Avatar Civis
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    137

    Default Re: The Sekigahara Campaign - General Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Erwin Rommel View Post
    Yup. They still are included. They even get to have 2 unique units of their own. Even though they participated in the campaign, Hidenobu was a sideshow, easily swept aside from their base in Gifu. How they have fallen.

    Will you take the reins and buck the trend? Careful, Fukushima Masanori and Ikeda Terumasa are your immediate neighbors.........they have kabuto with freakish horns and a butterfly. (not shown in game....yet)
    Nice, when I'll buy Shogun and get broed of Vanilla, Ill download this and make Nobunaga happy

    btw, do i have to manually install the dl or like Stainless Steel, it automatically downloads it for me?

  10. #1030
    Akaie's Avatar Sangi Ukon'e no Chūjō
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,291

    Default Re: The Sekigahara Campaign - General Discussion

    Manual, but don't let that discourage you. It's a simple matter of extracting a few .pack files into Shogun 2's data folder .

    The S2 Onin War Mod | Boshin: Total Domains
    Patron of Erwin Rommel
    Under the proud patronage of Radious


  11. #1031
    Kambe's Avatar Biarchus
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    613

    Default Re: The Sekigahara Campaign - General Discussion

    Too tired to read latest CA info but got a short question, is it and how will assembley kit improve Seki mod?


    Don't preorder games!

  12. #1032
    Shankbot de Bodemloze's Avatar From the Writers Study!
    Citizen

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Midlands, UK
    Posts
    14,835
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: The Sekigahara Campaign - General Discussion

    I was about to post something along the same lines... can we expect and even more awesome mod now? (If that is even possible!)
    THE WRITERS' STUDY | THE TRIBUNAL | THE CURIA | GUIDE FOR NEW MEMBERS



    PROUD PATRON OF JUNAIDI83, VETERAAN & CAILLAGH
    UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF MEGA TORTAS DE BODEMLOZE

  13. #1033
    Blink182's Avatar Laetus
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Iowa City, IA
    Posts
    14

    Default Re: The Sekigahara Campaign - General Discussion

    is this mod compatable with darth mod?

  14. #1034

    Default Re: The Sekigahara Campaign - General Discussion

    nope.

  15. #1035
    Erwin Rommel's Avatar EYE-PATCH FETISH
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    14,576

    Default Re: The Sekigahara Campaign - General Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Shankbot de Bodemloze View Post
    I was about to post something along the same lines... can we expect and even more awesome mod now? (If that is even possible!)
    High on the priority list.


    (Its clickable by the way....An S2 overhaul mod.)

    Seriously. Click it. Its the only overhaul mod that's overhauling enough to bring out NEW clans
    Masaie. Retainer of Akaie|AntonIII






  16. #1036
    Alucard666's Avatar Civis
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    137

    Default Re: The Sekigahara Campaign - General Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Akaie View Post
    Manual, but don't let that discourage you. It's a simple matter of extracting a few .pack files into Shogun 2's data folder .
    Oh balls, I fail so miserably in doing that kinda stuff, I just screw up the enitre game when it happens

  17. #1037
    Akaie's Avatar Sangi Ukon'e no Chūjō
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,291

    Default Re: The Sekigahara Campaign - General Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Kambe View Post
    Too tired to read latest CA info but got a short question, is it and how will assembley kit improve Seki mod?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shankbot de Bodemloze View Post
    I was about to post something along the same lines... can we expect and even more awesome mod now? (If that is even possible!)
    I'm far too poor, so unless I'm mistaking the necessity for 3DS Max, I probably won't get anywhere in regards to making the map better .

    Many things are now well-documented, though I'm still wrapping my head around the effective use of the startpos-related things (that seems to be the next best thing for me besides map editing).

    One big roadblock for Seki, unless I am grossly mistaken, is that I can't unpack the preestablished data, such as the data in the Seki packs. Daniu noted that he'll look at expanding the kit's capabilities, so on top of proper documentation, I'm sure we'll see some kit-generated enhancements.
    Last edited by Akaie; September 28, 2012 at 02:17 AM.

    The S2 Onin War Mod | Boshin: Total Domains
    Patron of Erwin Rommel
    Under the proud patronage of Radious


  18. #1038

    Default Re: The Sekigahara Campaign - General Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Shankbot de Bodemloze View Post
    can we expect and even more awesome mod now? (If that is even possible!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erwin Rommel View Post
    High on the priority list.

    Great! I was hoping you guys would put these new tools to use in Seki. Though there was little doubt that you would

  19. #1039

    Default Re: The Sekigahara Campaign - General Discussion

    Now if i so happened to have 3d max, could i start adding models to the game? I have some mighty nice kubutos that I would like to convert into game files for you guys.

  20. #1040
    Shankbot de Bodemloze's Avatar From the Writers Study!
    Citizen

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Midlands, UK
    Posts
    14,835
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: The Sekigahara Campaign - General Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Akaie View Post
    I'm far too poor, so unless I'm mistaking the necessity for 3DS Max, I probably won't get anywhere in regards to making the map better .

    Many things are now well-documented, though I'm still wrapping my head around the effective use of the startpos-related things (that seems to be the next best thing for me besides map editing).

    One big roadblock for Seki, unless I am grossly mistaken, is that I can't unpack the preestablished data, such as the data in the Seki packs. Daniu noted that he'll look at expanding the kit's capabilities, so on top of proper documentation, I'm sure we'll see some kit-generated enhancements.
    I'm sorry... but half of that makes no sense.
    THE WRITERS' STUDY | THE TRIBUNAL | THE CURIA | GUIDE FOR NEW MEMBERS



    PROUD PATRON OF JUNAIDI83, VETERAAN & CAILLAGH
    UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF MEGA TORTAS DE BODEMLOZE

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •