Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 123456789101112132853 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sekigahara Campaign - General Discussion

Akaie's Avatar Sangi Ukon'e no Chūjō

Default Re: The Sekigahara Campaign

Absolutely. That, and I'd like to get as many bugs squashed before officially releasing it.

The S2 Onin War Mod | Boshin: Total Domains
    Patron of Erwin Rommel
    Under the proud patronage of Radious

The_Nord's Avatar Biarchus

Having political orientation/alignment (whichever it will be lol) instead of religion is something I'm really glad you are going to implement in the mod as it is totally appropriate for the time setting. Can't wait for the mod!

Wow, this shows great promise, just what I've always wanted for Shogun! I'd always get tired starting of as a little tiny clan and working my way up, this gives me the chance to play big on an epic power play. The screens look great, and I'm definitely gung ho about the political orientation! If you can convert your clan's orientation (IDK if you can treat the game mechanics that way, maybe make a custom building like an embassy or an envoy that simulates the effect of a nanban trade port) that would be amazing! Keep up the good work, definitely looking forward to release!
    If you rep me, leave your name. I'll look more kindly on your future transgressions.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Nord View Post
    Having political orientation/alignment (whichever it will be lol) instead of religion is something I'm really glad you are going to implement in the mod as it is totally appropriate for the time setting. Can't wait for the mod!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Juggernaut View Post
    Wow, this shows great promise, just what I've always wanted for Shogun! I'd always get tired starting of as a little tiny clan and working my way up, this gives me the chance to play big on an epic power play. The screens look great, and I'm definitely gung ho about the political orientation! If you can convert your clan's orientation (IDK if you can treat the game mechanics that way, maybe make a custom building like an embassy or an envoy that simulates the effect of a nanban trade port) that would be amazing! Keep up the good work, definitely looking forward to release!
    Good to see people loving the concept of the mod, especially how wide it goes.

I also wanted you to know that I took aboard your embassy idea. I'll be crediting you for that .

Patron of Erwin Rommel

Something to look at.

EDIT: V2 of graphics pack uploaded.
    Last edited by Robin de Bodemloze; November 09, 2012 at 01:10 PM.
    The Wings of Destiny - A FotS AAR (Chapter 12 - Updated Apr 24)
    Takeda - a Shogun 2 AAR (Completed) Reviewed by Radzeer

My writing | My art | About me | Sekigahara Campaign - Developer

~~Under the proud patronage of Radzeer, Rogue Bodemloze. Patron of Noif de Bodemloze, Heiro de Bodemloze, and Hitai de Bodemloze~~

Last edited by Akaie; October 27, 2012 at 11:41 PM.

Patron of Erwin Rommel

One question. Will non-christian clans have access to european canons providing they have the right building/technology or a combination of the two? If memory serves, canons were used at the battle of sekigahara.

Political alignment is a fantastic idea, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Nord View Post
    One question. Will non-christian clans have access to european canons providing they have the right building/technology or a combination of the two? If memory serves, canons were used at the battle of sekigahara.
    Clans are not defined as Buddhist, Christian or Ikko anymore. However, cannons and teppo weaponry were commonplace at this point, and that will be reflected in the unit rosters.

Quote Originally Posted by Charsi View Post
    Political alignment is a fantastic idea, by the way.
    Agreed .

Patron of Erwin Rommel

Quote Originally Posted by Anton III View Post
    Clans are not defined as Buddhist, Christian or Ikko anymore. However, cannons and teppo weaponry were commonplace at this point, and that will be reflected in the unit rosters.

Agreed .
    HELL YES!

I wanted to drop in to say I am very much looking forward to this mod. Sekigahara gets a lot of coverage, but is rarely covered well (does that make sense?). The mod looks like it is shaping up to be an awesome realization of that great battle.

Question: Do you need any kind of research assistance at all? If so, in what areas? Just trying to be helpful.
    Trust in Jesus, always!

Erwin Rommel's Avatar EYE-PATCH FETISH

Quote Originally Posted by Shogun144 View Post
    I wanted to drop in to say I am very much looking forward to this mod. Sekigahara gets a lot of coverage, but is rarely covered well (does that make sense?). The mod looks like it is shaping up to be an awesome realization of that great battle.

Question: Do you need any kind of research assistance at all? If so, in what areas? Just trying to be helpful.
    Yes. Download this. Give feedback.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...4#post10675974

(Its clickable by the way....An S2 overhaul mod.)

Seriously. Click it. Its the only overhaul mod that's overhauling enough to bring out NEW clans
    Masaie. Retainer of Akaie|AntonIII

Quote Originally Posted by Shogun144 View Post

As Erwin noted, have a look at his latest clan set.

There is one particular area for which some concepts could be helpful, so when I have a better idea on that and if I do need such concepts, I'll send you a PM. Yeah, purposefully ambiguous .

Patron of Erwin Rommel

Alright I have the rar in hand and will comment on it when I can. Please look for my revisions this weekend. I am looking forward to your PM Anton.
    Trust in Jesus, always!

Ooh new stuff on the front post.

-robinzx: His main focus is buildings, but again contributes to refining concepts mod-wide. He is not afraid of putting forth his criticism
    Ahem, this is what that wrongly implies:

robinzx Anton

This is what reality actually looks like:

robinzx Anton

~~Under the proud patronage of Radzeer, Rogue Bodemloze. Patron of Noif de Bodemloze, Heiro de Bodemloze, and Hitai de Bodemloze~~

Explain the splinters in my eye, then .

In reality, this is what happens:

Anton robinzx

Patron of Erwin Rommel

Explain the splinters in my eye, then .

In reality, this is what happens:

Anton robinzx
    That is a travesty. Anton does not react to green laser. I had to find out the hard way.

Anyhooo...need feedback please guys. Thanks!
    Last edited by Robin de Bodemloze; November 09, 2012 at 01:10 PM.

I just can say that I'm viewing every day at the start post hoping that you revealed new stuff Looks very good so far btw

Btw,doesn't the spring texture have too much orange?The green seems ok but maybe you could try something pink(ish)-cherry blossom?I'm not talking all out pink but something of that sort(a few trees here or there).

Quote Originally Posted by Carthago View Post
    I just can say that I'm viewing every day at the start post hoping that you revealed new stuff Looks very good so far btw
    Great. Check back very, very soon for an awesome reveal.

Quote Originally Posted by Date-san View Post
    Btw,doesn't the spring texture have too much orange?The green seems ok but maybe you could try something pink(ish)-cherry blossom?I'm not talking all out pink but something of that sort(a few trees here or there).
    Bear in mind the spring and autumn textures were swapped around. I didn't want to get bogged down in one area of the mod, let alone a cosmetic one, so what I am doing is getting peoples thoughts and ideas on the textures and, from there, refining them.

Patron of Erwin Rommel