Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 934495051525354555657585960 LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 1182

Thread: The Sekigahara Campaign - General Discussion

Default Re: The Sekigahara Campaign - General Discussion

Also, this is just me being picky (sorry for that, this mod is truly fantastic ) but anyway, could there be something released that changes the kobayakawa banner? Right now its a generic uhh thing? (I dont know the word for that symbol, its the thing the kiso have in the regular campaign) is there any way to change that in a later version? also for them, the clan selection screen says they are loyal to the tokugawa, but they start loyal to the toyotomi. Is this a reference to their betrayal? Sorry for being picky

I cant download this mod (from the forum and gamefront) someone please give me another link (

How can i play Sanada Yukimura in Grand Campaign? In custom battle, I can see Yukimura in Sinano-no-Sanada. But I couldn't find him in Grand Campaign. He is a son of Sanada Masayuki. But in campaign, Masayuki's son is another person. WTF

Can Toyotomi Hideyoshi be updated to look like this?

Civis

isit possible to add the portugese units to the game?

Default Re: Complete List of Units & Where to Recruit Them

Is this compatible with Darthmod?

what happens is that yukimura is only a cavalry unit in campaign

Hello ppl. Since the goal in d game is not to conquer kyoto, even if we did, will our clan name change into something fanciful? We know in vanilla, it becms d ... shogunate. In dis mod, for eg., when i played as d Ii clan n captured kyoto in yamashiro, the clan name changed to d Red Devils. But as d tokugawa, no change in d name after getting kyoto even after holding it for a year. Does anyone know which other factions experience a change of name? Or d only way to know is to play every faction? Thank u.

Akaie's Avatar Sangi Ukon'e no Chūjō

Sorry for any delayed responses. I don't drop by the forum often!

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsuhide View Post
    Also, this is just me being picky (sorry for that, this mod is truly fantastic ) but anyway, could there be something released that changes the kobayakawa banner? Right now its a generic uhh thing? (I dont know the word for that symbol, its the thing the kiso have in the regular campaign) is there any way to change that in a later version? also for them, the clan selection screen says they are loyal to the tokugawa, but they start loyal to the toyotomi. Is this a reference to their betrayal? Sorry for being picky
    There could be something, for example that sickle crest that I use for Kobayakawa sashimono. I don't have any short-term intention to update the modification; I'm busy and all that. Another big if: if I decide to do some overhauling, and with the tools available to us at this point this would mean a whole new modification, I'd double my efforts to have the most appropriate heraldry in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyX View Post
    I cant download this mod (from the forum and gamefront) someone please give me another link (
    I can probably assume you are in one of those countries to which GameFront does not supply downloads, though TWC shouldn't be an issue.

Could you walk me through exactly what you do and what are the indicators that something is wrong (apart from the obvious lack of download)?

Quote Originally Posted by wjdgks1999 View Post
    How can i play Sanada Yukimura in Grand Campaign? In custom battle, I can see Yukimura in Sinano-no-Sanada. But I couldn't find him in Grand Campaign. He is a son of Sanada Masayuki. But in campaign, Masayuki's son is another person. WTF
    Yukimura is in the grand campaign as one of the unique units all factions get at the start of the game. If I remember correctly, they should be "Yukimura's Chidori-Yari Cavalry," or one of the Yari variants if, for whatever reason, I didn't use the Chidori.

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaMaximus View Post
    Can Toyotomi Hideyoshi be updated to look like this?

I believe custom models can be imported now, unless I'm mistaken, so yes, he can be updated to look like that. Actually getting the models developed to the standard of Shogun 2 and implemented is a whole other thing, though!

Quote Originally Posted by djangooo View Post
    isit possible to add the portugese units to the game?
    It is possible to add Portuguese units into the game, and the DLC units have actually already been implemented. Though, again, I'm not working on the mod at the current time.

Quote Originally Posted by yukimurassj2 View Post
    what happens is that yukimura is only a cavalry unit in campaign
    This is by design, not by a bug. I believe this was just building on a random pool of general models, which I really did not like and didn't want to throw too many unique armour sets in there. It irked me that a descendant of the Date could have Hideyoshi's armour.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperialist93 View Post
    Hello ppl. Since the goal in d game is not to conquer kyoto, even if we did, will our clan name change into something fanciful? We know in vanilla, it becms d ... shogunate. In dis mod, for eg., when i played as d Ii clan n captured kyoto in yamashiro, the clan name changed to d Red Devils. But as d tokugawa, no change in d name after getting kyoto even after holding it for a year. Does anyone know which other factions experience a change of name? Or d only way to know is to play every faction? Thank u.
    The Ii clan being changed to The Red Devils was just a bit of flair for that faction. Historically, The Red Devils were the name of Ii Naomasa's division under Tokugawa Ieyasu, whilst we also utilise Naomasa's family name for our faction name. There isn't really anything appropriate for most other factions, thus there are none .

The S2 Onin War Mod | Boshin: Total Domains
    Patron of Erwin Rommel
    Under the proud patronage of Radious

sorry but I did not say that, what happens is that I do not speak English and my English is bad, I was answering to wjdgks1999 and not know how to respond, sorry for my English

Hi, not sure how active this thread is but shogun 2 is the best TW game and this mod fixes a lot of what irritated me about the vanilla game and its horribly unrealistic and historically inaccurate campaign. Thanks for all your hard work on this mod. i especially love the unique hero units. My only problem is i am confused as to why the hero units sizes are different than what i see when i view the units stats table in pfm. I know very little about modding and would like to change the hero unit sizes for my own enjoyment as well as the starting Daimyo unit sizes. Any help would be much appreciated. My problem is editing Gen_Taisho doesn't seem to effect starting daimyo and you already have it set to 80 in your sekigahara_database.pack also i can find the hero units in the same file but they do not match the campaign unit size and editing has no effect. for example honda tadamasas cavalry is set to 80 men when i look in pfm but in game they are a 200 man unit. Sorry for the long post full of probably unneccessary information. I am realy enjoying this mod but the one thing that bothers me is not being able to change daimyo or unique hero unit sizes i would like daimyos to be 80 like other generals and just play around with the hero units for fun. thanks for any help in advance and excuse my grammar and ignorance if this was already discussed.

Seems a bug with ultra unit sizes is causing my issue with the hero units having 200 men. using medium for example causes tadamasas cavalry to have 40 men half of 80 which would be correct but on ultra his unit has 200, this is also isolated to campaign mode. in custom battles they have the correct number of men. Has anyone else experienced this?
    On a side note: is it even possible to edit starting daimyo unit size? cant find anything anywhere.

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

Just found this link of Japanese drama about the battle of Sekigahara, it can be of some interest:

http://www.surasplace.com/index.php/...html?showall=1

This is my favorite mod so far. The early access to technology, the additional units, clans, and building chains combine to make it far more interesting than the base game of 'spam yari ashigaru until victory'.

Blink182's Avatar Laetus

will you ever put this on steam?

General Maximus's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Cannot download. The TWC link simply stops working after a while for no reason, and Firefront link download button leads to a malicious page which I will not access. Can anyone please upload the mod to a mirror link?
    सार्वभौम सम्राट चत्रवर्ती - भारतवर्ष
    स्वर्गपुत्र पीतसम्राट - चीन
    महाराजानाभ्याम महाराजा - पारसिक

Just as a small question, is that Hyakunin Teppo Corps uni cutoms battle only like those strange matchlock monks in the original Shogun 2? Haven't found any way to build hem in the campaign and it kinda bugs me.

mhawari's Avatar Miles

sir, if this mod still update ?

Very interesting mod ,thank you for sharing it !

Hello! I hope I'm not violating anything (since I am reviving this old thread) anyway...

I see that advanced matchlock units have quite a lot of spacing. I would like to have them back to the normal spacing along with the other units. Can I do it with PFM? If so, how! Thanks for the answer in advance!