Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast

Thread: GRANTOZ OIM VER.3.1.4 {beta submod conversion}

Default Re: GRANTOZ OIM VER.2

Had one ctd while playing as the Swedes but it's my fault for not saving. Got discouraged though because reloading the game took me back 7 years

Trying again as HRE and did a seige of Praha against Rebels who had less numbers and Swiss pikemen. By the time I had knocked down the walls and overcome two regiments of pike I was only one hundred men ahead of the enemy with 5 mins left on the clock. I prudently withdrew. Sieges are brutal in this mod. Great stuff!

GRANTO's Avatar Domesticus

yes ctd happen even with rtw /bi vanilla , there seems to be so few im happy enough to proceed with the next step , save every turn , its worth it once you get into the habit , thanks for the feedback , report if you get any constant problems , ta

excellent work GRANTOZ always wanted to play this mod,have played as moldova and couldn't survive the ottoman onslaught even after cheating and adding phalanx to roman spearmen also wheres red battlefield border gone could have used that to my advantage when fighting 1 stack v 3 stack of Ottomans.
    of to start a campaign with venice and get some serious pikemen,
    anyway thanks and great work

Quote Originally Posted by pictish01 View Post
    excellent work GRANTOZ always wanted to play this mod,have played as moldova and couldn't survive the ottoman onslaught even after cheating and adding phalanx to roman spearmen also wheres red battlefield border gone could have used that to my advantage when fighting 1 stack v 3 stack of Ottomans.
    of to start a campaign with venice and get some serious pikemen,
    anyway thanks and great work
    CHEERZ , hope to make the smaller factions even more enjoyable in the next patch !....NO CHEATING show them whos boss
    Last edited by GRANTO; November 28, 2011 at 05:50 PM.

The new patch features sound great. (By the way, my Alexander Expansion arrived in the mail today, so I'm looking forward to trying OIM on a different engine. ) Keep up the good work!
    Last edited by Cyprian2; November 29, 2011 at 01:46 PM.

CrisGer's Avatar Civis

This looks to be a remarkable work and I look forward very much to trying it out. thank you for the work it took to create this.

I'm a fan of this mod... I go for download noW!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyprian2 View Post
    The new patch features sound great. (By the way, my Alexander Expansion arrived in the mail today, so I'm looking forward to trying OIM on a different engine. ) Keep up the good work!
    yes i like the alexander engine better but playing a small faction on it is killer , though i have amended that for the next patch

Quote Originally Posted by CrisGer View Post
    This looks to be a remarkable work and I look forward very much to trying it out. thank you for the work it took to create this.
    still very much an evolution though totaly playable and addictive in its curent form enjoy , thanks must go to the builders of oim and rs2 im just the painter with the vision and the mod is my canvas
    Last edited by GRANTO; November 29, 2011 at 04:28 PM.

inquisitor's Avatar Semisalis

ehm...why is there an xidx.exe in the sounds folder?....my anti virus was not happy
    Last edited by inquisitor; November 30, 2011 at 05:36 AM.
    Alexander the great reported in 326BC india,that his men where afraid to go into the caves...because of the dragons living there
    Even Herodotus wrote...that he saw wingend serpents in arabia.
    The word Dinosaur wasn't in the english dictonary untill 1860...WHY??
    Because now we question the existence of god...Thats exactly what the elite(nwo,bohemian club,bilderberg group and all the other sunworhippers) want.
    Hollywood,the music and game industry are now ruled by the illuminati.Just check how many times you see a pyramid(satanic symbol),or 1 eye(the all-seeing eye of horus=satanic symbol),a checkered black and white floor or walls(masonic floor) in games,movies and cd covers.They hide messages in there products.
    And dont accept the FEMA chip....its the mark of the beast

any news about the custom battle probs with alex exe?
    will be great if you can fix this with a patch.

Quote Originally Posted by inquisitor View Post
    ehm...why is there an xidx.exe in the sounds folder?....my anti virus was not happy
    its part of the exe to unpack sound files , it is there im sure in the 1.2 installer , there should be no problem with this , what problems do you have ? just let your av delete it , its not necessary to anything anyway , i always scan all my folders before upload ,with malware bytes and avg 2012 ... which av do you have ? i will try and remove it for the future
    Last edited by GRANTO; November 30, 2011 at 07:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GRANTO View Post
    its part of the exe to unpack sound files , it is there im sure in the 1.2 installer , there should be no problem with this , what problems do you have ? just let your av delete it , its not necessary to anything anyway , i always scan all my folders before upload ,with malware bytes and avg 2012 ... which av do you have ? i will try and remove it for the future
    yeah i figured it out that it had something to do with the sound files...
    Ehm..about uploading without maleware or viruses.
    I'm sure that you do everything right and so...but accounts can be hacked and reuploaded with only a small change.
    And believe me..it is possible

but thx for letting me know so fast...after playing the mount and blade mod
    "mount and musket" and participated in a few linebattles there(clan tag GK_1te_Garde.....)
    I wanted to play a rts game somewhat in that time period....
    Napoleon sucks...i own it,and only the great war is playable...
    Alexander the great reported in 326BC india,that his men where afraid to go into the caves...because of the dragons living there
    Because now we question the existence of god...Thats exactly what the elite(nwo,bohemian club,bilderberg group and all the other sunworhippers) want.
    Hollywood,the music and game industry are now ruled by the illuminati.Just check how many times you see a pyramid(satanic symbol),or 1 eye(the all-seeing eye of horus=satanic symbol),a checkered black and white floor or walls(masonic floor) in games,movies and cd covers.They hide messages in there products.

yeah i figured it out that it had something to do with the sound files...
    Ehm..about uploading without maleware or viruses.
    I'm sure that you do everything right and so...but accounts can be hacked and reuploaded with only a small change.
    And believe me..it is possible

but thx for letting me know so fast...after playing the mount and blade mod
    "mount and musket" and participated in a few linebattles there(clan tag GK_1te_Garde.....)
    I wanted to play a rts game somewhat in that time period....
    Napoleon sucks...i own it,and only the great war is playable...
    yes and your right its better to be safe than sorry , enjoy the mod

CrisGer's Avatar Civis

So to use the Alex improved exe you list, we need to have the actual full Alexander expansion installed? just checking..i have it on order but wanted to be sure we needed it to run the improved version of OIM> thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CrisGer View Post
    So to use the Alex improved exe you list, we need to have the actual full Alexander expansion installed? just checking..i have it on order but wanted to be sure we needed it to run the improved version of OIM> thanks
    aye

.....man man....i approved the sound exe to mu anti virus...but he doesn;t want ot install further...somehow he has probs with that file.
    When will there be a day when everythings works as it should hahahahaha
    i guess never...lol

edit:now it installs the mod...what did i do...nothing...lol...sometimes pc makes me wonder

edit:when i want to start a campaign he goes back to desktop....i dont know why,and i installed it the right order(bi install)
    Last edited by inquisitor; December 01, 2011 at 03:54 AM.

.....man man....i approved the sound exe to mu anti virus...but he doesn;t want ot install further...somehow he has probs with that file.
    When will there be a day when everythings works as it should hahahahaha
    i guess never...lol

edit:now it installs the mod...what did i do...nothing...lol...sometimes pc makes me wonder

edit:when i want to start a campaign he goes back to desktop....i dont know why,and i installed it the right order(bi install)
    hmmm the av doesnt like it because its an exe file within an exe file and the av is doing its job , its a false positive , as for the mod , sorry to say my friend sounds like a bad install , i would try again make sure you get 'click yes to all' everytime you add a part make sure it is a clean instal and do not add the alex patch at all , also its best if the whole thing is in a folder off your choosing outside 'program files folder'

Quote Originally Posted by GRANTO View Post
    greetings, i now present my reworked grantoz OIM with clear install instructions
    1.instal this 1.2 oim exe http://www.gamefront.com/files/20975...ieczem_1_2.exe on a clean rome/bi 1.6
    2.then add this english patch http://www.gamefront.com/files/20970614/OiM_English_DEF_1.7z
    3.then add this ROMA SURRECTUM 2 enviroments patch http://www.gamefront.com/files/20973834/RS2_OIM_7z 4.then add this cinematic patch http://www.gamefront.com/files/20975...atch+extras.7z
    5.batllefield ui hotfix for toggle buttons http://www.gamefront.com/files/20991755/bi.7z
    6.{optional}play GRANTOZ OIM ON THE ALEXANDER ENGINE
    http://www.gamefront.com/files/20975...M+ALEXANDER.7z alex.exe features :SMOOTHER GAMEPLAY, AI RETRAINING ITS OWN UNITS, BETTER NAVAL AI ,LESS CTD , BUT GAME LOSES THE NOGAI HORDE.AND SWIMMING OPTION

PLAY :LARGE FACTION H/H -H/VH :SMALL FACTION M/H/ M/VH: LARGE - HUGE UNITS FOR FULL EFFECT

THE CHALLENGE SET IS TO 1:MEET THE VICTORY CONDITIONS 2:TAKE OUT THE LARGE SUPERPOWER FACTIONS {THIS IS WHERE THE BATTLE REALLY STARTS}

SAVE GAME EVERYTURN ,!!MAKE SURE AUTOSAVE IS FALSE!!

LOW END COMPUTERS PLAY VEG:MED ,GRASS:LOW/OFF

REMEMBER OIM OVERIDES FILES IN DATA AND BI AND IS THEREFORE NOT MODFOLDERED

PLEASE READ ALL THE TEXT BEFORE PLAY!!!!!!!!!
    it has to be in that order or there may be some conflict
    ok well here we go ,GRANTOZ OIM contains , rs2 enviroments , maksymod skys, caligula caesars strat map textures , hd arrows ,improved naval activity ,night battles fix ,smoking night battle torch effects and lighting, 3 star general night battles trait , darth mod formations {much better pathfinding},nogai horde and impossible slave campaign playable , epic longer battles with grantoz edu , four turns per year script , campaign 1569-1724 ,all the best bits from patch 1.31 and 1.4f that i could take + more tweaks and twists epic campaigning with a nice clean script that works.on bi or alex engines

known issues: 1: if the script has been activated and you want to start a new game you have to exit completely back to desktop and run the game again from scratch.
    known issues :2: cannons in night battles have grape shot set as default, change back to cannon ball in the ui to destroy walls at night.

ANY OTHER PROBLEMS JUST LET ME KNOW AND I WILL DO MY BEST TO RESOLVE THEM ALSO FEEDBACK WELCOME.
    the SCRIPT is activated by going into your faction summary bottom right , click show me how on the advisor top left
    Archaeopterix and bison english patch work , cheers

thanks to all the modders and teams for all the bits that make this up , my purpose is always to make gameplay better , if i missed any body out give me a shout and i will give proper credits , peace and enjoy ....G
    Well done,I'm impressed

Quote Originally Posted by molashkre View Post
    Well done,I'm impressed
    enjoy , more to come soon