Ok.... Is Salvor Hardin still around?
    Salvor is not currently active on FRRE. We all hope for his swift return

demagogos nicator's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: About FMIR:

We all hope for his swift return
    Yes, that we really do.

Prince of Judah's Avatar Senator

Hardin's permission is necessary to continue the finishing touches and release isn't it? I really hope something bad didn't happen to him. If it did, we may never know. Now ofc his health is most important, but this mod is virtually 99% completed and it can't be released until he returns. I've played the beta, there were a few issues but it is very good. I really pray and hope Hardin is okay and returns asap.

Since 77BC was developed under the umbrella of FRRE then i'm sure we can get the proper authorisation if a past FRRE team member wishes to finish the work. We are currently working on porting TFT over to M2TW and when this is done we might start porting the other FRRE mods over to M2TW. It all depends on interest and modding resources.

I can't comment on the reason for Salvor's absense as I had a hiatus at the time.

I greatly anticipate the port. But only 3 factions is a bit disapointing. Now, ofc, y'all's mods are excellent on their own. But rare factions, particularly the Hasmoneans are a huge draw to FRRE mods. FMIR is almost completed. Buccellari is still around but I think he said that it cannot be finished without Hardin's blessing.

My apologies Prince of Judah, I didn't notice the thread title I was responding to. I'm talking about The First Triumvirate not FMIR. The Hasmoneans are not relevant to TFT2, but they might be to FMIR. I'll ask Bucellari and get back to you.

re the limited number of playable factions in TFT: each new faction in TFT is a new campaign. It's just the way we like it - some people hate it and other people love it.

Buccellari is still around but I think he said that it cannot be finished without Hardin's blessing.
    Salvor and I operated as a team albeit the division of labour was always rather one sided i.e. I did the history and Salvor did the rest

Unfortunately I cannot locate the latest version of the beta. If Prince of Judah is willing to up-load his copy (assuming it is the most recent) KP may wish to finish FMIR as part of his wider FRRE 'project'. Either way I certainly have the authority to provide the relevent permission...

Regards

buc

Oh crap. I'm sorry I'm years late. I believe I still have it. I'll check tomorrow.

Has the mod been completed? In 2018 they posted the beta of the FMIR more from what I read just ended the beta version and the mod was not completed.
    https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...-finished-Beta

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345