Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 1st East Prussian Infantry - Historically Minded Regiment for Napoleonic Wars

'Gunny's Avatar Überrock über alles
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: 1st East Prussian Infantry - Historically Minded Regiment for Napoleonic Wars

A bit late on this, but yea, he did it just by playing around in photoshop.

Also Matt, were you there for one of the saturday trainings where the 8th was asked to come to one of our Prussian Army scrims?

Never again man, never again

IlluminatiRex's Avatar Are you on the square?
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Default Re: 1st East Prussian Infantry - Historically Minded Regiment for Napoleonic Wars

I think I was the one leading that .

No wait, was it Alken? Clemett? I really don't remember. I remember being there, and that Jorge wasn't there. But that's as far as my memory wants to serve me hehe.
    I am the author of the "Weaker Towers" and "Officers Of" series of mods for Total War: Warhammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Holmes
    One of the problems with trying to write about the First World War is that most people have already read Wilfred Owen and Siegfried Sassoon, Pat Barker and Sebastian Faulks before you get to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Fisher
    Can the Army win the war before the Navy loses it?

Content Emeritus

You were a bad influence on the FKI

Next thing you know they were in single rank.

IlluminatiRex's Avatar Are you on the square?
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Oh wait, no Jorge was there. I remember because we were given special permission for a single rank. Jorge was rambling on about how we would have had more fun at Millander's event, but NOOOOO, everyone wanted to go to that one

Exact quote :3
    I am the author of the "Weaker Towers" and "Officers Of" series of mods for Total War: Warhammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Holmes
    One of the problems with trying to write about the First World War is that most people have already read Wilfred Owen and Siegfried Sassoon, Pat Barker and Sebastian Faulks before you get to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Fisher
    Can the Army win the war before the Navy loses it?

Content Emeritus

A bit more media, I got to play around with rockets a bit, leading the rocket group to the right of the 1stEPI there

Combined arms: NW style

Hey Gunny, im thinking of hopping in a few line battles as a reservist, the schedules are the same as they were back then? And which public server you guys usually play?
    Then, as throngs of his enemies bore down upon him and one of his followers said, "They are making at thee, O King," "Who else, pray," said Antigonus, "should be their mark? But Demetrius will come to my aid." This was his hope to the last, and to the last he kept watching eagerly for his son; then a whole cloud of javelins were let fly at him and he fell.

-Plutarch, life of Demetrius.

Arche Aiakidae-Epeiros EB2 AAR

Content Emeritus

Yep, schedules are pretty much the same, Tuesday battle at 8 that came around after you left I believe, similarly we now host our own Sunday battle at 3 EST. I personally usually pub on US_1, since I do admining there, but often people go on the 13te's server for TDM.

Noodlegasm's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by 'Gunny View Post
    A bit more media, I got to play around with rockets a bit, leading the rocket group to the right of the 1stEPI there

Combined arms: NW style

This actually look like a lot of fun!

TestudoAubreii's Avatar Bugger Bamfield!

I enlisted yesterday!

Content Emeritus

On the same vein as Matt's post in his thread, it's incredible to think that when I posted this when I was new to the regiment, and now over 2 years later I run the damn thing

From "1stEPI_Lith_Sdt_Gunny" to 1stEPI_Major_Gunny

Greetings from B kompanie!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345