Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Eldorien's [MOUNTED and DISMOUNTED] Byzantium Units Reforged v1.0 for SS6.4+BftB2.0 [Released 11-02-2012]

Default Re: Eldorien's [MOUNTED and DISMOUNTED] Byzantium Units Reforged v1.0 for SS6.4+BftB2.0 [Released 11-02-2012]

this dropbox thing doesnt work for me, can you upload somewhere else please ?

Default Re: Eldorien's [MOUNTED and DISMOUNTED] Byzantium Units Reforged v1.0 for SS6.4+BftB2.0 [Released 11-02-2012]

can you upload somewhere else please ?

Eldorien88's Avatar Miles

Hello to all Total War Fans of the old!!!

For anycase someone wants to download the original files [EL88 - B.U.R v1.0] as described in the instalation order in first page of this thread,

Here they are

https://easyupload.io/uaguxp

[visit this link and press the download]
    "For Our Part.. We Dreamed of Something Great.."

I'm unable to download from that link either, any other host?? thx un advance

Hello here is another file hoster

https://www.filehosting.org/file/det...U.R%20v1.0.rar

You just put your email and the link for the download will be sent to you.

Hopefully this works

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorien88 View Post
    Hello here is another file hoster

https://www.filehosting.org/file/det...U.R%20v1.0.rar

You just put your email and the link for the download will be sent to you.

Hopefully this works
    Hi Eldorien88, I really like you mod, awesome work, but I cant find any working download links, could you please provide a new one?

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Could yourestore the images in OP?
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    Could yourestore the images in OP?
    Unfortunately, I dont think i have them anymore my friend

Elendil 03's Avatar Semisalis
    A landlocked, neutral country somewhere in Western Europe

Unfortunately, Fileshare doesn't work for me. Could someone upload this to the TWC archive or ModDB?
    Aut prodesse voluit aut delectare auctor aut simul et iucunda et idonea dicere vitae.

Medieval II Stuff: Medieval & Viking Invasion music addon | Bellum Crucis Enhanced All-In-One | Elendil's Font Packs & Eye Candy | Alba di Rinascita - Fonts pack (included in the former) | The Eldar Scrolls - Fonts pack

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011