Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Shogun 2: Total Clans - The 'all factions playable at any difficulty' mod! Playable ROTS Ashikaga available!

Default Re: Shogun 2: Total Clans - The 'all factions playable at any difficulty' mod! Playable ROTS Ashikaga available!

They aren't actually in the vanilla game, much to my dismay. Fortunately, I have dealt with this in two distinct mods. ABVOM overwrites the Urakami with the Ukita. The Sekigahara Campaign does much of the same, except it is part of the first alternate scenario mod for S2. The Ukita are one of the major (playable) clans in The Sekigahara Campaign, however you might consider using .Mitch's. All Clans Playable instead of Shogun 2: Total Clans as the method this mod uses begets compatibility annoyances. Have fun
    Ah ok . Thanks for the headsup

Regards

Willy

Default Re: Shogun 2: Total Clans - The 'all factions playable at any difficulty' mod! Playable ROTS Ashikaga available!

ok i have 2 questions:
    1. if i first extract rots file can i extract and some of those 5?
    2.can you use etended time period to 1700 for vanila game?

also i have original and i have illegal version of the game only diffrence is that i havr all dlc just with illegal so can this run without steam?

Default Re: Shogun 2: Total Clans - The 'all factions playable at any difficulty' mod!

Quote Originally Posted by Anton III View Post
    Sorry for the late reply, mate. This has to do with the fact the mod only deals with the english language. It doesn't make it unplayable, but there's a degree of lacking immersion if you play in any language of than english.

ok i have 2 questions:

also i have original and i have illegal version of the game only diffrence is that i havr all dlc just with illegal so can this run without steam?
    and if i install original i will lose dlc does this unlocks some?
    can you please reply

Akaie's Avatar Sangi Ukon'e no Chūjō

Default Re: Shogun 2: Total Clans - The 'all factions playable at any difficulty' mod!

Quote Originally Posted by lordbear13 View Post
    ok i have 2 questions:
    1. If you want. I haven't tried doing this, but I doubt there will be any issue.
    2. Have a look at these files. Please use this instead of the files I link on the OP if you want the 1700 end year. The sets co-ordinate with the information posted on the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by lordbear13 View Post
    and if i install original i will lose dlc does this unlocks some?
    can you please reply
    Use the legal copy, update the game, buy the DLC, and you'll have no issue.

The S2 Onin War Mod | Boshin: Total Domains
    Patron of Erwin Rommel
    Under the proud patronage of Radious

1. If you want. I haven't tried doing this, but I doubt there will be any issue.
    2. Have a look at these files. Please use this instead of the files I link on the OP if you want the 1700 end year. The sets co-ordinate with the information posted on the OP.

Use the legal copy, update the game, buy the DLC, and you'll have no issue.
    thanks a lot mate,you're are truly great.i downloaded those files that you sugested now,and i will try them.
    just one more question when i install one of pack ii can also select factions from original or just this factions from this pack for example 4?
    and if i only instal Gempei Minors Ashikaga Extended Years 1700.rar will i have factions from original with timeline until 1700?
    i don't won't to be a pain in the a s s but i just want answers, cause i would be bored if somethnig goes wr4ong and i have to install game again.
    i will be forever in your debt mate.

When you install one of the five packs, you'll only have access to the set of minor clans I list in the OP. All of the packs knock out access to the vanilla major clans, as per the method of making things work.

The 'Gempei Minors Ashikaga Extended Years 1700.rar' file you mention gives you access to the Ashikaga clan from the ROTS. The only difference this particular file provides is extending the end game year by a few hundred years .

You can install and remove these packs at any time; on its own these packs won't force you to reinstall the game.

Patron of Erwin Rommel

thaks a lot mate you're truly great

Icon7 Re: Shogun 2: Total Clans - The 'all factions playable at any difficulty' mod! Playable ROTS Ashikaga available!

just to say great mod i am curently playing with mogami and it's great that you have extra time so you don't have to hurry,thanks a lot agaain.
    but now i have a new question regarding ROTS:
    does any of this Gempei Minors Ashikaga Extended Years 1700.rar or gempei_minors_ashikaga.7z adds ashikaga to ROTS or just in vanila?
    and could you ask badboy to write mod for vanila to extend it to 1700?
    i would like to finish domination campaign with shimazu but i cant until 1600.
    please pretty plaese

Laetus

May I ask why you did not include the clan Hattori?

it is a DLC clan.
    ----------------------
    Shameless DarthMod Fanatic

first things first.
    wow
    this mod is what ive been looking for for a while. i especially enjoy the extra bonuses that you give out to each clan, like the superior naginata and the superior rohin.
    but when ever i tr to play costom games with it, i cant use the special units (no ito sword samuri, no ashina naginata calvery, etc.) or else it crashes. please help! :worship

Yeah, that won't be fixed until PFM is updated .

Patron of Erwin Rommel

okay. thanks for telling me!

also, i had an idea for the Kikkawa clan.
    What if the kikkawa were masters of firearms?
    +superior matchlock units
    +30% more morale damage done to enemy
    +Kikkawa mounted matchlock samurai
    -10 diplomatic relationships-"loud"
    -100 less income from farms
    Anyway, these are just suggestion. please modify them to your wishes.Enjoy!

and could you ask badboy to write mod for vanila to extend it to 1700?
    i would like to finish domination campaign with shimazu but i cant until 1600.
    please pretty plaese

Centenarius

Thanks so much for the ROTS Ashikaga campaign. I hope you do more clans for ROTS.

Hey anton! im trying to make kikkawa snipers (since i decided after a while that they were impossible). the snipers will be basically matchlock monks, but with better armor, accuracy, and can fire while hidden. i'll send it to you when its complete, which could take some time because im pretty busy at the moment.
    hope you will enjoy it!

This is my first time using this mod. I used to use play with .Mitch. all clan playable mod.

I play as Otomo to try this mod out. Everything is fine until i see that my clan name is Mori. My soldier also wear mori color and flag. Every major clan also disappear.
    I do not use any major mod. Only small mod to tweak visual and gameplay.
    Last edited by SirAndrean; March 29, 2012 at 06:16 AM.

Definitely warrants an update. I'll most likely do this, as I figure the 40-unit army is enabled by something in the startpos.esf. Thanks for reporting .

Patron of Erwin Rommel

Definitely warrants an update. I'll most likely do this, as I figure the 40-unit army is enabled by something in the startpos.esf. Thanks for reporting .
    You are welcome