Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3284344454647484950515253
Results 1,041 to 1,047 of 1047

Thread: Shogun 2 Overhaul Project (Performance/HD Texture/High End Models/Game Engine/Enhanced Rendering Quality) Project Version: 10.0

mhawari's Avatar Miles

Default Re: Shogun 2 Overhaul Project (Performance/HD Texture/High End Models/Game Engine/Enhanced Rendering Quality) Project Version: 10.0

I hope sir superghostboy make this one for attila

Default Re: Shogun 2 Overhaul Project (Performance/HD Texture/High End Models/Game Engine/Enhanced Rendering Quality) Project Version: 10.0

Guys could you help me I'm a little lost.
    Which mods and in what order do I have to install for the best performance and the best graphic quality?

skimyy's Avatar Civis

nevermind.
    Last edited by skimyy; March 29, 2018 at 05:25 PM.

Does this work with fall of the samurai?

Anybody have these files and can reupload them, or upload to me and I'll maintain a link? The only one with a working link is the performance mod 3.0. Did he roll it all into the one file?

Quote Originally Posted by phylosopher stoned View Post
    Anybody have these files and can reupload them, or upload to me and I'll maintain a link? The only one with a working link is the performance mod 3.0. Did he roll it all into the one file?
    https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...1#post14613938

guys, which software should I use to do the compression? I wish to make a similar mod for three kingdoms