• Ntb_15 - Assortment of My Scene Props

The results are hidden 0%
  • Penquin - A Knightly Night

• Adorno1 - Battle on the Hillside

• Counterpoint391 - Khergit Tactics

Thread: Picture of the Month - VII MMXI - (The Vote)

Default Picture of the Month - VII MMXI - (The Vote)

Vote for your favourite picture. Submissions can be found here:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=471542
    "How shall humankind ever find peace if the soul remains conscious in the sky and the shadow in the Underworld? The combination of sweet bait and naivety completely destroyes Nature's best gift: death, and doubles the agony of the dying with worries of a future!" - Pliny the Elder

Default Re: Picture of the Month - VII MMXI - (The Vote)

Relatively sparse selection this time around....

Penquin, your shot looks pretty nice. I'd suggest using Edit Mode (turn on from the splash screen) via Ctrl+E and then hit H to remove the UI in edit mode. You'll get much more control over camera angles, and you won't have the UI stuff.

Nice props, and nice screen to show them off, ntb

However, I think I have to vote for adorno's shot. I like the two different struggles going on.

Oh, and Adorno, you forgot to make the results hidden. That takes away from the excitement, man

Quote Originally Posted by CounterPoint391 View Post
    Oh, and Adorno, you forgot to make the results hidden. That takes away from the excitement, man
    Oh crap. And now it can't be changed.
    But 4 votes already given, I won't make a new poll; that wouldn't be fair.
    "How shall humankind ever find peace if the soul remains conscious in the sky and the shadow in the Underworld? The combination of sweet bait and naivety completely destroyes Nature's best gift: death, and doubles the agony of the dying with worries of a future!" - Pliny the Elder

Penquin, your shot looks pretty nice. I'd suggest using Edit Mode (turn on from the splash screen) via Ctrl+E and then hit H to remove the UI in edit mode. You'll get much more control over camera angles, and you won't have the UI stuff.

However, I think I have to vote for adorno's shot. I like the two different struggles going on.

It also turns on advanced shaders.
    Under the Patronage of Leonidas the Lion|Patron of Imperator of Rome - Dewy - Crazyeyesreaper|American and Proud

penquin11's Avatar Biarchus

Thanks man! I have to say that it is just one of like 15 pictures that I really wanted to submit, and at the time I really had no clue about how to use edit mode. thanks for telling meto hit H! That will make scenes with water acutally be accessible in edit mode!

Congratulations to ntb_15. Spectacular scene props.

Dude, results are still hidden but congrats to ntb is you say so ....

Hmm, strange. The poll is closed

Ntb_15 - Assortment of My Scene Props 5 votes
    Penquin - A Knightly Night 0 votes
    Adorno1 - Battle on the Hillside 4 votes
    Counterpoint391 - Khergit Tactics 3 votes

Yay!