Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: NTW3 WAR OF 1812 BATTLE PACK

Default Re: NTW3 WAR OF 1812 BATTLE PACK

Here are the Canadian Volts and a few more pics. Getting closer to a release. Just waiting for a few more unit cards and and a few stat changes.
    Last edited by bloody bill; January 13, 2013 at 02:47 PM.

Excellent variety,but, as i mentioned before, the american natives should have a more variety of clothes,colours, formats,etc with their "uniforms" in my opinion.
    They had fulcral role on the war,they were the ones that revolutionized the fighting in the "bush" ,skirmish.
    Fullin , i know that you know that i know that there aint any America map on NTW.What i wanted to say ,is that maybe,someday ,someone, will have the courage,to make,a total new map,only about America continent.
    Last edited by oOIYvYIOo; January 14, 2013 at 03:22 AM.

Woah the 93rd Highlanders look good! Nice touch on the tartan trousers...

When I think of the canadian voltigeurs I think of this. But like I said, they fought in one battle, there are other units I would rather see so. This is looking great guys!

We are looking into changing the volts already. Also the U.S. flag.

We have three custome made maps at the moment as well

Lundy's Lane
    Bladensburg
    Chippewa

Next pic update will be arty.

Freaking sweet! Bladensburg will be fun, your Maryland Militia looks great by the way. They were the best dressed militia in the war.

Lord Fullin does all the units, amazing at it really! Glad you enjoy the pics. We are really wanting a release soon. Well Arty pics in the morning.

I just remember that you cant edi the ETW units .. .
    What if you edit them on ETW ,creating a "mod ", and than bring them to NTW ?

how's this coming along? I've been holding off on my NTWIII campaign waiting for this. Can't wait.

Its battles and mp ,no campaign.

Working on patch for WITA, if there is anything you guys have seen or something you want looked into to be changed or added this week is the time to let us know.
    Things being fixed or altered right now are:

Unit prices will be completed
    Unit stats will be adjusted and completed(no units will be exactly the same)
    Native units have been given there own battle entity so they now can move faster in the woods, have deploy any place on map option and can hide better.
    U.S. colors will be fixed.
    Canadian Volts will now have the little bearskin hat intead of shako.
    Unit caps will be completed.

Whats WITA ?

Seriously? Wars in the America's(WITA)

Quote Originally Posted by bloody bill View Post
    Seriously? Wars in the America's(WITA)

Didnt knew it was a common term ... WitA .. nope never read around here .

Canadian volt corrected with funny little fur hats

VENNONETES's Avatar Vicarius

I see some blood on the uniform, was this intended?

Won the POTW Gold medal at 15 years, 7 months, and 198 days on 25/12/2013 ^_^

Proudly one of the 5 who won the POTW silver medal! (won it at 14 years, 10 months and 24 days on 31/03/2013 at 03.03 PM GMT +1)

OLD SIG

First off, you guys did a FANTASTIC job with this, so three cheers for The Lordz. Hip hip Huzah , hip hip huzah , hip hip huzhah!

Anyway, forgive me for nitpicking, but the things that I would like to see changed are as follows. They are my suggestions which I humbly submit for your consideration.

1. US Rifles should have a diamond shaped yellow plate on their shako.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

2. Can the Canadian Voltigeurs get those "wings" on their shoulders? Nice job on the hats by the way!

3. US Marines look too much like US Art. Can the piping be changed so it's slanted and the "chevrons" moved farther down their sleeve?

4. I don't know how detailed you can get but on the collars of the US infantry can you add two rows of white piping?

5. Any way you can add like civilian militia to both sides?

7. Can you add some variations to the US Infantry uniforms? Some units received coats that were green, or even brown. I see you got Scott's Grey Coated Regiment, which is great! Some units also received blue or grey trousers too, which I see one unit does have blue trousers so good job there too! The unit I reenact with, 23rd US, had blue coats with no white piping on the chest and black leather belts. Just an Idea...

8. Lherbette Knapsacks? I know Rohan97 made them for his units for his ETW 1812 mod.

9. If I find the music is there a way you can add period correct fife and drum music? Kind of like in DM ETW. Something like "Lilliburlero", or "British Grenadiers", or "The Girl I Left Behind Me" for the Crown's Forces and something like "Yankee Doodle", or "Jefferson and Liberty", or "Hail Columbia" for the US? That would be my number one request by far.

THANKS for reading all this. Good work, and I never got to play the beta cuz I was out of the country for a few weeks away from my computer. I'm sure it rocks and I can't wait to play.
    Last edited by WarOfAges1776; April 18, 2013 at 07:43 PM.

actually I think you #5, the civilian militia! Sorry, I never got to play the beta.

has this mod been released?

Quote Originally Posted by bloody bill View Post
    Working on patch for WITA, if there is anything you guys have seen or something you want looked into to be changed or added this week is the time to let us know.
    Things being fixed or altered right now are:

Unit prices will be completed
    Unit stats will be adjusted and completed(no units will be exactly the same)
    Native units have been given there own battle entity so they now can move faster in the woods, have deploy any place on map option and can hide better.
    U.S. colors will be fixed.
    Canadian Volts will now have the little bearskin hat intead of shako.
    Unit caps will be completed.

I noticed canadian and brit units have the US on there packs. great mod.

This has been fixed for patch as well.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789