Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: NTW3 WAR OF 1812 BATTLE PACK

Default Re: NTW3 WAR OF 1812 BATTLE PACK

Working out some issues with the 1812 units. We will be releasing a open Alpha test soon. Almost done with closed tests for now. More screens to come with a list of changes.

Awesome! I can't wait to see what American Units you guys will have. The regular army had so many units wearing all sorts of things, I can't wait to see. I wish I knew how to do skins cuz I would have a blast editing the different units into their histoical outfits.

Its all getting done. RL has got in the way a bit the Holidays. Back at it now and hopefully some screens soon. Getting unit card done and we will update a link here in this thread for all that want to test. Here is a little vid I did a while ago but it does show some U.S. units.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqZHi...yer_detailpage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Arn4u...yer_detailpage

Sorry, I mentioned this before and I'm sure you're all over it but the US colors should be changed so it's not the "Betsy Ross" flag.

Any way someone could do the US Lherbette Knapsack? Or just have the US guys not wearing them?

What uniforms are you guys including for US regulars? I see the 1812 Style with the white piping in the chest. I also saw a unit wearing blue trousers, who are they? And another in grey, Scotts brigade from Chippewa maybe or somekinda militia?

I should learn how to mod skins so instead of complaining I can actually help out

I'm dying to learn what units will be included. Thanks for all your work! Great videos.
    Last edited by WarOfAges1776; January 07, 2013 at 05:08 PM.

Please send us a picture of the flag you want and we can put it game. Make sure it has a good resolution.
    Thank you.

Starting January 8th Ill start putting up picks of all the units with all the Nations.

U.S. Infantry units will be first. Was going to do it today but steam kept failing to upload pics. Hopefully in the morning ill get them all rolling for you guys.

Here are the first screenshots of the U.S. Faction

Quote Originally Posted by bloody bill View Post
    Here are the first screenshots of the U.S. Faction
    the stars and stripes were never brought to battle if you like i can give you some flags from my empire version of the war of 1812 im actually here to learn from you guys

Biarchus

New screenshots = one word- Awesome!

More U.S. units..

Quote Originally Posted by rohan97 View Post
    the stars and stripes were never brought to battle if you like i can give you some flags from my empire version of the war of 1812 im actually here to learn from you guys
    The Stars and stripes will not be in the final release. WarofAges is sending a flag for us to look at you are welcome to do so as well. All feedback is welcome. I am glad to see an interest in this. Ill add up some more pics later today if all goes well. Britain will be next.

i'll do and did you guys found my new acount

I seen Lord Liberallis just added a few guys yesterday. Try and see and if not ill check into it again. Sorry this is being difficult getting you added. So please just keep me updated and ill do the same for you.

thank you sir if this is correct

Your account is currently inactive and will need to be approved by an
    administrator before you can log in. Another email will be sent when this
    has occurred.

Your password has been securely stored in our database and cannot be
    retrieved. In the event that it is forgotten, you will be able to reset it
    using the email address associated with your account.

Thank you for registering.

but i really didnt get an email sorry

Quote Originally Posted by rohan97 View Post
    thank you sir if this is correct

Your account is currently inactive and will need to be approved by an
    administrator before you can log in. Another email will be sent when this
    has occurred.

Your password has been securely stored in our database and cannot be
    retrieved. In the event that it is forgotten, you will be able to reset it
    using the email address associated with your account.

Thank you for registering.

but i really didnt get an email sorry
    No worries, ill send a message and or talk to Lib on ts. It will get sorted.

Interesting work, I like the variety.
    I dont know if i asked, will be there any campaign with 1812 ?

Quote Originally Posted by oOIYvYIOo View Post

No campaign. Wars in the Americas will be a mp battle submod only.

Later today ill add screens of Britain. When they are done ill add Argentina, Colombia and Spain.

Quote Originally Posted by oOIYvYIOo View Post
    we dont have the america map in NTW!

Here are some of the British units.

Nice job guys!

Two minor sugguestions. The US Rifles should have a brass colored diamind shaped cap plates, and this is my own opinion but the US line infantry (not the elite infantry) should not have the white piping on the chest. Coatees made for new units recruited for the war did not have them. The US dragoons like GREAT! Those were my favorite US uniforms. Sorry I don't mean to knit pick, I mean I'm kinda a uniform nut so I could talk about uniforms all day.

Nice job on the GLI! No Canadian Voltigeurs? I know they fought in only one battle but still, my favorite uniforms. HAHA . The shirtless indians look something fierce. Nice job putting in the 10th VB. I was hoping to see the 41st Foot from Ft George.

As far as the flags go I believe rohan97 has the correct one. Also the US flag in Darthmod ETW would be correct too. I'll see what I can find.

Will there be more militia type units from either side? Like armed civilians with no uniforms and top hats and cloth bands tied around their arms? The PA militia and the Mayland militia look good though. Nice job.

All and all is looks great. I can't wait to play this! You guys did a great job.
    Last edited by WarOfAges1776; January 13, 2013 at 02:01 PM.