Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: All Clans Playable

Inevitability won
    Patrician Citizen

Icon2 All Clans Playable

CA have at some point in their recent patching either fixed an error or removed a feature in their anti-piracy system that corrupted saves of editted startpos ESF's.
    The old bug meant that even the workable solution to making clans accessible made the campaigns unplayable due to the inability to continue play after you exited the game.

DOWNLOAD LINK
    (Thanks to Kamos for providing an updated link after Megaupload shut down)

The mod is 270mb, this is unavoidable due to the amount of ESF's I had to create.
    (Almost 1gig uncompressed)

INSTALL

Extract the .zip to the folder that has your Shogun2.exe.

e.g:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\total war shogun 2

Run the AllClansPlayable.exe to start the launcher.

(For anyone having problems make sure the
    AllClansPlayable.exe and the AllClans folder are in the same folder as your shogun2.exe!)

Any problems, feel free to ask in this thread.
    Last edited by .Mitch.; February 19, 2012 at 05:58 PM.

Freiherr von Hahl's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: All Clans Playable

It is working!!! Thank you, thank you so much

Inevitability won
    Patrician Citizen

Ah, thats great news, thank you for letting me know!

I'll continue with the rest of the factions.

Any chance of us being able to play as pirates or rebels? It would be really cool if we could play as a pirate faction that has an island in which we couldn't built land troops but be able to build navies. Or maybe as soon as we conquer a territory it turns into rebels instead of under our control?

Also it would be cool to control all the rebel armies on the map and me like the rebel overmind (although it would really make no sense as the whole point of rebels is not to be under a majority of command, still would be pretty fun though.)

Which campaign difficulty is this. And they work for me i have no ikko ikki or hattori: there are some issues of movement points for units on first turn but they go back to normal turn 2
    Edit ok i see its for Normal Campaign difficulty: could you please make some more with Very Hard or Hard? And larger unit sizes?
    Much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by yshabash View Post
    Any chance of us being able to play as pirates or rebels? It would be really cool if we could play as a pirate faction that has an island in which we couldn't built land troops but be able to build navies. Or maybe as soon as we conquer a territory it turns into rebels instead of under our control?

Also it would be cool to control all the rebel armies on the map and me like the rebel overmind (although it would really make no sense as the whole point of rebels is not to be under a majority of command, still would be pretty fun though.)
    I don't think hes adding anything new to the game there would have to be such an island in the first place in order to unlock it

Edit 2 also Playing as Ashikaga Shogunate i am getting spammed with 4 free units every turn. All from katanas to cavalry etc. Bit of an anticlimax
    Last edited by Spiderbong; September 10, 2011 at 09:22 PM.

good job mate, i shouldve read more before making my tutorial and such lol. But I am telling them to go to yours since yours seems better than mine and easier. Goodluck with unlocking all the other clans

Dwizzle your tutorial is great but its a tutorial. some people like me are too lazy to do it ourselves

Quote Originally Posted by Dwizzle View Post
    good job mate, i shouldve read more before making my tutorial and such lol. But I am telling them to go to yours since yours seems better than mine and easier. Goodluck with unlocking all the other clans
    you COULD provide the information you've gathered so far to help mitch with wako, amako etc =)

would be much appreciated if it is helpful ^^

mmhmm I have tried to make them playable but I failed, tried to give them territory but that didnt work... I might try some other methods but we shall see

This is what I've been waiting for so long! Please make Otomo playable!

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderbong View Post
    ok i see its for Normal Campaign difficulty: could you please make some more with Very Hard or Hard? And larger unit sizes?
    Much appreciated
    Yes, please do them on higher difficulties as well. I'm not a modder so this is the best way for me to play the minor clans.

Is there any chance you can get other modders to help you work on it? Each person could be in charge of creating the save games for a certain few clans. Regardless thanks for this and please keep up the good work.

Well if he's using a similar method to Dwizzle it'd be fairly easy to help with the saves I suppose. Try this to test that. Should be the same kind of install instructions.
    I don't know how to change a difficulty myself but I can do the legwork on swapping factions and making saves for normal difficulty easily enough.
    Last edited by Kamos; June 25, 2012 at 06:02 PM.

very cool. I can't wait to play Hatakeyama!
    I wonder how long it will be before CA fixes their mistake and closes this off again...

.Mitch. your campaigns works perfekt what clans you release next to play???can you make a campaign for me please whit the wako-pirates please!

Otomo plz.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwizzle View Post
    mmhmm I have tried to make them playable but I failed, tried to give them territory but that didnt work... I might try some other methods but we shall see
    Fair enough, thanks man =)

and thanks mitch, it'll be awesome checking out these clans.

Inevitability won
    Patrician Citizen

Due to the fact that people obviously want different difficulty and unit sizes, I'm going to instead make mods instead of savegames, I'll probably also make some kind of launcher, to make it easier for people to select what clan they want to play as.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamos View Post
    Well if he's using a similar method to Dwizzle it'd be fairly easy to help with the saves I suppose. Try this to test that. Should be the same kind of install instructions.
    I don't know how to change a difficulty myself but I can do the legwork on swapping factions and making saves for normal difficulty easily enough.
    playing as honma was fun, bit sad you start at turn 3 though =)

DeMolay's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by .Mitch. View Post
    Due to the fact that people obviously want different difficulty and unit sizes, I'm going to instead make mods instead of savegames, I'll probably also make some kind of launcher, to make it easier for people to select what clan they want to play as.
    Yeah , that would be really awesome , thanks a lot dude

Excellent work sir...+rep
    Egyptian revolutionary.....Canadian in nationality......Arab by blood.....and proud Muslim.

Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast