Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021

Thread: EasyEsf for ETW (15/12)

Captain Orange's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: EasyEsf for ETW (15/12)

Does this still works?

I can't seem to make any faction changes. I tried changing Savoy to a playable nation and the date, but when I set it up in the actual game, the date's changed but Savoy is still unplayable.

i suggest google "all factions unlocked no FoW"
    its vanilla beside all factions unlocked,
    on page 26-29 i uploaded a few variants of that vanilla mod and you can play as Savoy or any other faction
    My 6 2nd rates routed in horror from 1 brig + 1 5th rate on auto-resolve....

Anyone know how to solve the adding new slots to a region error "It seems the re-building od esf has failed because the output file is smaller than 100 bytes. Please repeat the process." Thanks for any help in advance.

Hi,

I'm having truble with new spain. I would want to play as this protectorate (as an independant nation), but I cannot make mexico a 5 slots cities, without getting all my saved being corrupt.

Any idea of where is it coming from?

Thanks for your help,

Mudalys

I am rather new to this, and I keep getting a recurring error on editing my unit to unit junctions:

Erro: UnitToUnit-> Button3 -> On Click, Line 28: Argument 1 must be of type table.

Stack Traceback:

1: [UnitToUnit -> Button3 -> On Click] Line: 28 in main chunck
    2: [[string "line"]] Line: 437 in function 'Show'
    3: [Page1 -> Button2 -> On Click] Line: 1 in main chunk

If you could tell me what that means, and how to fix it, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Please, my comrades, please reupload EasyESF for NTW. mediafire file has been corrupted.

CondorLead, I will try to help you if you share me your EasyESF for NTW

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by NikolaiX View Post
    Please, my comrades, please reupload EasyESF for NTW. mediafire file has been corrupted.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post15288696
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight-Blue766 View Post
    I can't seem to make any faction changes. I tried changing Savoy to a playable nation and the date, but when I set it up in the actual game, the date's changed but Savoy is still unplayable.
    IIRC, EasyEsf cannot change factions/nations instead you need to read this of how to manually change it.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Hey, after i modded the starpos & regions.esf i want to play with 40 units per army. but after start campaing i modded the xxx.save with esfeditor and always give me bug when i try to start the save game.

anybody knows why this happend?

Dont even work no change are made each time i use the new esf file ...

Hi, I'm deaf. I am satisfied with Easy Esf (Beta) but I have read them. I do not understand yet. I would like to request a videoda

Hey, anybody has the latest fix for 1.1. version and could upload it?

I am writing another post because it is kind of important thing for all people who want to make this tool work these days. So, the problem mentioned by others that there is no changes in the game, is the result of malfunction of converting scripts i.e. conversion form xml to esf. It means that you can make changes in unpacked and converted startpos (xml) but then when you try to save it, you get false information that new startpos was build. However conversion doesn't work and it leaves you with unmodded esf.

The tool works properly only with integrated version of jruby - 1.6.5. (the newest version don't let you even convert esf to xml) but for some reason it want to use the newest version of nokogori (I don't know what is it or what it does but it is required to convert xml to esf) which is impossible with said version of jruby. This leads to the situation where automatic installation of nokogori fails and you even dont know about it because console window immediately dissapears. So, to fix that problem you have to install older version of nokogori, e.g. 1.5.2. (I suppose that it was orginal version used with the tool). To do this you have to use the following command:
    Code:
    jgem install nokogiri -v 1.5.2 -- --use-system-libraries
    Unfortunately I am not entirely sure which system libraries are used during the installation but for me it was enough to put nokogiri-1.5.2-java.gem (https://rubygems.org/gems/nokogiri/versions/1.5.2-java) in C:\jruby-1.6.5\lib\ruby\gems\1.8\cache (to be honest I don't even know if it was necessary).

As you probably have guessed I don't have any knowledge about programming and to identify the problem I used only trial and error metod combined with a little logical thinking but it seems that it was enough.

It would be great if husserl could adapted his tool to the newest version of t.a.w. converter which would allow to aviod such problems.

PS.

I'm still really interested in getting the latest fix for version 1.1
    Last edited by K4mil; September 02, 2021 at 07:16 PM.

Hi, i downloaded the Mediafire installer, installed it apparently successfully, now when i try to make ANY change either from the buttons or the toolbar menus, i get this errors (attachment). Some options, like playable factions will show me data from the STARTPOS (without allowing to set changes) but some other options like REGIONS will not even show the options that it is reading from the esf file. Any idea on which step i might have missed by looking at the attachment?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails trouble1.jpg  
    Last edited by El Santo Padre; October 29, 2023 at 08:35 PM.