Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: [Preview] Duchy of Croatia

Cro-Gamer's Avatar Civis

Default Re: [Preview] Duchy of Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by Cro-Gamer View Post
    Pure awesomenes
    Dear TGC-Team, ist been almost 8 years since this post. I was a kid back then, now I'm a grown man. Nevertheless, this mod is still on my mind, and M2TW is still installed only for this reason.I have nothing but respect for your work, thanks guys !

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Quote Originally Posted by Cro-Gamer View Post
    Dear TGC-Team, ist been almost 8 years since this post. I was a kid back then, now I'm a grown man. Nevertheless, this mod is still on my mind, and M2TW is still installed only for this reason.I have nothing but respect for your work, thanks guys !
    Thank you for you kind words. WE are curently in build 0.92.6 and soon we will enter the biggest phase of re-creating and completing the islamic rosters before we enter the closed beta phace.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Može li pomoć molim vas. Tražim već duže vremena Croatian mod za Empire total war. Svi su linkovi istekli, svi su forumi mrtvi. Ima li itko taj mod da mi ga pošalje ili možda postoji negdje da se može skinuti. Puno hvala svim unaprijed i žao mi je ako spamam ovu temu

Quote Originally Posted by cika1992 View Post
    Može li pomoć molim vas. Tražim već duže vremena Croatian mod za Empire total war. Svi su linkovi istekli, svi su forumi mrtvi. Ima li itko taj mod da mi ga pošalje ili možda postoji negdje da se može skinuti. Puno hvala svim unaprijed i žao mi je ako spamam ovu temu
    A mozda da odes na ETW i tamo pitas?
    Tu ti nitko manje vise nije zainteresiran za Empire...
    P.S. You should write in English

The images are down on the first post. Glad to hear the closed beta is around the corner.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789