Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: RTR VII Download Mirrors and Installation Guide

Maurits's Avatar ЯTR

Default Re: RTR VII Download Mirrors and Installation Guide

When the torrent is so slow, why don't you try one of the other mirrors with a regular .exe?

RTR: Imperium Surrectum Team Member
    My AAR: For Glory and the Republic!

Proud to be patronized by ybbon66

For some reason when i try to install, it says archive file is corrupted? Should i redownload or is there any other way to fix this?

I finished downloading it an hour or two ago now. I just switched to one of the regular mirrors and downloaded it in about an hour. I should have just done it that way from the get go, but I thought I give the torrent a try for once and that went well.

Oh well, time to give it a go. Deciding what faction to try first at the moment....

DukeCanada's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by need help View Post
    For some reason when i try to install, it says archive file is corrupted? Should i redownload or is there any other way to fix this?
    Try re-downloading

Quote Originally Posted by xsithspawnx View Post
    I finished downloading it an hour or two ago now. I just switched to one of the regular mirrors and downloaded it in about an hour. I should have just done it that way from the get go, but I thought I give the torrent a try for once and that went well.

Oh well, time to give it a go. Deciding what faction to try first at the moment....
    Try the Getai!
    Rome Total Realism Public Relations Representative

"We saved so much money on toilet paper" - Remlap, after giving advice on proper wiping technique.

i have re-downloaded the setup, but it says that the archive is corrupted is again! how do i fix this, i really want to play this new mod!!

Let me get this straight, when you try to run the setup it instantly stops you and tells you that the archive is corrupted? Or is this after the installation and you try to run the mod?

"We saved so much money on toilet paper" - Remlap, after giving advice on proper wiping technique.

e_lizard's Avatar Civis

HI would you upload it in parts because i have to download it frome internet cafe (cyber cafe) and they use deep freezer
    so i cant download it all at once because internet is very slow and the prevent using Internet Download manager
    so would you upload it in parts
    And I have RTR 6 HOW WOULD EFFECT

AngryTitusPullo's Avatar Comes Limitis

Can you use torrent ?

CIVITATVS CVM AVGVSTVS XVI, MMVI
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites SVB MareNostrum SVB Quintus Maximus
    Want to know more about Rome II Total Realism ? Follow us on Twitter & Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by e_lizard View Post
    HI would you upload it in parts because i have to download it frome internet cafe (cyber cafe) and they use deep freezer
    so i cant download it all at once because internet is very slow and the prevent using Internet Download manager
    so would you upload it in parts
    And I have RTR 6 HOW WOULD EFFECT
    RTR 6 wouldn't not affect the installation of RTRVII(assuming RTR6 is mod-foldered).

hi i finnaly installed the patch

for anyone that can t install 1.6 patch,install RTW ,uninstall,install again,install BI ,patch 1.6 ,play.

another question trough..

i can t click end turn as any other country but SPQR,is it a bug?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony83 View Post
    It looks OK to me, but I don't have RTW on Steam, so I can't say for sure. Hopefully. one of my team mates, or another player will chip in here and help you further.

You could try deleting RTR VII and try installing again.
    Well, apparently, acording to what I've red in some foruns, it simply is not possible to install mods on RTW Gold, be it the steam or standart version, because it is not possible to upgrade Barbarian Invasion from 1.4 to 1.6. Yet, I find curious that I'm not able to even play vanilla BI in RTW gold!!! when I click on the campaign, I receive the message "Choose an item from the list"! I tried both steam and utorrent cracked version (just in the name of science) of RTW gold, and it happens the same.
    Since you guys give such detailed instructions for the installation on steam rtw gold, I assume you know something that might help me... Please?

Finn's Avatar Total Realism

I have RTW Gold and it works perfectly with many mods. I don't see why BI patch 1.6 wont work with your install.

Quote Originally Posted by Andreius Pretorianus View Post
    hi i finnaly installed the patch

for anyone that can t install 1.6 patch,install RTW ,uninstall,install again,install BI ,patch 1.6 ,play.

another question trough..

i can t click end turn as any other country but SPQR,is it a bug?
    m

Did you try to load a save or start a new campaign without exiting the game first? If so, the script needs to be terminated first, either by pressing Esc and clicking on the ? then the adviser or by exiting the game to the desktop.

i have fixed the problem, apparently the files were never finished downloading yet chrome canceled the download or something. I downloaded it using internet explorer and now it works. Do you think you could help me with some problems im having with the romans? its at http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...5#post10259505

Thanks

Icon9 Re: RTR VII Download Mirrors and Installation Guide

is there any way to break it down into multiple downloads with around 100 mb each? internet always cuts the downloads of the current size half way through making the file corrupt. and can't start the download where it left off but have to delete the file and start fresh.

MasterOfThessus's Avatar RTR Betateam Leader

Use the torrent

Eat Meat Whale Meat
    Technical Staff Citizen took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

How long does it usually take to install? It's been extracting the main application files for 20-odd minutes now, and it doesn't look like finishing any time soon.

e_lizard's Avatar Civis

RTR 6 not work although it is dinstalled correctely
    and rtw not work adter that

Quote Originally Posted by pannonian View Post
    How long does it usually take to install? It's been extracting the main application files for 20-odd minutes now, and it doesn't look like finishing any time soon.
    Yeah, it does take awhile as the files had to be tightly compressed in order to keep the mod below 1GB.
    Quote Originally Posted by e_lizard View Post
    RTR 6 not work although it is dinstalled correctely
    and rtw not work adter that
    RTR 6/Gold overwrites the original game files so vanilla RTW will not work after it is installed. Also, your RTW version needs to be patched to 1.2.
    BTW: this thread is for RTRVII related questions; RTR Gold has it's own subforum so please use it for any further queries.