Page 240 of 245 FirstFirst ... 140190215230231232233234235236237238239240241242243244245 LastLast
Results 4,781 to 4,800 of 4894

Thread: Napoleon : Masters of Europe (MoE), a new mod by l'Aigle and Steph

Default Re: Napoleon : Masters of Europe (MoE), a new mod by l'Aigle and Steph

1. Well sometimes people hate Limited Numbers of Units to Recruit, because of many Reasons.

2. About the Grand Campaign the first time i tried it it crashed 3 Times, but then it worked.

3. And About the Units in Land Battle, it seriously gives me the Lags of the Smoke from the Units that were Marching or Charging.

4. The Start of the Campaign of any Nation, When the first time i play as KOI when in Land Battle, when the Units spawned, the Eagle Standard (The Person who carries the Flag) is gone, when i recruit a new Regiment, it has a Flag but idk if it's a Glitch or not.

5. Morale (Bravery) : About that the Units have different Experience in Battle so, My Units retreats when they still have Medium Numbers, and their Morale gets quickly Down after 5 Seconds by the time fighting breaks out.

6. About Musket Fire, what do you mean Different from Vanilla Game and General Remark?

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

1. Well, if they don't like it, they can play another mod not based on it.
    5. A bit hard to comment, you didn't say what units and what you were fighting
    6. I'm asking if your comment about musket fire is specific to this mod, or if this also applies to the not modded game.

5. Almost all the Units, except for the Elite Units from the French Empire (They can hold longer for more than 15 Seconds), i think almost all the Units from any Nations are "Inexperienced In Battle" or
    "Never seen Combat before", and the Morale effects the Terrain as well, but when i play as Bavaria, their Units are so shocked when they attack an enemy Regiment and then from another side fired at them while attacking the Enemy, they retreated after 4 Seconds but sometimes they destroyed the Enemy before they retreated. Well for the Coalition they are SUPER CHEATING towards me, their Morale is too High and they can hold for longer than 20 Seconds per any Engagements in Battle.

6. Only this Mod, other Mods worked except this one... sorry for making you sad.

Patrician Artifex

I suggest you try a similar battle in custom battle. With a Bavarian amry vs Austrian, same types of units you have in campaign, but unit without experience and a simple general.
    See if you see the same effects. If it's more balance, maybe yhe difficulty you have in the campaign come from more experienced units or a better general?

For those who wanted to have a Mod called *No Limit* it means Unlimited Units heres the Link to the Website:

https://www.gamewatcher.com/mods/nap...reate_mod-pack

For Steph : (Does this Mod had Conflict with MOE?)

Patrician Artifex

Not compatible they edit the same table. This mod will not even know the units of MoE exist

Which File shouldn't i download to make the Units Unlimited?

Patrician Artifex

None. The limits are in the main pack. If you don't download it the mod won't work.
    But you could edit it to remove the limits.

you could edit it to remove the limits.

Spitfire -WONDERBOLT!'s Avatar Vicarius
    Canterlot Castle, City of Canterlot, Equestria.

what did you use for the settlement music?
    GIVE CREDIT TO YOUR ENEMY AND LITTLE TO YOURSELF, AS IT MAKES YOUR VICTORY ALL THE GREATER!
    -Under the influence of medically prescribed drugs, please take much salt with this post, you have been warned!

Patrician Artifex

Some musics I got from different sources, mostly classical.

Kixoma, how do you do that?

Hold on let me Reinstall it, cause it wouldn't show it in the game, i think i scrambled all the Packs together and i am so confused which one it is and not.

I'd still be grateful to be able to remove the campaign map music, it's cacophonous.
    GIVE CREDIT TO YOUR ENEMY AND LITTLE TO YOURSELF, AS IT MAKES YOUR VICTORY ALL THE GREATER!
    -Under the influence of medically prescribed drugs, please take much salt with this post, you have been warned!

Steph, if i change the Limited Cap to Unlimited Cap, will it affect the Campaign also, or the Play Battle only?

Hello. I am wondering is it possible to make late campaign 1812-1815 with late units uniforms only?

Patrician Artifex

Limit cap affect the campaign mostly.

Campaign: no plan to make a different campaign. If someone else wants to make it, be my guest.

Better to make a early, 1790-1805 campaign, or 100 days campaign

Ahh, you kiding me.... the Unit cap didn't work in game after i change it into 0 Cap, or do i have to edit per box to 0 Cap?

Patrician Artifex

what do you mean "per box"? Where did you change it?