Page 242 of 245 FirstFirst ... 142192217232233234235236237238239240241242243244245 LastLast
Results 4,821 to 4,840 of 4894

Thread: Napoleon : Masters of Europe (MoE), a new mod by l'Aigle and Steph

Default Re: Napoleon : Masters of Europe (MoE), a new mod by l'Aigle and Steph

I download this Mod for like 12GB but not until 13GB, thats large and my PC lags a bit but i am running with a 10GB so still lags...

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

This mod looks promising and the only overhaul mod I still play is NTC. Of course I tried DMN in combination with NTF, but that was a long time ago and now I don't remember why I stop using DMN.

Anyway, why I continue using NTC is about the British militia that is added in Gibraltar, which doesn't exist in vanilla e.g Grand Campaign, Peninsula Campaign. So, does the mod add the British militia in Gibraltar?
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

I'm not sure what you mean. British militia recruitable in Gibraltar? Or a unit added in Gibraltar at the start of a campaign?

Yes. British militia is recruitable in Gibraltar, in every British controlled region, which CA didn't do in vanilla.

Also, in NTC, British militia are present at start of the Peninsula campaign, but I'm not sure if British militia is for the grand campaign.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Patrician Artifex

British units are recruitable in Gilbralter, but only a few of them, and there is a unit cap.IIRC, it's limited to one unit of fencibles, and one unif of line infantry.
    So you'd better send reinforcement from Britain.

The Fencibles are not recruitable in Gibraltar for the Peninsula campaign in vanilla, I checked that. Although, I am not sure if that has changed in the NTW Definite Edition or not.

Patrician Artifex

Peninsula Campaign has never been supported by MoE.

I see. I didn't know that.

Well, too bad I was hoping to find a mod that adds the British militia in Gibraltar for every campaign e.g Grand campaign, Peninsula campaign, Coalition campaign.

The only reason I use NTC is for adding the British militia in Gibraltar, nothing else. I even play NTC in vanilla mode with NTC support due for the British militia unit.

Is this mod still on development??

Patrician Artifex

Unfortunatley no. Last summer my main HDD abdthe backup both fried at the same time. I lost all my working files. I still have the fnished mod, but I lost my Excel sprredsjeets, the voice configuration XML, all the textures already cut in parts for easier use, all my reference pictures, the source code of the installer...

I couldn't recover the data, it would require a professional service, but that's 400 € min per disk and I can't afford that.

So I've switched to Warhammer modding, for which I had another backup.

Helloif mod is excellent, could someone make a sub-mod to have more artillery than 12 for France.
    Helloif mod is excellent, could someone make a sub-mod to have more artillery than 12 for France.

Yo steph, do you know the System Requirements of this mod?

Patrician Artifex

Probably same as the game.

my browser was telling me the download website has malware

Patrician Artifex

Change your browser... With Chrome it seems to be OK.

[QUOTE = Steph; 10204171]

Napoleon: Masters of Europe (MoE) est le résultat d'un effort conjoint de plusieurs mois de l'Aigle et Steph.
    Il fusionne Imperial Eagle de l'Aigle et Vive l'Empereur de Steph.

At the moment, we are merely reserving space for information about this mod, but in the comming days we will add details about the mod, and the first screenshots, so stay tuned.

I will update the first posts regularly, and also create new posts to warn you of the changes and answers questions.

The Opening Post will present an overview of the mod.
    The Second Post will explain the gameplay changes, both for the battle and the campaign.
    The Third Post will present screenshots of the new UI.
    The following posts will present the detailed list of the armies for each faction, with screenshots. Factions with a name in red are playable in the Grand Campaign, and their section will also give information about their campaign objectives.

Dernière version Aprial 2015

Portée de la version bêta
    La bêta / démo se concentre uniquement sur la bataille personnalisée (pas de campagne). Nous vous suggérons, après l'avoir installé, de jouer à NTW uniquement pour tester Masters of Europe, et de le désinstaller avant de jouer à un autre mod ou à une campagne. Nous ne ferons rien pour la compatibilité avec les autres mods.

Nous venons de publier la première version bêta de la campagne!

Informations sur la faction
    Visitez cette page pour avoir des informations sur les 6 factions jouables dans la faction. Vous obtiendrez la liste complète, avec l'icône et le nom complet, et en cliquant sur une icône, vous verrez la carte d'unité en haut.

The multi periods are functional: when setting a land battle, you can play with the early, middle or late period. The available units will vary. They have different uniform, and slightly different stats (the French morale drops a little in 1812, and the British morale increase a little).

What to test
    Masters of Europe is currently in Beta version. We have tested it, but we are only two and we may have missed things, so now it's your turn to work! Play as many battles as you want and tell us how it works.

We are particularly interested by feedback on:
    • Installation: everything is working fine for me, but l'Aigle cannot make the sounds work. Despite this possible bug, we have decided to release the beta anyway. So please report installation problems if you have one.
    • Voices. If you hear a unit speaking in the wrong language, please report it
    • Uniforms glitches: there shouldn't be one, but we may have mixed a texture or mesh somewhere. If you see some missing or messy part of uniform, report it, possibly with a screenshot.
    • Names: every unit should have a proper name. If there's a mistake somewhere, please report
    • Stats and balancing: this is the more important part. Tell us how the battle plays.
      • Speed of units when walking/running/charging
      • Reloading speed
      • Damage in range battle
      • Damage in melee
      • Effects of morale
      • Effects of fatigue
      • Balancing of the different types of units and different faction

You can also just tell us about your battle stories!

Installation
    http://stephane.f.david.free.fr/NTW/Download.htm
    The mod is modular, with several parts. You need most of them, some are optionals.
    Don't forget that there could be only one localisation file : remove the localisation from other mods, or you may have before using ours to avoid any conflict. You can keep the default localisation file from CA.
    Warning: the total size of the mod is 687 Mb, but you can download it in several steps.
    We will post regular update and enhancement, and thanks to the modular approach you'll have to download only the changes.

Je ne sais pas pourquoi, mais certains d'entre vous peuvent lire le user.script. Il s'avère que tout gâchis bien qu'il s'agisse d'un simple fichier texte. Voir le contenu normal du script utilisateur dans la

campagne
    spoiler
    J'ai récemment ajouté un lien vers la campagne. Ceci est pour le test bêta. Essayez uniquement la Grande Campagne (les autres ne sont pas encore compatibles), en jouant avec n'importe quelle faction, à l'exception des Pays-Bas / Ottomans.

Crédits

Equipe:

Steph: édition de la base de données, création de scripts et édition d'interface utilisateur, édition de startpos
    l'Aigle: textures et graphiques
    Sacrebleu: Portraits
    Prince of Essling: Historical Research
    Sirlion: Voix italiennes supplémentaires, campagne AI et aide générale

Mods qui ont été intégrés, entièrement ou partiellement

Inspirations et aide technique
    • Bart07 pour l'inspiration, et pour me donner l'envie de faire un mod
    • Dee Jay, Alpaca et TC pour l'aide et les scripts pour avoir une campagne personnalisée avec plus de factions
    • TC pour son aide à la rédaction de scripts
    • HusserlTW pour son aide avec les startpos
    • Le chevalier de la haie pour de l'aide à la formation, des conseils utiles et des conseils

Aide à la recherche historique
    • Prince d'Essling
    • Rfmgunner

et un grand merci pour tout le soutien que nous recevons dans ce fil!

Si vous souhaitez utiliser une partie de notre mod
    N'utilisez rien de notre mod avant de lire cela

[SPOILER] Il est probable que de nombreux moddeurs voudront utiliser une partie de notre mod, en particulier les textures l'Aigle. Bien que nous espérons que tout le monde aimera notre mod tel qu'il est et qu'après l'avoir essayé, vous ne voudrez plus en jouer d'autre, il est probable que vous n'aimerez pas certaines parties de celui-ci et que vous souhaitiez le changer, ou que vous en ayez un complètement différent. gameplay ou mécanisme de combat à l'esprit et que vous souhaitez utiliser le vôtre.
    Cependant, notre mod nous a pris beaucoup de temps, et nous ne pouvons pas passer de temps à garantir une compatibilité avec d'autres mods. Par exemple, ne nous demandez pas de faire une version AOI: si vous voulez la voir, demandez à l'équipe AOI de le faire en suivant les conditions ci-dessous. De plus, avec les nombreuses semaines passées sur les textures, nous pensons que ce n'est pas vraiment juste que quelqu'un les prenne et les fusionne dans son propre mod.

Nous avons donc décidé de proposer une approche différente aux moddeurs, et voici les conditions pour utiliser une partie de notre mod.

1 - Nous ne donnerons aucune texture ni interface utilisateur avant de le publier pour notre propre mod. Je répondrai aux questions techniques et expliquerai comment faire certaines choses lorsqu'on vous le demandera, mais si vous voulez une pièce, vous devrez attendre la sortie publique, puis vous pourrez l'utiliser.

2 - Nous organisons le mod en plusieurs packs. Pour les textures, chaque faction a ses propres packs, comprenant uniquement les variantes, atlas et icônes. Les noms des variantes sont explicites et seront faciles à identifier. Chaque pack peut être gros: comme 100 à 200 Mo. Le mécanisme de jeu est dans un autre pack, séparé de celui-ci.

3 - Si vous souhaitez utiliser notre mod, nous vous demandons d'utiliser directement nos packs, et de ne pas les inclure dans votre installation. Au lieu de cela, si vous souhaitez inclure par exemple les textures britanniques, dans vos instructions d'installation, fournissez un lien vers la page de téléchargement de notre mod et dites de télécharger le MoE_Britain.pack. Ensuite, dans votre tableau des uniformes, vous n'aurez plus qu'à utiliser la référence aux uniformes de notre pack, avec vos propres unités et règles.

4 - Nous vous demandons de NE PAS modifier nos packs. Si vous souhaitez modifier un détail (échanger l'épaulette, les plumes dans une variante, ou utiliser votre propre icône), alors dans votre propre pack, incluez votre propre icône et des variantes pour écraser la nôtre.

5 - En règle générale, nous ne voulons pas que les moddeurs modifient les atlas, ou en copient une partie pour leurs propres textures. L'Aigle a passé trop de temps dessus! Cependant, nous pourrions l'accepter au cas par cas: si vous souhaitez modifier un atlas ou en faire partie, contactez-moi pour m'expliquer ce que vous souhaitez faire, et nous verrons si nous acceptons. Pour être clair: nous pouvons autoriser cela, mais pas par défaut, uniquement à partir d'une demande spécifique.

6 - Après la publication, si nous modifions nos atlas ou variantes, nous publierons un message pour en informer tout le monde et listerons les changements. Nous éviterons de renommer une variante existante ou d'en supprimer une, mais plutôt de travailler en ajoutant des éléments. De cette façon, si votre mod est basé sur notre pack, votre mod devrait toujours fonctionner comme vous l'avez conçu si nous publions une nouvelle version et que quelqu'un essaie d'utiliser notre pack de mise à jour avec notre mod.

[/ SPOILER] [/ QUOTE]

hello to you developer of the MOE mod.
    I am a French citizen and admirer of our late emperor.
    The work you did on NTW is all just remarkable.
    Sorry for this English translated by Google.
    I awaited with ineffable impatience, the conclusion of your work, which ... I must tell you, makes me want to live new adventures on Napoleon Totale War, too despised in my opinion, but it must be admitted that without your initiative, the game
    really lacked substance.
    Thanks again .

Using the modular system, is there a way to change the hat of a unit from a different mod with one of the hats from this mod?

Patrician Artifex

yes, see the tutorial I made about it

Sorry, this is my first time here. Can you post the link to the tutorial? Thanks