Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: NEW POLISH UNITS AND ATLAS

Default Re: NEW POLISH UNITS AND ATLAS

Quote Originally Posted by Ryangreenleaf View Post
    Yeah why don't you Polaks go play a world war 2 game. Haha don't take too much offense as my ancestry is 1/4 polish.
    Clinch
    How dare you mock the memory of brave Polish soldiers who fought the necromantic hordes of zombies and dinosaurs of nazi germany with lancers!

Kamil:
    Niektóre polskie jednostki w szczególności te walczące w Hiszpanii korzystały z wyposażenia francuskiego. Przybyły do Hiszpanii w umundurowaniu polskim i były wyposażone w owe rogatywki ale ich zużycie i dostawy były zbyt małe aby zaspokoić potrzeby walczącego w odległym kraju wojska. W 4 pułku rogatywki utrzymały się chyba najdłużej. Natomiast Legia Nadwislańska była najbardziej upodobniona do oddziałów francuskich. Pod koniec istnienia Armii Księstwa Warszawskiego na wyposażeniu oddziałów pojawiało się również czako. Wykonując polskie jednostki staraliśmy się dać im możliwe oryginalny wygląd. Nie do wszystkiego udało się przekonać głównych twórców moda dlatego na polskich jednostkach będzie w pewnym wymiarze odbijać się także ich stanowisko (tzn. preferowanie tematu wojny w Hiszpanii). Temat wersji 2 Ntw3 jest właściwe zamknięty. Jeżeli będziesz za bardzo naciskał na autorów moda to zadziałasz nieświadomie na niekorzyść całej sprawy. Stoczyliśmy z nimi dosyć ostry spór i nie postrzegają nas zbyt pozytywnie. Zapoznaj się z całym tematem, to będziesz miał pełniejszy obraz całej sprawy. Jak widać po powyższych wypowiedziach operują łatwymi stereotypami. Nad wyglądem polskich jednostek będzie można jeszcze popracować po wydaniu wersji drugiej moda. To tyle i nie lamentuj jak baba

Clinch:
    We don't play world war 2 games because there are too many fat children from the USA

Good work Clinch , you stop them two fighting each other , now they are gonna punish you!

Gentlemen,
    First of all Iam very glad to work on the polish faction.
    second , we made a really good , super historically accurate army with very few flaws
    then , none was begging here for anything, actually I was begging for Ziuk to give me a break from the whip slashing!

When you see the V2 come to live, hopefully in 10 days, youll see what Iam talking about.

Ziuk...I promise to keep on working on the polish army if you promise to work a little bit more on your sense of humor....

How dare you mock the memory of brave Polish soldiers who fought the necromantic hordes of zombies and dinosaurs of nazi germany with lancers!
    This is what I mean.... do you really think anyone can doubt Polish bravery?
    you gotta relax a bit man!!!

We don't play world war 2 games because there are too many fat children from the USA [/QUOTE]

Watch it Nancy!!

@Ziuk: Teraz sie rozumiemy. Polacy sie musza troche rozluznic, bo to samo jest na polskim forum TW. Zadasz pytanie czytam odpowiesz, to dostajesz takie komentarze ze hej! Ze co to za..., nie w tym temacie napisales, nie tak napisales... Zamiast grzecznie odpowiedziec... Koniec, bo teraz to faktycznie juz lamentuje jak baba pod kosciolem.

Rozjasniles sprawe czapek i dziekuje Ci za to. Ale moglbys mi wytlumaczyc o co Ci tu chodzi z Hiszpania? Chodzi Ci o to ze jednostki sa tak modelowane, poniewaz wedlug modderow polskie jednostki glownie walczyly w Hiszpanii czy co? A czemu temat wersji 2 jest zamkniety? Znaczy ze nie bedzie nowej wersji? To co napisal tu Fullin ze za 10 dni moze juz bedzie v2?

Quote Originally Posted by Ziuk View Post
    dlatego na polskich jednostkach będzie w pewnym wymiarze odbijać się także ich stanowisko (tzn. preferowanie tematu wojny w Hiszpanii). Temat wersji 2 Ntw3 jest właściwe zamknięty.

Temat polskich jednostek w nowej (drugiej) wersji moda jest zamknięty bo prace nad nimi są właściwe na ukończeniu, więc za późno na zmiany. Wersja druga zostanie wydana niedługo. Odnośnie Hiszpanii znaczy to tyle, że autorzy moda mają tendencję do eksponowania jednostek walczących na półwyspie iberyjskim i preferują umundurowanie polskich oddziałów z tej właśnie kampanii, co skutkuje głównie wyborem czako jako typu nakrycia głowy dla polskiej piechoty. W toku dyskusji udało się jednak wykazać, że np. 4 pułk miał w Hiszpanii przez długi czas rogatywki. To kwestia wyboru okresu czy kampanii na której się wzorujemy. Screeny, które widziałeś są w dużej mierze nieaktualne trzeba poczekać na finalną druga wersję modyfikacji wtedy wszystko będzie jasne.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziuk View Post
    Temat polskich jednostek w nowej (drugiej) wersji moda jest zamknięty bo prace nad nimi są właściwe na ukończeniu, więc za późno na zmiany. Wersja druga zostanie wydana niedługo. Odnośnie Hiszpanii znaczy to tyle, że autorzy moda mają tendencję do eksponowania jednostek walczących na półwyspie iberyjskim i preferują umundurowanie polskich oddziałów z tej właśnie kampanii, co skutkuje głównie wyborem czako jako typu nakrycia głowy dla polskiej piechoty. W toku dyskusji udało się jednak wykazać, że np. 4 pułk miał w Hiszpanii przez długi czas rogatywki. To kwestia wyboru okresu czy kampanii na której się wzorujemy. Screeny, które widziałeś są w dużej mierze nieaktualne trzeba poczekać na finalną druga wersję modyfikacji wtedy wszystko będzie jasne.
    I prefer the units in spanish uniforms because , in my conception , its where the poles shown their greater value and bravery.
    Anyway gentlemen, the only units with shakos in V2 are the militia and obviously, the vistula legion.
    So please relax and stop making wrong assumtions.
    Iam happy to hear that Ziuk gets angry in the Polish forums as well. I thought he was only mean to me.

Fullin prefer units to look how they fought and not how they should have look like according to regulation.
    Fullin wants to challenge every data you bring so as to be shure to have it right.
    Fullin dont trust his own shadow if the shadow contradicts him. Ive killed dozens of those damned shadows.

In 10 days we can change everything , yet is nothing to change. The Polish army couldnt be any better.Believe me.

When the V2 comes out , I challenge you to find 15 mistakes in all the units of the Polish Army, up to the last position of every button and lapel leght in cms and RGB colour scheme.
    If you do I will wrap miself up in a polish flag and run naked throu Buenos Aires Downtown, up to the polish Embassy and ask the Consulate for forgiveness.

Yours
    Lord Fullin
    Last edited by [N]Fullin; January 05, 2012 at 09:58 PM.

Hi Fullin!

I'm very very sure you've done tremendous work! I was just curious about some 'details'. Nobody is offending anybody. I only had this question about the hats, because it seemed weird to me. And it seems I was wrong. I hope that discussing this will not press you in a bad manner to do more work, or let you think that you didn't do a very good job. We're positive that you did!

As for Ziuk's 'anger' ? Many Poles are/seem like this, especially on the Polish forums. Sometimes you do have the impression they're attacking you for no reason and you're wondering why they can't say it in a different, perhaps more polite way. Have you perhaps seen the discussions of one of my favourite forum members here? His name is Silesian Noble (No offence, Silesian Noble, I like you ). I too, as a Pole, have sometimes difficulty with the way they address me or critize me.

As for what you said about Polish Legions in Spain, that is there where they mostly showed their bravery. I must very much disagree. From my knowledge I know you're wrong here, but I'm not the kind of guy who will immediately come up with historical sources to prove this to you. Perhaps another time, when I have more time...

Man I am not offended at all , we thrive on critisism. Iam very happy to be working on this project.

Quote Originally Posted by KamilW View Post
    As for Ziuk's 'anger' ? Many Poles are/seem like this, especially on the Polish forums. Sometimes you do have the impression they're attacking you for no reason and you're wondering why they can't say it in a different, perhaps more polite way. Have you perhaps seen the discussions of one of my favourite forum members here? His name is Silesian Noble (No offence, Silesian Noble, I like you ). I too, as a Pole, have sometimes difficulty with the way they address me or critize me.
    I only wanted to stop your reformist zeal.
    First, knowledge, historical sources, then changes, not the reverse.
    No reason? Ignorance was the reason.
    You didn't read whole topic, you didn't know context, you have an elementary lack of historical knowledge and simultaneously you suggested changes so please do not play a role of an innocent person.
    Last edited by Ziuk; January 06, 2012 at 11:53 AM.

Ziuk, I agree with you.

Thanks! Those are hard words: ignorance, elementary lack of historical knowledge. I did not suggest any changes in that very sense. You're being a total a**e! I think for most people knowing what damn hats some legion had is rather very advanced historical military knowledge. So don't play the clever one! Pozjadal wszystkie rozumy... I quickly browsed through this thread and saw the pictures of Polish units (how the hell can I know whether these are old models or the newest models from v2??) I simply said that according to what I read/know (and maybe I have bad sources, that's possible. Hey, don't kill me for it!) they had rogatywki-hats. And I simply asked why/simply asked to explain because that was weird to me. I did not say at any point that all your units suck and they're unhistorical and you should change them. And you're calling me ignorant? What are you, a small kid? So give me a break, will you?!

And can we cut this now? I will say no more and wait for v2 and I'll see how the units look. And if I then again ask something about them, it's going to be in the same bloody way. I'm not going to criticize you and say you should change them because they're . I will simply, JUST LIKE I DID NOW, state that I have noticed some things that are weird to me and could you please explain why that's so. So don't shoot me if my elementary historical knowledge doesn't contain knowledge about military hats from that period. Man, you should relax. I simply said that I noticed something and asked for explanation and you jump on me saying I have no sources, no knowledge, I'm ignorant. WTF is wrong with you? Chill out!

Do not panic, do not get hysterical, install ntw3 and write a productive post.
    Last edited by Ziuk; January 06, 2012 at 01:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sir Luca View Post
    Ziuk, I agree with you.
    Sir Luca, I agree with you.
    Last edited by Tomislawus; January 06, 2012 at 03:54 PM.

Well i just want to say a BIG thanks to thee team who are not poles , arent they ? Ok there are always some mistaces But big thanks and + rep . You Ziuk should thanks first that complain . - Yes im Pole

Thank you sir.

StarkT:

Zanim zaczniesz mnie pouczać w temacie, w którym nikt nie pisał od roku sprawdź aktualny stan sprawy i efekty moich działań. Nie oczekuje wdzięczności lecz rzetelności. Nie zrobiłeś absolutnie nic aby poprawić jakoś reprezentacji strony polskiej w ntw3; ja zrobiłem wiele i nie mam tu na myśli wyłącznie aktywności na forum lecz realne działanie tj. tworzenie, współtworzenie modyfikacji. W przypadku tego konkretnego moda twcenter jest forum drugorzędnym - główne dyskusje odbywają się na forum the lordz.

Hehe, i made some reading and occasional translating and the Polish rage has made me laugh quite a bit
    Proud member of the great TkD Clan and resident of the Kingdom of Sweden

Steam name: nfselephants/ Archduke Sven

roastbeef's Avatar Foederatus

Omg this thread is just plain AWESOME, I have read it like a good book. Fullin, you ARE a funny guy, and Ziuk is Goodfellas TOMMY. Ridiculous stuff, I love it.

EXTREME job on both of you guys, Ziuk no less than Fullin, though his work as an arbiter and history expert might seem petty and depriving and thus he collects all the infamy for this important, yet ungrateful bad cop role.

Where you from Fullin man? A surprising enthusiasm as for a side nation, my inferiority complex tells me.

Quote Originally Posted by roastbeef View Post

EXTREME job on both of you guys, Ziuk no less than Fullin, though his work as an arbiter and history expert might seem petty and depriving and thus he collects all the infamy for this important, yet ungrateful bad cop role.

hehe, funny breakdown of this great story +rep
    Proud member of the great TkD Clan and resident of the Kingdom of Sweden

Steam name: nfselephants/ Archduke Sven

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast