Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Numenorean Wars TW

Mhaedros's Avatar Brave Heart Tegan
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Icon7 Numenorean Wars TW

Hi everyone!

I'm workig on a mod called numenorean wars. It will contain a last alliance grand campaign and maby a tar-minyastir sub-campaign. If interested in joining team PM me, if interested in general post here. We have a nearly finished map, just need to make the regions.

The current factions are: Lindon, Rivendell, Arnor, Gondor, Greenwood, Khazad-Dum, Mordor, OotMM, OoMG, Harad, Rhun, Khand and Umbar
    I'm not sure if I remember all the actions right now. The cultures will probably be dunedain, noldor, silvans, dwarves and followers of melkor.

current team:
    Mhaedros: mod leader, coder, mapper,
    beos777: researcher

we need modellers, researchers, sketchers(dont remember the real word),
    Last edited by Mhaedros; August 30, 2011 at 02:59 PM.
    Under the patronage of Finlander. Once patron to someone, no longer.
    Content's well good, innit.

Default Re: Numenorean Wars TW

Very interesting idea i love Numenor(who would have guessed that?) and i love the 2nd age too just make sure to make Elendil a super omega guy with 100 hitpoints

Borussia Dortmund fan

Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

of course he will!

The Mouth's Avatar Ducenarius

Nice I would love to have an alternate ending where sauron utterly devastates the last Alliance and personally kills Gil-Galad and Elendil.

Ash nazg durbatulūk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulūk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

Everto's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by The Mouth View Post
    Nice I would love to have an alternate ending where sauron utterly devastates the last Alliance and personally kills Gil-Galad and Elendil.
    Um...he does personally kill them...that's not an alternate ending there pal

Trailhog250's Avatar Semisalis

I think he meant personally killing Isildur and then routing the last alliance

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Mhaedros, interesting idea as the former 2nd Age-project died some time ago.
    Will give a tip for the road though; present and list the scale and objectives in the OP far more in detail. What you plan to change, what approvals of material to use you have/want to get, what you can mod yourself atm or are about to learn to, what fields of modding you're looking for support in and so on.
    This to be able to attract some real help, as few will consider to join a project thats seems to be an unstructured idea (and even if there will be hard to gain usefull support, just ask alreadyded for some honest cyncial status report ^^)
    Last edited by Ngugi; August 25, 2011 at 04:18 AM.

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tōl Acharn - mighty Dśnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliē Alģ, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

dannyalex's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Ngugi View Post
    Mhaedros, interesting idea as the former 2nd Age-project died some time ago.
    Will give a tip for the road though; present and list the scale and objectives in the OP far more in detail. What you plan to change, what approvals of material to use you have/want to get, what you can mod yourself atm or are about to learn to, what fields of modding you're looking for support in and so on.
    This to be able to attract some real help, as few will consider to join a project thats seems to be an unstructured idea (and even if there will be hard to gain usefull support, just ask alreadyded for some honest cyncial status report ^^)
    we the ex members of the second age team we are going to create the Last Alliance fot Medieval 2 1.4/1.5 mod.
    Most Chivalrous commander 2020-2021

Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

dannyalex
    are you going to use the old SATW models and everything?

You've to ask that to Radboud. We're just his humble servants .

Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

ive already talked with him about stuff. I just didnt know about your mod.

Radboud's Avatar Luctor et Emergo

Making a pm to Maedhros.

Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

so is there any interest?

The Mouth's Avatar Ducenarius

So any news on this? And about my above post I meant Isildur instead of Elendil and I for some reason was thinking that Gil-Galad was overwhelmed by orcs... I really only remember that only Elrond and... Elendil? Stood by him.

Ash nazg durbatulūk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulūk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Quote Originally Posted by The Mouth View Post
    So any news on this? And about my above post I meant Isildur instead of Elendil and I for some reason was thinking that Gil-Galad was overwhelmed by orcs... I really only remember that only Elrond and... Elendil? Stood by him.
    Gil-galad brought Elrond and Cķrdan while Elendil brought Isildur into the last fight with Sauron

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tōl Acharn - mighty Dśnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliē Alģ, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

We are still at the planning stadium, but we have a nearly finnished map.

Well it“s my first post on TW center but im very interested in your project cause I feel that the second age has been forgotten for a long time in modding.

I offer my skills for your team. I am a skilled researcher (Im also a good historian on my own, maybe it can help if we think that history is an enormous source of inspiration), and I am also skilled at doing icons, portraits (I have a fine taste choosing the images) and all this stuff, for example one time i converted a Carlomagnus (By Albretch Durer) image to resemble a migthy dwarf king (I used it in CoW) and I always try to customize the icons of the games im playing (Like EaW or FoC). I think Im also good in concept art and character development (One time i illustrated the Hobbit“s characters for a friend, including Dain [Two times, one in full iron hills armour set and in royal outfits], Gandalf, Beorn, Bard...), but Im not able to do digital drawing only the classical one, with a sharped pencil””

I think i can help you on some fields. And slowly im learning some scripting.

This is my first post in TW center but im very interested in your project.

I think i can offer my skills to your team. Im a skilled researcher (And passionate of professor Tolkien) and also a good historian on my own (Which can be useful if we think history is an enormous source of inspiration). Im also good doing portraits, icons and all that stuff, one time I edited a Carlomagnus portrait (By Albretch Durer) to resemble a mighty dwarf high king (I used it on my CoW copy) and I usually edit the portraits in the games Im playing like EaW and FoC (I think i have a fine taste choosing images). Im also an able conceptual artist and im also good in character development (One time I illustrated the Hobbit“s characters for a friend, including Dain [In full iron hills armour set and in royal outfit], Gandalf, Bard, Beorn, the Necromancer...). Unfortunately Im not able to do digital drawing, im only skilled with a sharped pencil””
    Im also a fan of dwarven kingdoms””
    I think my skills can be a bit useful for your team.

Radboud's Avatar Luctor et Emergo

I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to do the faction symbols . We could use a researcher though and someone to do the other 2D-Art that hasn't been done yet.

Ciloron's Avatar Vicarius

I can do 2d art... ask beos he knows

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast