Thread: (Sorry to repeat a probably popular question) E: TW Grand Campaign map in N: TW?

XxGREAT-BRITAINx's Avatar Centenarius
    United Kingdom, Greater Manchester, Stockport, Hazel Grove

Icon5 (Sorry to repeat a probably popular question) E: TW Grand Campaign map in N: TW?

Hi all,

If this is indeed a popualr question, sorry.

Anyway I was just wondering if it would be possible to somehow either get the units and graphics (mostly just how sexual the soldiers (Sexual as in really good lol) look in Napoleon TW) or convert the Empire grand campaign into napoleon?

It's just the fact that I have a reat deal of mods for E: TW but yet whenever I go on Napoleon the impressive graphics always make me want a bigger map! that literally is the ONLY downfall of N: TW ... any ideas???? thank you!

Also sorry if this is in the wrong place lol
    Field Marshal Horatio Herbert Kitchener, 1st Earl Kitchener KG, KP, GCB, OM, GCSI, GCMG, GCIE, ADC, PC (24 June 1850 – 5 June 1916), was an Irish-born British Field Marshal and proconsul who won fame for his imperial campaigns and later played a central role in the early part of the First World War, although he died halfway through it.

The Hedge Knight's Avatar Fierce When Cornered
    Artifex

Default Re: (Sorry to repeat a probably popular question) E: TW Grand Campaign map in N: TW?

It's probably possible to port the eta map, I wish anyone good luck in working out how however.

Agamemnon's Avatar Comes Limitis

Default Re: (Sorry to repeat a probably popular question) E: TW Grand Campaign map in N: TW?

Not possible to port the map, but probably the units. I know you can get ETW units into NTW.