Default Re: Download Links & Version History

Take as long as you need AJ, your health comes before Rule Britannia

Domesticus

Hope you feel well soon AJ!

And I got the download BTW Just need to get my memory sticks back

AJ,

Downloaded and started a game. Well Done ! Enjoyed it.

Question: What is the ideal settings that you have found that this mod works best on ? For both campaign and battles ?
    Today is a good day

Quote Originally Posted by Longstreet View Post
    Question: What is the ideal settings that you have found that this mod works best on ? For both campaign and battles ?
    I guess you mean the difficulty settings. I'd suggest very hard/very hard if you want more of a challenge, otherwise adjust it to what you're better at. So if you're really good at the battles but not the campaign, then set it to medium/very hard or something along those lines .

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser Leonidas View Post
    I guess you mean the difficulty settings. I'd suggest very hard/very hard if you want more of a challenge, otherwise adjust it to what you're better at. So if you're really good at the battles but not the campaign, then set it to medium/very hard or something along those lines .
    Thanks KL. Exactly what I meant. I guess you play VH / VH ?
    Today is a good day

Quote Originally Posted by Longstreet View Post
    Thanks KL. Exactly what I meant. I guess you play VH / VH ?
    Narp, I actually play on Hard/Hard as I'm not really that good at either .

I play VH/M.

Campaign difficulty at maximum for a challenge.
    Battle difficulty normal because the way Total War games increase battle difficulty is by increasing enemy stats...

Quote Originally Posted by AJStoner View Post
    The download Links page is now updated with the link provided by Kaiser Leonidas. Thank you, Kaiser for taking care of that and my appologoies to the TWC community for letting this go for so long. I hope to be able to start work on the mod again soon now that I am home from the hospital though I am still in a very weakened state so please bare with me.

AJS
    Take care AJ, real life and health come first.

Also this mod is grreEAT!

brittania has always been my fav kingdoms, and england my fav faction. however ive always found it just too easy playing with them. looking forward to play rule brittania to see if its a bit more of a challenge.....

Louis XVI's Avatar Campidoctor

I'm trying this mod and in 2012 so don't worry people are still enjoying your work =)

Does this adjust balance?

Im having a problem every time I download the mod nothing happens Im using the second download link but once completed it doesnt offer any installation & I cant find the downloaded files on my computer. Help?

Quote Originally Posted by ally7 View Post
    Im having a problem every time I download the mod nothing happens Im using the second download link but once completed it doesnt offer any installation & I cant find the downloaded files on my computer. Help?
    Do you know where your browser's set to save downloads? For example mine is C:\Users\Leo\Downloads but yours may be different. If you can't find the files there then maybe check that it has actually downloaded properly.

Sicknero's Avatar Senator

Mmmm this one looks like fun :-) Always had a bit of a love-hate relationship with M2TW, but I think I'll break it out again to give this a whirl...

Thats where my downloads should go guess I didnt do it properly I'll give it another go later

I think I've found the problem. The File Factory link (link 1) appears to not work if I don't sign in but I believe that premium users can still get it. The second link (RapidShare) still works though, you just click on the download button circled below:

On a positive note, the combined downloads of these links is now over 1,000 .

is 1.7 standalone or you need the previous parts?

i downloaded 1.7 and it's just an exe file...no installer..

Quote Originally Posted by Totalheadache View Post
    is 1.7 standalone or you need the previous parts?
    1.7 is a standalone version so you don't need any of the previous editions .
    i downloaded 1.7 and it's just an exe file...no installer..
    The .exe is the installer, you just double click on it and then the installer starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser Leonidas View Post
    1.7 is a standalone version so you don't need any of the previous editions .

The .exe is the installer, you just double click on it and then the installer starts.
    that's not what happened...i clicked on the exe and windows asked for "an appriopriate program" to launch it etc.

i'll re-download but it's v slow. (that's if i can as both links...well especially link 2 dont seem to work).

that's not what happened...i clicked on the exe and windows asked for "an appriopriate program" to launch it etc.

i'll re-download but it's v slow. (that's if i can as both links...well especially link 2 dont seem to work).
    I'm pretty sure than Link 1 doesn't work anymore unless you have a premium account for some bizarre reason.

I just re-downloaded the one from Link 2 and it works perfectly fine for me. It downloads the file called 'Rule Britannia 1.7' which is the installer so I'm not really sure what's happened for you.

If your running windows you should have it, but just to check it might be worth downloading Windows Installer again.

Has anyone else had this problem at all? It seems a bit odd for over 1,000 people to download it and there only being 1 person having this complaint though.