Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: HCS - BETA V.0.99 Bug Reports

Dihnekhs's Avatar Laetus

Default Re: Bug reports

Im sorry for bothering u but i cant get it to work i have other extensions of RTW installed does that cause the problem?

Default Re: Bug reports

Quote Originally Posted by Dihnekhs View Post
    Im sorry for bothering u but i cant get it to work i have other extensions of RTW installed does that cause the problem?
    Are those other mods ('extensions') modfoldered or not?

Meaning, did they install inside the 'old'/normal RTW, or do they all appear inside a separate folder next to the original RTW files?

Dolfa's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: HEG - BETA V.0.99 Bug Reports

Unsure if it's a bug or not that is causing it, but each time I start a battle, the windows minimize for a while, then load again and I have to wait 2-5 minutes before and after each battle. Sorry for not using the form, thought I'd ask questions here.

Laetus

ok. I solve my problem.Used auto detect settings at video settings, right bottom
    now it works normal

Lorry's Avatar Libertus

Orientation of Bug:
    Campaign

Description of Bug: The game crashes when the map's positioned near the south eastern tip of Italy.

Image of Bug: /

This happens to me every time, but I'm pretty sure I've looked at the map there before (in other campaigns (current one is with the Lakedaimonioi)) without any problems and I can't think of anything that has changed that would make it crash.

Lionheart's Avatar Decanus

Dont know if this falls under bugs of not. But the description of the mercenary building barracks do not exists the only thing that appears in the description is HEG.
    Also about the temple of the gods the default image that appears is a barracks building perhaps it will be good to had a temple image even if is from vanilla version. Or perhaps in the near future you could make a original image of a temple and apply this to all temples.
    Proud member of EB: Novus Ordo Mundi

Ive been playing with corinth and have had an issue with the elite hoplites which are also the generals bodyguards.
    when trying to purchase the elite hoplites i end up with a general is this supposed to happen?

Sharpe's Avatar Praeses

Playing as Thrace, I am getting Persian troops spawned in a city I took from them. Is this intentional at all?

I disband them all, can't have them in my glorious Thracian rabble.
    Last edited by Sharpe; September 17, 2011 at 06:01 PM.

Each time I click on the download file, it just says this file contains invalid data?

Never mind, for some reaspn the file is about 300mb too small
    Last edited by tyroncs; September 19, 2011 at 12:49 PM.

McScottish's Avatar The Scribbling Scotsman

Quote Originally Posted by Dolfa View Post
    Unsure if it's a bug or not that is causing it, but each time I start a battle, the windows minimize for a while, then load again and I have to wait 2-5 minutes before and after each battle. Sorry for not using the form, thought I'd ask questions here.
    I second this error, not sure whether it's resolution or what, but it's sure as hell annoying!

lolIsuck's Avatar WE HAVE NO CAKE!
    Patrician Citizen took an arrow to the knee

It just exits after I won the battle against Halicarnassus as Ionians, it says RTW doesn't work anymore but it can also just be my game

Lionheart's Avatar Decanus

Also i did try the persion so i'm wondering? Why the beotian league appears in the persians is this a bug or you are aying that the persians founded the beotian league?
    Also i would like that the Etruscans were a little weaker...they kick my ass in the Italian peninsula dont saying that a greek spartan unit cant loose against them but perhaps is better to rebalance the etruscans a bit.
    Also the thracians are to weak i believe they also deserve some rebalance in their faction.
    Also like a say above perhaps you guys could add some nice pics about the temples they need it badly, i dont like a barrcacks building representing the temples in game.
    Last edited by Lionheart; September 23, 2011 at 03:41 PM.
    Proud member of EB: Novus Ordo Mundi

I crash when the next turn loads in 482 B.C. Usually when the cretans get to play. any idea why that could be? I tried loading and replaying ealier save and get the same crash.

Itīs too awesome.. canīt be true

-Dont know if has been said already but Movement controls gets "reset" everytime you quit the game.

Quote Originally Posted by I-Alexander-I View Post
    Basically what you are exeriencing here is a problem with the current campaign script. You will see for example, the Spartans recieve a huge influx towards their income every 4 turns or so to replicate the harvests. This script still has a lot more work to be done, and still in the testing phase. I will create a temporary script for you if you wish to prevent this from happening, as it causes unwanted results.

-Iīm playing Macedonaina campaign 492 B.C. and I donīt get the economic boost anymore.
    Last edited by Magz Empire; September 24, 2011 at 11:07 PM.

Good afternoon to all from Greece. I have installed this brilliant game, but when I start the game, in my monitor says "signal out of range, although I hear the sound. What is the solution of the problem

After addressing many of your issues and bug reports in preparation for the next release of the mod, Ive began to notice that alot the issues with the CTD's during the campaign, are to do with the background_script. If you use this script in place of the original background script you may notice less CTDs, I know I sure have..

All you need to do is paste the file in the data/scripts folder and it should work from there

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=63QZ0CW7

Also Each time you load or start a new game remember, once the adviser pops up to click on her portrait.

All this script does is to remove the influxes in money every turn and just focuses entirely on 4 turns per year. Currently as of yet (touch wood) I have not suffered any CTD's within any of my campaign games.

Quote Originally Posted by I-Alexander-I View Post
    After addressing many of your issues and bug reports in preparation for the next release of the mod, Ive began to notice that alot the issues with the CTD's during the campaign, are to do with the background_script. If you use this script in place of the original background script you may notice less CTDs, I know I sure have..

All you need to do is paste the file in the data/scripts folder and it should work from there

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=63QZ0CW7

Also Each time you load or start a new game remember, once the adviser pops up to click on her portrait.

All this script does is to remove the influxes in money every turn and just focuses entirely on 4 turns per year. Currently as of yet (touch wood) I have not suffered any CTD's within any of my campaign games.

Do I read this correctly, and does it completely stop any "free money", this new script?

Then I'll try it out for sure, eventhough I didn't have any CTDs

Quote Originally Posted by Woestelingh View Post
    Do I read this correctly, and does it completely stop any "free money", this new script?

Then I'll try it out for sure, eventhough I didn't have any CTDs
    Yes im sorry to say, but it completely stops the random taking and giving of money

Ixor_Drakar's Avatar Senator

Hopefully that will slow down the AI from making infinite stacks without all that money. Giving it a try now.
    I survived the Mayan Apocalypse 12/21/12