Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: HCS - BETA V.0.99 Bug Reports

Spartan198's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Save game folder missing...

Let me guess, you have RTW installed in Program Files? If so (and if Win7 is anything like Vista), your save game folder will be located inside the RTW folder inside a folder called "Appdata" or something along those lines.

freakkriek's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: Bug reports

1: is it normal that all the faction "shields" aren't colored and just the same yellow and orange collor??? since i saw in the previews they were colored. And how may i fix it
    2: CTD when besieging city with an enemy reïnforcing army just north of syracuse i tried to go to battlemap but then it just quit, have RSII battlemaps and large units
    even tried with normal units and without reinforcing enemy army just one on one and again CTD
    3: i changed the resolution to my screen capacity but then when i start campaign it just switches back

already found solved problem 3
    Last edited by freakkriek; September 03, 2011 at 09:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by freakkriek View Post
    1: is it normal that all the faction "shields" aren't colored and just the same yellow and orange collor??? since i saw in the previews they were colored. And how may i fix it
    Can you please post a screenshot of this bug?

Quote Originally Posted by I-Alexander-I View Post
    Can you please post a screenshot of this bug?
    here it already start in the campaign menu and continues in the game, not so bad as unable to battle :s everytime i try to battle i get a CTD
    but it's a bummer

Last edited by freakkriek; September 03, 2011 at 09:53 AM.

yes do not worry, that is how its suppose to be. There are no errors with the textures.

As for the CTD's, how did you install this mod? Make sure you have a clean copy of RTW and the barbarian expansion pack installed before. If this problem persists then please post an error_log and maybe we can get to the bottom of this. But from what it sounds like this is just an installation error.

yes do not worry, that is how its suppose to be. There are no errors with the textures.

As for the CTD's, how did you install this mod? Make sure you have a clean copy of RTW and the barbarian expansion pack installed before. If this problem persists then please post an error_log and maybe we can get to the bottom of this. But from what it sounds like this is just an installation error.
    i started with a clean copy of RTW and the barbarian expansion, then ran the installation, inserted toon's RS II maps and then two tested scripts for longer walking an higher morale and then i changed the resolution

i'll try a reinstal

hmm interesting, what I would recommend is to start from default and check wither the mod works without the addons. If it does then you know that somethings going wrong else where.

Do you have show_err implemented? if so do you receive any error notifications?

hmm interesting, what I would recommend is to start from default and check wither the mod works without the addons. If it does then you know that somethings going wrong else where.

Do you have show_err implemented? if so do you receive any error notifications?
    fixed it, i added toon's add-on to the data in the normal RTW and not in the hsc-map
    i added the files in that map and now it works
    just tried battle and everything went smoothly
    thanks for your quick replies and interest

Im glad you have sorted it out, I hope I was of some assistance lol

Lorry's Avatar Libertus

Got a CTD in my Ionian campaign. The year's around 496 BC and the only notable thing I'm doing at this time is besieging Abydos and another city in the south of present day Turkey, but I can't remember its name. The CTD happened on the Athenian turn and now I'm unable to load my campaign. (It then crashes too.) I am able to start new campaigns. So I assume the save file is corrupted.

Has anyone got a solution for this problem?
    Thanks in advance.

bugs: - carthage portraits don't work
    - some oligargic trait give democracy conversion???? if you hover over it
    - units are waaaaaaaaaaay to quick
    - spartans are way to powered up?? when playing other campaigns they have in no time an enourmous army.

but congrats for makeing such an awesome mod ;-)

Hello everybody. Firstly congratulations and thanks to the modders, great work. I'm waiting this mod for many years and now it's here and itīs fantastic.

To help with the beta, I donīt know if somebody talk about this before, I want to tell you a bug about character traits. The new born familly members get the trait teenager, then young, middle age, ... And when they are about 23 years old they are elderly, so they pass this traits too quickly. I'm using the cheat give_trait to change this during campaign.
    I have been looking in export_descr_character_traits but I don't know how to fix this. If somebody explain me I can try to fix it, I think it must be easy.

Thank you.

"Edit"
    -Bug Report-

*Orientation of Bug: Campaign. Character traits.
    *Description of Bug: Usually the new born familly members get the trait teenager, then young, middle age, ... But when they are about 23 years old they are elderly, so they pass this traits too quickly. The bug has not fatal consecuences.
    *Image of Bug: Here you have a born family member with 27 years old and the trait elderly. It's the same for all born famully members.

Last edited by Antigono Kargedonio; September 05, 2011 at 03:25 AM.

Default Re: Hegemony City States BETA V.0.99 BUG REPORTS

Um. I don't know if this has been dealt with, but I've seen lots of people complaining that they get tons of free money from the script.

The exact opposite is happening to me. I have cities showing huge incomes, and the end turn reports report profits, but I actually lose money. A lot of it. Last turn I had, I started with -1000 or so money, and end turn report next turn showed starting treasury as something like 4000, with profit making it to 6000... but my money was down to -5000.

Quote Originally Posted by Antigono Kargedonio View Post
    The new born familly members get the trait teenager, then young, middle age, ... And when they are about 23 years old they are elderly, so they pass this traits too quickly. I'm using the cheat give_trait to change this during campaign.
    I have been looking in export_descr_character_traits but I don't know how to fix this. If somebody explain me I can try to fix it, I think it must be easy.

Thank you.
    Same here, i played already 4 different campaigns and all have this same ennoying problem!!!!

Irishguy's Avatar Campidoctor
    Griftkwartier, Utrecht, Utrecht, the Netherlands

Default Re: HEG - BETA V.0.99 Bug Reports

to many armies?
    [LED ZEPPELIN FANS] [BATAVIA TW!]
    (\_/) This is stoned bunny, The Patron Saint of stoners.
    (O.O) Copy and paste him to have him gain world domination!
    (\/ \/)

Libertus

great citys models and but the phalanx for hoplites is wrong only problem i see

Fouch's Avatar Tiro

Keep getting a crash. Reinstalled Rome and BI but it didn't help. Not sure what the cause is but I'll attach a saved game in case anyone wants to have a look. Always happens after I end my turn and sometime during Startas turn.

Irishguy's Avatar Campidoctor
    Griftkwartier, Utrecht, Utrecht, the Netherlands

quicksave is known to be buggy, might not be the mod.
    [LED ZEPPELIN FANS] [BATAVIA TW!]
    (\_/) This is stoned bunny, The Patron Saint of stoners.
    (O.O) Copy and paste him to have him gain world domination!
    (\/ \/)

For some reason, i have no sprites for battle models on my game (they are in the folder and the Model_battle text has them enabled). Is this just my game or is it intentional?

Laetus

Thanks for all this is a great mod,I really enjoy and I quite play hegemony2philip of macedon because of heg.
    I know this is beta version but athenian campain, before battle or after it gives barrarian invasion stop playing error sometimes
    I have widows 7 ,steam version game, closed other programmes but same if you have any idea appreciated.