Page 2 of 198 FirstFirst 1234567891011122752102 ... LastLast

Thread: Forgotten Realms of Gathered Submods (FRoGS) v2.5.1 RELEASED!!! ~ Reworked Dwarven Warriors, Dwarven Nobles and Grimbeorn preview! - page 193

Ciloron's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: Davids Submod

Quote Originally Posted by koultouras View Post
    ok it sounds a bit indian....but who cares....
    anyhow good luck with this....
    Nah, its more middle eastern

Does the mercenary mod add more units?

The Orcs of Gundabad Erin go Bragh FROGS

When I came back to Dublin I was court marshaled in my absence and sentenced to death in my absence, so I said they could shoot me in my absence"
    Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire
    The English lost an Empire

"When I told the people of Northern Ireland that I was an atheist, a woman in the audience stood up and said, 'Yes, but is it the God of the Catholics or the God of the Protestants in whom you don't believe?"
    - Quentin Crisp

There is one weapon that the British cannot take away from us: we can ignore them.
    - Michael Collins

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken.
    - Bobby Sands

No, but it gives the option to recruit mercenaries, not like recruiting 1group of ents once every 20 turns in fangorn. U'll be able to recruit units that belong to a certain region. They are weaker, but at least u wont have to wait 10turns to build an army. It can help at critic stages of the game. It's a really smal mod tho, I included it in 15 min, and that says a lot bcuz I suck in modding.

Really, I do.....

But thx allready for the effort that u are putting in this mod.

Yes im not a fan of the lack of mercs aswell,
    Ok, which version should i include?
    Infact i have to ask for permission aswell, so well rephrase, if granted which version should i include?

When I came back to Dublin I was court marshaled in my absence and sentenced to death in my absence, so I said they could shoot me in my absence"
    Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire

"When I told the people of Northern Ireland that I was an atheist, a woman in the audience stood up and said, 'Yes, but is it the God of the Catholics or the God of the Protestants in whom you don't believe?"
    - Quentin Crisp

There is one weapon that the British cannot take away from us: we can ignore them.
    - Michael Collins

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken.
    - Bobby Sands

For example, mercenary gondorian bowman. Very low damage. They do what mercenary's do in RTW and M2TW

Edit: I think FROME version is best to take since u are modding FROME
    2nd Edit: and ofc the other file, the export descr unit, but that s obvious :p
    Last edited by Ciloron; August 16, 2011 at 07:16 PM.

the creator SpankyJenkins has kindly made it free use so rep him
    No i mean the recomended, elite or free for all? because ive edited the edu extensively the frome version wont make a difference lol

Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire

- Quentin Crisp

- Michael Collins

- Bobby Sands

Ehrm I dont think it really matters. I chose elite but thats only bcuz it said elite xD

Lol well it seems hes removed them now anyway so doesnt matter

Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire

- Quentin Crisp

- Michael Collins

- Bobby Sands

That only makes it easier :p

Quote Originally Posted by drackula View Post
    I play Expanded map with FROME 2.0 and I dont see any additional inbalance. It is nice addon due to the fact that we have 3 new factions in FROME. Maybe it is me but in FROME 2.0 (havent playet 2.5) Evil factions are mauled by Good ones quite easy. Extra regions gives them that extra power to be somehow balanced.
    In my opinion 2.5 isnt much diffrent then 2.0 I think expanded map offers a lot of potentials.

Quote Originally Posted by Odenathus View Post
    If you could find the time you might integrate the SEE for frome. This is still stuck somewhere way behind the current release. The additional units mod is also not too hard to integrate so maybe that's an option too. And if you could add the Imladris pikemen it'll be all I ever wanted.

Odenat
    WTF is SEE!?!?

yo,
    was searching through the mods and i saw this small one, just some extra units for elves and gondor
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=413457

Good job man ill put these in, gondor will have even more units

Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire

- Quentin Crisp

- Michael Collins

- Bobby Sands

dont forget the elves, i'd add the one from AUM (i thought silvan shield something) to lorien as a galadhrim unit

i love to play lorien :p

btw i will keep searching for more units for other faction to make sure that gondor will get to OP

found another marvelous creation of LL, dont know if its included allready so ill just send it
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=422815

Quote Originally Posted by xIN1C0 View Post
    dont forget the elves, i'd add the one from AUM (i thought silvan shield something) to lorien as a galadhrim unit

i love to play lorien :p

btw i will keep searching for more units for other faction to make sure that gondor will get to OP
    Good job
    They are currently part of mirkwood, but i havent made any decisions on the AUM units because i havent heard back yet weather i can use them

Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire

- Quentin Crisp

- Michael Collins

- Bobby Sands

Ok, i think they are more like lorien bcuz they have the same armor and looks. For wood elves u can use that unit from the first link i sent. Ofc its ur mod so its ur call, it are only details

Quote Originally Posted by xIN1C0 View Post

WTF is SEE!?!?
    See refers to 'Scout's extended edition', it's a mod, compatible with FRoME but I don't recall which version which adds anciliaries and other cool stuff, and very important, also adds Cirdan to the High Elves.
    It's just a suggestion though.

Odenat
    Maybe women are completely different when we’re not with them. Maybe they’re not cross all the time.

I agree they will most likely go to lorien, i just dont want to go to the effort of moving them to be told i cant use them
    You link me to SEE and ill take a look
    im adding in dea paladins units right now and cant be bothered trying to find it

Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire

- Quentin Crisp

- Michael Collins

- Bobby Sands

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=396972
    Her you go, and good luck!!!

Odenat
    Maybe women are completely different when we’re not with them. Maybe they’re not cross all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Odenathus View Post
    See refers to 'Scout's extended edition', it's a mod, compatible with FRoME but I don't recall which version which adds anciliaries and other cool stuff, and very important, also adds Cirdan to the High Elves.
    It's just a suggestion though.

Odenat
    Sounds really nice

Quote Originally Posted by David93 View Post
    I agree they will most likely go to lorien, i just dont want to go to the effort of moving them to be told i cant use them
    You link me to SEE and ill take a look
    im adding in dea paladins units right now and cant be bothered trying to find it
    only one word....

YAY

hope u will get permission