Page 58 of 198 FirstFirst ... 83348495051525354555657585960616263646566676883108158 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 3958

Thread: Forgotten Realms of Gathered Submods (FRoGS) v2.5.1 RELEASED!!! ~ Reworked Dwarven Warriors, Dwarven Nobles and Grimbeorn preview! - page 193

Default Re: Forgotten Realms of Gathered Submods, Links back up, Released 0.8

New links up

The Orcs of Gundabad Erin go Bragh FROGS

When I came back to Dublin I was court marshaled in my absence and sentenced to death in my absence, so I said they could shoot me in my absence"
    Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire
    The English lost an Empire

"When I told the people of Northern Ireland that I was an atheist, a woman in the audience stood up and said, 'Yes, but is it the God of the Catholics or the God of the Protestants in whom you don't believe?"
    - Quentin Crisp

There is one weapon that the British cannot take away from us: we can ignore them.
    - Michael Collins

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken.
    - Bobby Sands

Ciloron's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: Forgotten Realms of Gathered Submods, Links back up, Released 0.8

Yay, good job mate!

Default Re: Forgotten Realms of Gathered Submods, Links back up, Released 1.0

Nice, glad to hear you are up and running with links and all

beos777's Avatar Semisalis

the know bugs are solved?....all of us must download those new links or not?

Quote Originally Posted by beos777 View Post
    the know bugs are solved?....all of us must download those new links or not?
    yes they all should be, but i think i spotted a gondor banner carrier i missed D:
    you dont have to download the new links no, but im hoping its the most stable release yet, until i hear differently. It also contains a few new units and stat changes

When I came back to Dublin I was court marshaled in my absence and sentenced to death in my absence, so I said they could shoot me in my absence"
    Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire

"When I told the people of Northern Ireland that I was an atheist, a woman in the audience stood up and said, 'Yes, but is it the God of the Catholics or the God of the Protestants in whom you don't believe?"
    - Quentin Crisp

There is one weapon that the British cannot take away from us: we can ignore them.
    - Michael Collins

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken.
    - Bobby Sands

beos777's Avatar Semisalis

well i will...if it is stable and u have new units i will give it a try and i post if i see some issues....

Not sure but it seems that parts 1 and 2 are the same download....is it possible that one of these does not point to the right megaupload link?

Also, the directions say to install part1, part2, patch 1 and patch 2...but are there links to the patches or are they included in the downloads?

Thanks!

Stupid install instructions all fixed
    also as a know bug i know the gondor generals names (the first three) still arent right but im not to sure how to fix it and im working on it

Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire

- Quentin Crisp

- Michael Collins

- Bobby Sands

Can u not release a ptch based on the old Part 1 and Part 2 david?

I hate to download them all over again. I am on a limited data pack each month.....................

Also, in the new release, was any unit removed compair to the old version before the thred was closed due to the AUM issued u had?

Come on, you should be grateful that David do all this work for free and not ask for individual patches. As far I could read David has also not the fasted upload possibilities and it takes him a while until he upload the mod.
    I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain.

Quote Originally Posted by gbjy_cn View Post
    Can u not release a ptch based on the old Part 1 and Part 2 david?

I hate to download them all over again. I am on a limited data pack each month.....................

Also, in the new release, was any unit removed compair to the old version before the thred was closed due to the AUM issued u had?
    no there was no units removed there all in, am releasing a new patch might be a good idea, but finding the correct files will be hard as im not sure now of all the ones i edited.
    but as i said, you dont need to download this, its not a massive update, just a couple of units and a few bug fixes, its not essential if you enjoy your game as is
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Treehorn View Post
    Come on, you should be grateful that David do all this work for free and not ask for individual patches. As far I could read David has also not the fasted upload possibilities and it takes him a while until he upload the mod.
    thanks jackie
    thats true my upload sucks

Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire

- Quentin Crisp

- Michael Collins

- Bobby Sands

Ciloron's Avatar Vicarius

At least Forodwaith is going really, almost having no time dealing with unit cards, so really slow progress on them

but then again, the sooner everyone will enjoy this new faction, along with the scripts that will contribute to gameplay, concerning good/evil and playing with and against OoG

Since Truh is going great as modeler progress will only be faster and faster. If lucky we will be finished within 3 weeks to a month, but I estimate it will be 1-2 months untill ready. Hope the bèta is ready within that time.

OKthen I will stick with what I have got til new patch when there is a major change lol

help me guys, I can't download from megaupload... ever!! T_T

Quote Originally Posted by LordN00KE View Post
    help me guys, I can't download from megaupload... ever!! T_T
    What is the issue?

if u are experiencing a blank page, change the Encoding setting to Unicode might solve the problem

I keep getting connection reset error message. I wonder why

Could be an IP-Address issue. I am not sure but some of those download provider, excludes IP addresses from certain countries. In such a case a Virtual Private Network can help.
    I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain.

Civis

Last edited by Jahmann; September 29, 2011 at 05:20 PM.

Civis

Last edited by Jahmann; September 29, 2011 at 05:20 PM.

guys, These changes/additions will be in one file and Approximately when:
    OOG - not finished yet so will be incorperated after release.
    Frodowaith
    Expanded map
    Voa??