Page 11 of 198 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920213661111 ... LastLast

Thread: Forgotten Realms of Gathered Submods (FRoGS) v2.5.1 RELEASED!!! ~ Reworked Dwarven Warriors, Dwarven Nobles and Grimbeorn preview! - page 193

Default Re: Forgotten Realms of Gathered Submods

Quote Originally Posted by David93 View Post
    Im not adding the rock throwing ents, currently the rocks explode out of their chest and im not able to fix it so would need someone who can do animations.
    Good.

White mumakil wouldnt be avalible without a desert region which means Harad (how often do you fight to harad with the HE the games over by then really, (but they could make a migration campaign really fun ) however i can change where, when, how many can be recruited and how strong they are
    so maybe you could recruit one the whole game etc, .
    Ok, if desert region is required to recruit White Mumakils than it will be very unlikely to see this unit in game. Appreciated. I guess Mordor, Isengard, OomM, OoG would have serious problems to fight them.

the super units i might keep that one as elronds bodyguard, but again if i think there OP i can nerf there stats .
    Maybe make them AOR Units for Imlandris, but with no stronger stats as usual Eldars. Otherwise, the Elves become too powerful.

sure if were honest all trolls are the same
    i think however ootmm need some variety and ill def give them the trolls im just not sure what advantage to give them, e.g. stronger tougher, more HP, suggestions?.
    Make them weaker and cheaper. That is better imho. It would be a weaker unit than cave trolls, but cheaper, or give them more Trolls per unit. Let's say instead of 12 Troll per unit (huge unit size) give them 36 Trolls (maybe smaller body size if possible). Something like a lower tier unit.

i like the whights im just not sure what to do with them?
    Maybe a unit for OoG. I think they are from that region. Maybe a middle tier unit, instead of a super unit. Could be with Ap, a dwarven killer unit, but weak against cavalry.

small mumakils i think i will give to mordor as special unit from harad that youll have to be allied with them to get
    all the other units are good i think
    Ozz wrote that he wants to overhaule the small mumakils, because they are still to large and have Harad signs. I guess he just changed the Harad bowmen with Mordor bowmen. Therefore I am not sure if they are a good idea. Mumakils alone are a pain in the ass.
    But, if you want implement this unit, than it would be better is the unit would be like a charge cavalry unit and not like a super archer unit like harad Mumakils.
    Will say the Mordor small Mumakils might be less a problem, if they would not invulnerable against anything except Javelins, catapults and Balistas. They should be more like a heavy cavalry unit with similar stats like Swan Knights, imho.
    I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain.

beos777's Avatar Semisalis

i like that David added ozzie's units.....by the way, will u add agostinos units?

the aum units right? Technically theyre added, but i havent recieved a reply from agostinos yet saying weather i can or cant use them, so i dont know weather to put them in or not :/

The Orcs of Gundabad Erin go Bragh FROGS

When I came back to Dublin I was court marshaled in my absence and sentenced to death in my absence, so I said they could shoot me in my absence"
    Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire
    The English lost an Empire

"When I told the people of Northern Ireland that I was an atheist, a woman in the audience stood up and said, 'Yes, but is it the God of the Catholics or the God of the Protestants in whom you don't believe?"
    - Quentin Crisp

There is one weapon that the British cannot take away from us: we can ignore them.
    - Michael Collins

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken.
    - Bobby Sands

Gallus's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Mordor with mumaks is too OP imho. If you don't have javelin cavalry or catapults you are done. dead. raped.

even the small ones, they wont be as strong like? theyll also be rare?

When I came back to Dublin I was court marshaled in my absence and sentenced to death in my absence, so I said they could shoot me in my absence"
    Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire

"When I told the people of Northern Ireland that I was an atheist, a woman in the audience stood up and said, 'Yes, but is it the God of the Catholics or the God of the Protestants in whom you don't believe?"
    - Quentin Crisp

There is one weapon that the British cannot take away from us: we can ignore them.
    - Michael Collins

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken.
    - Bobby Sands

even the small ones, they wont be as strong like? theyll also be rare?
    A player will be able to handle it, but the AI... Have you seen what Eastern Shadows in MOS does to Gondor? MT is lost in 20 turns. Maybe if you reduce their HP to 2 or 3.

Ciloron's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by beos777 View Post
    i like that David added ozzie's units.....by the way, will u add agostinos units?
    I agree they will most likely go to lorien, i just dont want to go to the effort of moving them to be told i cant use them
    You link me to SEE and ill take a look
    im adding in dea paladins units right now and cant be bothered trying to find it
    Quoting this one again

I have an idea. When the unit goes to lorien could u make that a region is required for the unit?
    I thought of this: Guardians of Eregion
    Required province: Eregion

Bcuz Celeborn and Galadriel used to live in Eregion before they went to lothlorien. I think it will also encourage people to focus a bit more on OOTMM in order to reach the region.

Thats whats happening with AUM

no lol whats eastren shadows, the script that gives mordor mumakil?
    like jackie said ill make them less powerful
    you should keep in mind however that mergeing all these mods will cause balance issues, so input from the players will be invaluble,
    so should i add them in then if there overpowered nerf them/take them out?

Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire

- Quentin Crisp

- Michael Collins

- Bobby Sands

nerf

yes, nerf them and make them extremely rare.

ok

Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire

- Quentin Crisp

- Michael Collins

- Bobby Sands

Very big large huge enormous announcement!!!!!!!!!!

I have finished some unit cards

Ozzmosis's Avatar Domesticus

Hey guys, nice to see the discussion about my units
    tbh, with the eldar (and any other units) you can change any of the stats to suit your own needs. My submod was effectively in the interest of having god units simply because I was a bit bored With the white mumakil, my idea was that in the campaign it would give HE players a real incentive to sail for Harad and try and capture some cities to be able to recruit them - the AI wouldn't ever really do that, so it's more of an easter egg for players the unit was inspired by when frodo and sam watch the rangers ambush the Haradrim in ithilien and see the mumakil, and sam imagines Gandalf at the front of an army of mumakil riding a white one Also, Louis Lux made an absolutely beautiful skin for them so i think it would be a shame to let it go to waste
    With the pygmy mumakil, I wanted to scale them down but I never had the skills for that I'm afraid. With Hill trolls too the idea would be that they'd be an early game weak troll unit that would give a bit of variety to the endless stacks of snaga and goblins! And for barrow-wights, my intention would be that they are a rebel unit only who periodically spawn around the barrow-downs area in Eriador (and perhaps Dunharrow?) Anyway, thanks guys! Good luck with the project!

Thx again ozz for making those units

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Some suggestions:
    hill trolls should be for OoG too.
    Barrow-wights should be mercs for evil factions in Barrow-downs.
    And give them to OoG too, make a little weaker and rename to Undead of Angmar.
    Last edited by Araval; November 11, 2019 at 12:56 PM.

I think both ootmm and oog should have hill trolls
    I like the wight idea

PREVIEW:
    UNIT FOR GONDOR INCLUDES UNIT CARD AND DESCR PIC:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Rep if u like

beos777's Avatar Semisalis

nice one!!!!!!!!+rep....

David will post another card i made soon.
    cant do it myself atm

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Another new unit card

the eldar kinslayers are just a bit op,
    19 elves cut clean through 4 units of uruks
    i feel they could be nerfed a bit

Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire

- Quentin Crisp

- Michael Collins

- Bobby Sands