View Poll Results: Is Shogun2 the most poorly balanced TW yet?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

19 34.55%
  • Np

36 65.45%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is Shogun2 the most poorly balanced TW yet?

Default Re: Is Shogun2 the most poorly balanced TW yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Evan MF View Post
    THAT was a CLASSIC battle, where they happen to actually balance the costing of Loan Sword Ashigaru upgrades - I.E. making upgrades more expensive, and that is why it costed more, BUT, I made the stats comparable to your example of AVATAR battle stats, where indeed the costs were equal, so this experiment was fair in replicating the correct conditions. Look at the stat difference in those screenshots, not the costing.

Evan

If i take 6x 950 koku Samis you would able to take only 10 LS for the same money (without retainers)
    u used 12 for your test xDD ^^

ok ..i just shut it..

still... Katana Samurai 4ever <3 !

Elphants in Med 2 do not kill everything. 1 Cav kills 1 elephant if played correctly, 1 peltast kills one elephant if played correctly, muskieteers kill elephants.
    What's unablanced in med2 is artillery, it sucks. Artillery is way to inaccurate does no damage.
    Spearmen are bugged and too weak and too little in number.
    Cav charge is bugged, they charge way too long, 1 horse can kill 15 swordmen , bc it ing doesnt stop its charge, lol.
    Musketeers are bugged.
    Cav bugs.
    List goes on. Rome and med2 prolly have the most bugs of all total wars.

And shogun 2 is the most boring total war I have ever played.
    Camera totally ed up/. Too slow when zoomed in

Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by PlautusLeo View Post
    Elphants in Med 2 do not kill everything. 1 Cav kills 1 elephant if played correctly, 1 peltast kills one elephant if played correctly, muskieteers kill elephants.
    What's unablanced in med2 is artillery, it sucks. Artillery is way to inaccurate does no damage.
    Spearmen are bugged and too weak and too little in number.
    Cav charge is bugged, they charge way too long, 1 horse can kill 15 swordmen , bc it ing doesnt stop its charge, lol.
    Musketeers are bugged.
    Cav bugs.
    List goes on. Rome and med2 prolly have the most bugs of all total wars.

And shogun 2 is the most boring total war I have ever played.
    Camera totally ed up/. Too slow when zoomed in
    If we're talking about Medieval II here and accepting the fact that there is maybe a 5 percent chance each year that there will be a patch updated from the Most Gracious Game Creators, we must look elsewhere for development and balancing of the game. There are many mods out there for the medieval period that do just that and there is also the most ambitious mod for Medieval II, Europa Barbarorum II which updated every single aspect of the game including the pagans. http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...-Barbarorum-II

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...-Modifications

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123