Thread: Campaign walk through.

Halie Satanus's Avatar Emperor of ice cream
    Blog Entries

Default Campaign walk through.

Stumbled across this.. The guy doing it mumbles and swears a lot but it's nice that someone is doing one of these for 300 WoS.. If you pass that way please give him some encouragement, hopefully he'll keep going for awhile..

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Last edited by Halie Satanus; October 03, 2011 at 05:44 PM.

Default Re: Campaign walk through.

great!!!!!
    note: I noticed that he(or she) forget to activate the script in some videos...
    Sorry for my English...

top 10 favourite mods: RTRVII, RSII, 300WOS, LOTRTW, FATW, HCT, EB, ROP, ARISTEIA, IBFD

Blog Entries

Yeh I know. Missed the whole recapture of Athens script which is one of my favourite bits....

Basileos Predator's Avatar Campidoctor

Hello.
    I played this mod in the past till i got borred, and recently, i've installed the classical version of 300 WOS and i played the battle of Thermopylae and acctualy won, i didn't waited till the end of the time in a corner but acctualy won in time( ok it was m/m but that's in it self a great achivement.
    So i wondered, if the battle is won , why wouldn't leonidas live and after and be the king of sparta and itself lead the army at Platea?
    Also i want to ask you if there's another version of the script that i could get frome somewere that allows the issue mentioned up.
    Thx for a great historycal and interesting game.
    Cheers: Predator!

Blog Entries

The simple answer is that historically Leonidas died and we wanted to stay faithful to history. I don't know if there are instructions to disable that script, I think someone posted them once and I deleted it. It would be quite complicated to get him to take part in Platea.

Yea lets play mod with dead guy Leonidas. How bout not. Dude get with the past.