Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Diadochi - TW: Release v1.23 Full

ruthless's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Diadochi - TW: Release v1.20 Full

AWESOME !

This is wonderful! Been waitin' for this...
    "How can you say, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?"

Choki's Avatar Domesticus

Really nice job!!! I love it!!! Keep the good work!

Lemunz's Avatar Libertus

looks nice i am going to play this

GeorgiBG's Avatar Miles

Thank you very much guys this is really good work.

Hey Guys,
    I've been playing this mod since 2 weeks now and I have to tell you that this is the best mod I ever played of all mods that I've downloaded (about 25 of them)
    The Alex AI, the battles, music and atmosphere make DTW1.2 a really epic experience. So Hail & Congratulations !

PS
    I also read this morning:
    Quote Originally Posted by Solo1906 View Post
    I dont want to make any models - you can make most all of these cities without modelling. The ones already done I did by only changing the txt files. They have pretty complete building model base to work from.
    Take Halicarnassus - or even Ephesus or Alexandria - it would be great to have a Harbor carving out the middle of the city like that, man that would take game play to a brand new height and feel for RTW. Or fighting below a replication of the Acropolis in Athens !?
    Who knows maybe XGM - XGM Diadochi - XGM HEL can all team up one day and make some sort of a super mod team based off of XGMS structure??? Maybe we can all put our individual goals - not down - but into one pot? I bet the result would be pretty aw-striking.
    thus Solo1906's wish (of Hic Est Lacedaemon) is to combine a team with other mod-teams to come to 1 big supermod !
    Apart of this last idea: Wouldn't THAT be a great idea to implement his reworked battlemap-cities into DTW !?!

Cheers, mates !

I just want to congratulate everybody involveld in the development of this mod, thank you for all your hard work and thank you for giving us with one of the best mods out there.

Now if you'll excuse me I gonna kill me some romans
    If you can't beat them, confuse them.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtoi View Post
    Hey Guys,
    I've been playing this mod since 2 weeks now and I have to tell you that this is the best mod I ever played of all mods that I've downloaded (about 25 of them)
    The Alex AI, the battles, music and atmosphere make DTW1.2 a really epic experience. So Hail & Congratulations !

PS
    I also read this morning:
    thus Solo1906's wish (of Hic Est Lacedaemon) is to combine a team with other mod-teams to come to 1 big supermod !
    Apart of this last idea: Wouldn't THAT be a great idea to implement his reworked battlemap-cities into DTW !?!

Cheers, mates !
    Thanks for you appreciation dude!

About Solo's reworked settlements...I doubt it will ever be done in DTW, first because me and RedFox have less and less time to dedicate it, second because that project is more than 3 years old...and if it hasn't been accepted at that time, I highly doubt it will be now.

Nothing denies that it's a nice feature, though.

messiah's Avatar Semisalis

I haven't been in twcenter for a while, and I come back with this in my screen. Thank you very much!

Icon6 Re: Diadochi - TW: Release v1.20 Full

I can play 1.1 smoothly, but not 1.2, my computer is less advanded then the Antikythera mechanism its sad.

What do you mean exactly?

heloo ,whenever i am attacked a popup comes up telling me something about scripting,and that i shoulden t save my game in that stage

what does it mean?

RedFox's Avatar When it's done.™

It's an issue we weren't able to track down. For now, you should just ignore the matter, since it doesn't affect any game mechanics other than being an annoying pop-up.

Actually, it means you shouldn't LOAD a savegame or start a new campaign during that session without terminating the script manually or exiting and restarting the game.

After playing for a few weeks I can say its really a worthwhile mod and I've enjoyed it very much. Between this and Shogun 2 I've had my hands full when it comes to RTS games. I have very little time outside of work but when I do I have been playing this mod exclusively. Thanks again guys and I hope you continue to improve the mod as time goes on as I know many of us love this period of history.

mgabor27's Avatar Tiro

Yesterday I started a Wars of Diadochi campaign as Lysimmachos...It' s simply great long before I have tried out this mod but I can't remember what version was it but this release is absolutely better then it was! I'm realy enjoying! Congartulation for you!

Thanks for the hard work.

Still my favorite TW mod all-around.

zoser's Avatar Foederatus

Congrats on a new realese...today im back on Diadochi...

Tiro

*long time not playng RTW* Oh look! NEW version of DTW!

Thank you all guys!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast