Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 275 B.C.

Default Re: 275 B.C.

The same time as the romans...

Proudly under patronage of Ishan

Would that be historically accurate (I know there was never a marian reform in greek armies!)?

I don´t think so, but there were military reforms in hellenistic warfare in the 3rd and 2nd century bc...

Can you show the install in pictures(I have a problem whit the install)

I´m sorry, I do not have time for that now. Make sure you have a vanilla (unmodded) RTW installed and try again...

EDIT: What kind of problems (errors) do you get?

When I will start a campaing then come a window i can click only "ok" and after this don't sent and the game quit ??

I never heard of this problem, so I guess your game is not vanilla. You could try reinstalling it...

is there alternate download link other than gamefront....i have been away from RTW due to work and wanted to come back and try this out !!!
    thanks and good luck with further work

Proud To Be Orthodox Christian

No there´s no other link. But I will add one next week!

I recently fought a battle against the senate and while loading a CTD occured. There was an error message "generic error - couldn't find texture "archers_roman_senate.tga"" or somethign like that. What have I to do?

Hey Carthago, welcome to the forum.
    It would be helpful if you could tell us what the error said exactly!

I love all these campaigns, especially because they are so easy to install.

Thanks pop!

Indefinitely Banned

this mod is really good +rep
    but i have problem in this mod
    when i have play as Parthia,don't know how can have Parthian Immortals
    they doesn't have city or royal barracks

and also when play as armenia they immortal dont take their shield on their hands when doing hand combat

i'm waiting to some one Answer me
    please help

Edit by Gigantus: patience please, this is not a chat thread where people are online all the time.
    Last edited by Gigantus; January 07, 2012 at 04:33 AM. Reason: merging multiple posts

Hi Alireza, welcome to my subforum. First of all I have to admit that this mod as all my others are still not finished. I´m working still on them. Immortals should be recruitable for Armenia and Parthia with army barracks. If not so i´ll fix it for the next update. The armenian Immortal is meant to have his shield on the back... what do you guys think?

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Costanzo View Post
    Hi Alireza, welcome to my subforum. First of all I have to admit that this mod as all my others are still not finished. I´m working still on them. Immortals should be recruitable for Armenia and Parthia with army barracks. If not so i´ll fix it for the next update. The armenian Immortal is meant to have his shield on the back... what do you guys think?
    hi
    thanks for answer
    i think it will be better if you made some new builds for all faction
    such,royal roads, slave markets,swear,new farms,glass making,gold and silver workshop,and....
    if Armenian immortals have their shield on hand is much more better
    and if parthian immortals have better shield shape like Armenian,i love this mod much more and more.....

Indefinitely Banned

when you will release update or fix mod?
    i really can't wait
    I LOVE ROME TOTAL WAR and Your MODS

Thanks for your suggestions. The 275 B.C. update is definately the next to come. But really can´t tell you when exactly...

Hi Sonny, Im new here. I would like to know if you plan on making a desktop installer for your mods.. Im used to playing RTW mods that have this feature. My problem is that when I install RTW,BI and ALX., I can't get the RomeTW.exe file to show, so I can make my own desktop icon installer. I have the ROME TOTAL WAR ANTHOLOGY collection dics. Do you know exactly why it won't show up.? I would really like to play your 275 bc mod most of all. Thanks! PS, sorry Sonny, I got your mod to work. So far, excellent mod.
    Last edited by LEGIO ROMANI; January 07, 2012 at 04:57 PM.

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Costanzo View Post
    Thanks for your suggestions. The 275 B.C. update is definately the next to come. But really can´t tell you when exactly...
    hey sonny!maybe you could use some data from RS2
    i don't know how to moding but some times when i change some data such as play able faction.then i can play with them
    i hope your nice mod will be finish soon.because i really can't wait to play 275 B.C.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast