Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 275 B.C.

Default Re: 275 B.C.

A little ctd in 264 (summer): when defending roman patavium from the gauls and we go to battle directly (not automatic resolution). Fortunately, it seemed be solved loading again from last automatic save. The battle could keep on without any other trouble.

You could keep getting that same problem because of the auto-save if it saved just before the battle, on my campaign i disabled the auto-save feature and it runs fine now.
    "It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience." - Gaius Julius Caesar

"If I'd been born ugly, you'd never have heard of Pele."
    - George Best

"After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one." - Marcus Porcius Cato

Quote Originally Posted by Randompigeon View Post
    You could keep getting that same problem because of the auto-save if it saved just before the battle, on my campaign i disabled the auto-save feature and it runs fine now.
    Yes, that might help!

Proudly under patronage of Ishan

Sonny are you going to do anything with the free factions slots? the house of Sicppi and Brutii?

Also would it be OK for me to add more units to my personal game? Archers for Carthage, heavy cav for Greeks etc
    "It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience." - Gaius Julius Caesar

- George Best

"After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one." - Marcus Porcius Cato

Hopit's Avatar Praepositus

Sonny are you going to do anything with the free factions slots? the house of Sicppi and Brutii?

Also would it be OK for me to add more units to my personal game? Archers for Carthage, heavy cav for Greeks etc
    you can do what ever you want on mods, as long as you don't upload them without permission

Quote Originally Posted by SgtScooter View Post
    If you went to the Skyrim forums you'll see a lot posts about how it's somehow been watered down and hampered by money men making the decisions. Fact is, it's a great game and people still complain. It's the same thing as the TW franchise.

does this mod have landbridges?

If you went to the Skyrim forums you'll see a lot posts about how it's somehow been watered down and hampered by money men making the decisions. Fact is, it's a great game and people still complain. It's the same thing as the TW franchise.

lolIsuck's Avatar WE HAVE NO CAKE!
    Patrician Citizen Moderator Emeritus

Sonny didn't do anything with the map so it's the 270 bc map I think, don't know about landbridges

lolIsuck is right it´s webbirds map and I didn´t change anything...

Sonny I've a small bug of sorts the legionary cavalry of the house of Julii are skirmish cav with javelins are they meant to be like that?

- George Best

I think yes, but I´ll have a look...

Another very minor bug/thing for agema both seleucids and egyptian you get unlocalised placement text

- George Best

1 things, 3rd barracks for macedon get 2 pikeman, same price and size, but other has better stats, no reason to have them both

atila9000's Avatar Decanus

is this mod for 1.5?

its for 1.6 BI

atila9000's Avatar Decanus

all 310 bc 280 bc 275 bc 270 bc is for barbarian?

lolIsuck's Avatar WE HAVE NO CAKE!
    Patrician Citizen Moderator Emeritus

*looks at Sonny Constanzo's sig*
    no, only 280 bc I guess

mistaken tthis mod to other one
    so many of them

Nice work!

Another very minor bug/thing for agema both seleucids and egyptian you get unlocalised placement text
    noted

Quote Originally Posted by Hopit View Post
    1 things, 3rd barracks for macedon get 2 pikeman, same price and size, but other has better stats, no reason to have them both
    noted

Quote Originally Posted by lolIsuck View Post
    *looks at Sonny Constanzo's sig*
    no, only 280 bc I guess
    that is correct!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael333 View Post
    Nice work!
    Thanks man!

Hopit are these pikemen the bronze shield's and white shield's?

- George Best

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast