Thread: Infinity Combat Prototype

Default Infinity Combat Prototype

The Infinity Combat Prototype is a stand-alone "game" that provides a high-quality space team based game, much like Eve online.

http://www.infinity-universe.com/Inf...d=88&Itemid=54 That is the link to the download page, scrolling down, you will see what it features. It looks to be more of a test, to prepare game mechanics for their MMO that they will be releasing called Infinity, which is much like Eve, except in my opinion, cooler because what it offers appeals to my personality

This is definitly worth checking out, as it provides a light and fun gameplay experience.

Sir Winston Churchill's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Default Re: Infinity Combat Prototype

i made an account, downloaded the prototype, but I can't seem to be able to connect. Shame, it looks really interesting.

Links to any anti-developer or anti-publisher campaigns are not tolerated on these forums. Any such links will be removed and (most probably) the poster of the link banned.... Please be advised that any information uploaded or transmitted by visitors to Sega becomes the property of Sega. Sega reserves the right to... modify... or delete any of this information at any time and for any reason without notice.
    — CA trying to prevent dissent on their forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalminar View Post
    My statements are correct by virtue of me saying them. Additional proof is not required.

Default Re: Infinity Combat Prototype

I tried to connect for a little while, but sadly the servers are all down...I wish they had some sort of demo where you could explore a planet

Edit: I found a thread here saying that the servers are down, but they can still be hosted. Maybe if we could get another ten or so people, we could have a server running for a week. This is of course a suggestion, as we would have to get a host machine for the servers... still interesting.
    Last edited by Parthicus; July 31, 2011 at 01:04 AM.